It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Tribulation Survival Guide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Many of us have the feeling that something big and bad is coming to this world. As a born again christian, I think that we are quickly approaching the endtimes and that bible prophecy is being fulfilled at an astonishing rate. I also don't think it is a coincidence that so many other prophecies are being fulfilled also. I'm not sure what the connection is between the prophecies, but there are many that seem to be being fulfilled....the Mayan 2012 prophecies, the Hopie Indian prophecies and many many others. Regardless as to what you feel is happening or what you believe in, I think that you will find this survival guide helpful. I personally believe in the pretrib rapture of the church. However, I respect that some christians do not, and I do not in any way want to turn this into a thread about a pretrib-posttrib rapture debate. Also, I realize that many of you are not christians. This guide can also be helpful to you if you feel that something big is about to happen to this world and want to know how to survive it.

First of all, it is a free download. There are many different formats that you can download it in, or you can simply choose to view it and read it online. No strings attached, as you don't have to give any information or jump through any hoops to view it.

Next, I am NOT the author. If you don't agree with what's in it, don't jump on me. I didn't write it, but am simply putting it out there so to speak. I do want to give credit to where credit is due. This free Tribulation Survival Guide was writen by Terry Malone. He has a website - calvaryprophecy.com. It is he that has written this survival guide and it is he that offers it to you to download or read for free.

Here is the link where you can view/download it.

www.smashwords.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You do know there was no notion of a rapture until a 15 year old girl by the name of Margaret MacDonald invented it in Scotland 1830? It was then adopted Nelson Darby, founder of the Plymouth Brethern. IN 1909 Scofield released a a version of the King James bible based on what Darby taught

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
You do know there was no notion of a rapture until a 15 year old girl by the name of Margaret MacDonald invented it in Scotland 1830? It was then adopted Nelson Darby, founder of the Plymouth Brethern. IN 1909 Scofield released a a version of the King James bible based on what Darby taught

I have heard lots of theories on why the rapture isn't correct and different views on who invented rapture theology. I appreciate the information, but I didn't post this as a rapture debate. I'm just letting people know that they can download or view this survival guide for free if they are interested. Regardless of what a persons viewpoint is, it has alot of good survival info in it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

I'm an atheist but if one day I wake up and all the christians have vanished then I may have to re-evaluate my convictions.

Only problem I have with the book is that at that point it really wouldn't matter. Only thing to remember is don't take the mark of the beast and when your time comes it's up to heaven you go.

I mean the whole thing is supposed to last 7 years and the first 3.5 years is good so you would only really be surviving for 3.5 years anyway.

edit on 19-11-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I also don't think it is a coincidence that so many other prophecies are being fulfilled also. I'm not sure what the connection is between the prophecies, but there are many that seem to be being fulfilled....the Mayan 2012 prophecies, the Hopie Indian prophecies and many many others.

Can you show me some evidence of these 'many many' prophecies that have been fulfilled, or are in the process of being fulfilled? As far as I am aware, no prophecy in human history 'biblical or otherwise' has ever come to pass.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Thanks for being open minded! I like it when us atsers can disagree but still respect the fact that others may believe differently.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321

I also don't think it is a coincidence that so many other prophecies are being fulfilled also. I'm not sure what the connection is between the prophecies, but there are many that seem to be being fulfilled....the Mayan 2012 prophecies, the Hopie Indian prophecies and many many others.

Can you show me some evidence of these 'many many' prophecies that have been fulfilled, or are in the process of being fulfilled? As far as I am aware, no prophecy in human history 'biblical or otherwise' has ever come to pass.

Here ya go. There are many others, but these are the ones that stand out to me. If you are interested in reading about the others, you can google it. There are many websites that offer a good listing of them along with the scripture and how the prophecies have been fulfilled.

Before the end comes, the Gospel will be preached to the entire world
Matthew 24:14
Prophecy written: During the first century
Prophecy fulfilled: Fulfilled in history, currently being fulfilled

There will be false messiahs before Jesus returns
Bible prophecy: Matthew 24:23-25
Prophecy fulfilled: Many times throughout history

Jesus prophesied that the Temple would be destroyed
Bible prophecy: Matthew 24:1-2
Prophecy fulfilled: 70 AD

Israel - Reborn in a day
Isaiah 66:7-8
Israel, a nation that had not really existed as a separate nation for nearly 2,500 years, was declared a new sovereign state by an act of the United Nations on May 14, 1948. The nation was born in a day.

And some that apply to today's world:

Wars and conflict:
Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
Luke 21:10

Increase in earthquakes, famines, disease and illnesses, strange signs in the heavens:
And great earthquakes shall be in diverse places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
(Luke 21:11)

If you don't have a bible to look these up and want to verify them, www.biblegateway.com... has a bible passage lookup.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Many many "prophecies" have been fulfilled over the course of time and many more have yet to be.
There is no sense waiting for the end as it will happen when it happens and not a second sooner.
Chances are your grandchildren will not see it but someone will surely tell them they will.
Live abit ehh?
Hope it helps

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Many prophecies have happened, the thing is they are vague ones like a flood or an earthquake, volcano, Etc.
It is sort of a cold reading on a global scale.
Prophets are just another word for what John Edward is, they sell snake oil...
See the south park episode, it is a rofl.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I got confused. Is this rapture talk, or survival? Anyway, to survive tribulation You will need lots of canned, deep browned beans. Excellent eating, and You can throw them, so they make a good weapon.
Now if the rapture is pre-trib, You wont need them, but Your In-laws probably will.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
While I'm more of a spiritual person than I am a religious one, I always enjoy reading survival stuff in the hopes of furthering my knowledge. If there happens to be something in there to help survive spiritually as well as physically, then I consider that a double bonus. Thanks for sharing the link with us. S&F from me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I love Terry Malone's videos on YouTube, britelite. I didn't check out the download yet, but will be sure to - it might come in handy to give to some people. Thanks for posting it!

Added: That is a very interesting quote from Newton in your signature.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

top topics

join