It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the moon a stargate for NASA?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What if the Moon is a stargate for NASA maybe that's way they didn't touch the moon in the past years,and also the delay in the space program.Or they have discovered a stargate on the Moon and now they use it.

source(galadriel34.deviantart.com...

source(hdwallpapersdesktop.com...

source(wn.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dont know about the stargate moon, but I heard the sun was accorrding to the scientist Nassim H (somebody)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
That is a huge "what if".

Do you have anything to support your theory?

Hmm. Thought not.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Just for the sake of argument... It would be the logical place for it. The moon or Antarctica. Either place is so remote and unreachable without sufficiently advanced technology and life support that it would be impossible to stumble upon by accident. No fears of humans finding this hundreds of years before understanding what it was and what it meant. Interesting theory there.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

That is a huge "what if".

Do you have anything to support your theory?

Hmm. Thought not.
Yes I have"No activity on the Moon!"

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That's proof of nothing other than
"No activity on the moon!"

Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Dont know about the stargate moon, but I heard the sun was accorrding to the scientist Nassim H (somebody)
What is that?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Since when do you need proof to discuss a topic or thought about conspiracy's on a conspiracy forum? He didn't say that it was, he said, what if.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's in some mountain in the USA, I saw a documentary on it. They had some strange bloke with a gold thing on his forehead and teams that travelled to new worlds.

Can't see why you'd put something like that on the moon unless it was placed their originally, surely ease of access but secure would be better.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

An image from the Apollo 17 moon mission clearly shows what appears to be a pyramid on the surface of the moon which resembles the pyramid's found in Egypt. NASA claims that this photo is an overexposed frame with no relevance. But with initial exposure correction, and high contrast noise reduction it is clear that an unnatural structure stands on the moons surface.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i think noone yet revisited the moon cause theres nothing much unknown about it anymore, so any results for science or mining or whatever are way too expensive to stage new missions up there.

this might change over the next decades because its believed to have ammounts of a specific helium isotope there which could perfectly contribute as fuel in nuclear fusion reactors (not fisson).

But since we live in a land where everything has to have some monetary output of some sort noone wants to go back up to the moon.

Except the chinese .. with its planned missions around 2025 (so i heard).
They have something which i feel missing in this country and its .....a vision

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I dont think NASA use it as a stargate.. BUT I think NASA have research stations on the Moon where people live to explore the alien ruins on the darkside of the moon "read Penetration by Ingo Swann" for more.

But just perhaps.. perhaps is the moon a artifical sattelite that was build by our makers, to observe earth while we evolve.

When asteroids hit the moon it rings like a bell, is it hallow?
www.physorg.com...

edit on 19-11-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

What if the Moon is a stargate for NASA maybe that's way they didn't touch the moon in the past years,and also the delay in the space program.Or they have discovered a stargate on the Moon and now they use it.

I have always thought about the possibility that perhaps they did discover something like a stargate on the moon but what if they didn't discover that one first? Perhaps they discovered one here on Earth that may have been linked to the moon and have been using it for decades.

This theory would explain the absence of space flights too and fro to the moon and maybe even clear up some of the inconstant points about the moon landings themselves. There have been some mysterious things going on in Antarctica since WWII so who knows, I like the idea though, makes you think!

It's all a stretch but sometimes real life is stranger than fiction and I honestly wouldn't be shocked to learn that something like this was actually happening.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Since when do you need proof to discuss a topic or thought about conspiracy's on a conspiracy forum? He didn't say that it was, he said, what if.

And I called it a theory, not a statement, too.

If this was the Gray Area forum and not the Space Exploration forum it might be different.
edit on 11/19/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: also see no "Conspiracy" mentioned here just a stretch of the imagination

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

We will never know the truth but at least we use our minds to think the unthikable even if there is no proof except the pyramid on the moon!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Moon has a solid core that other planets . Thus, the Moon or is empty inside, or has a very low density inside. Thus, it would very much like an interplanetary ship.
edit on 19-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: moon

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Moon has a solid core that other planets . Thus, the Moon or is empty inside, or has a very low density inside. Thus, it would very much like an interplanetary ship.

whaa?

did you chop up your sentences or something?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by diamondsmith

whaa?

did you chop up your sentences or something?
No I chop my finger really tipping and cooking.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What if you've watched too much TV?. What if you spend little time in reality?. What if the moon was made of cheese?

Well actually it is amde of cheese, a little green alien told me when he was down here to do some chemical contrailing for some ghost fro atlantis that looks like a unicorn.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
What if you've watched too much TV?. What if you spend little time in reality?. What if the moon was made of cheese?

Well actually it is amde of cheese, a little green alien told me when he was down here to do some chemical contrailing for some ghost fro atlantis that looks like a unicorn.
Then it's invaded by rats!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join