It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something weird...................!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

no the iphone was not plugged into anything at the time it was in my hand as i was walking down the stairs

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hi mate..i live in northern england too...i notice the yanks are all posting negative again...get right on my tits they do, if it does'nt happen in america..it's not allowed to happen at all..i liked americans before i joined ATS..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

haha your right mate you cant post anything here at all without getting ripped about it, i just found this weird and i was kinda hoping someone might have had some insight on why my phone is now dead

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
when your light bulbs blew did you have to flick the trip switch to get the bulbs working again? or just replace the bulbs? are the light sockets working with new bulbs in them?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

not a chance with americans mate...you might as well try knitting fog..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by z1ppo45

no the bulbs aint working at all il have to get some more tomorrow morning its 9 o;clock now so all shops will be shut

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by union_jack

Or herding hallucinations? Sorry, I couldn't resist. Hope your problem resolves itself or you solve it, better yet!
Fourth line

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

How many bulbs did you lose when the phone broke?

Has anything else happened recently, washing machine broke? kettle? Anything at all?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

6 bulbs across 3 floors downstairs lights are all still working and no havent had any elec problems at all and nothing else has broken recently the tv and laptop carried on working fine

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by union_jack
Hi mate..i live in northern england too...i notice the yanks are all posting negative again...get right on my tits they do, if it does'nt happen in america..it's not allowed to happen at all..i liked americans before i joined ATS..

I'm American and I didn't rip him up. But then I'm from the South, so not a yankee, LoL...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Last time I lost that many (and more) bulbs it was "aliens". I'm laughing but I'm not kidding.
But they didn't all pop at once, it was more like one after the other.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

haha yeah thats first thing i thought i was even gonna put finally PROOF aliens exsist in my thread title

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
well the phone has just suddenly come back on randomly that was weird

i think maybe the aliens have moved on after downloading all my phone memory ha

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Old house, dodgy wiring and a faulty iphone, sounds like aliens to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Electrical surge's might cause unknown effects to I-Phones, no study i know of has ever been done in that area but i imagine an older power system could create (under surge conditions) some type of force that could knock out more fragile electrical items. I imagine anyway

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Really, I'm saying it's a mere coincidence. Often things like that happen all the time. There are many variables to consider.
Just because your light bulbs messed up and your phone died doesn't mean anything, really.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by orriray59

well its hardly normal is it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Different floors should be on separate circuits hence some of the house still having light.

It does sound like an electrical surge tbh. I've heard light bulbs make the same noise (when we were still able to buy incandescent bulbs ) when they were just about to go. As for your iPhone, not a clue.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Actually, it's quite normal.
What's abnormal about an electrical surge?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by orriray59

whats normal about my lights popping and my iphone simultaneously losing all power while everything else was fine its not normal lights popping yeah, iphone going dead well its never happened in the last year i have had it

both happening instantly at the same time normal.............................. i think not

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join