It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanksgiving Family Forum GOP Debate @ 5-7pm ET

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

yup, most of the forum was the candidates absorbing or agreeing with Ron Paul's positions.

Newt Gingrich really makes me sick, he is egotistical to the max, notice how almost every single one of his responses is just his way of showing off to everybody how much of a 'historian' he is. It is pretty disgusting, he is the most hypocritical candidate on stage. I actually think Huntsman, and Santorum are more tolerable than Gingrich.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by Corruptedstructure

yup, most of the forum was the candidates absorbing or agreeing with Ron Paul's positions.

Newt Gingrich really makes me sick, he is egotistical to the max, notice how almost every single one of his responses is just his way of showing off to everybody how much of a 'historian' he is. It is pretty disgusting, he is the most hypocritical candidate on stage. I actually think Huntsman, and Santorum are more tolerable than Gingrich.

To be honest, those that know their history should be respected. History is a subject that really isnt given the credit it deserves and people that actually know their history can infact lead others to prevent them from repeating it. With that said, I do agree that Newt is basically a scum bag. And he is. But not because he is an intelligent man.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join