It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have already been drafted for homeland security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Did you ever stop to wonder why we are spread so thin around the world and really dont have enough troops to defend the homeland, do you really want to know why? i can tell you why and its truly disturbing once it sinks in. We have effectively been played by our government and there is nothing we can do about it. We do not ever need the draft if we were to ever be invaded they wouldn't even have to call our troops home to help we have already been drafted we just don't realize it.

en.wikipedia.org...

The US runs a rate of 90 guns per 100 people making us the most armed citizens in the world, And that does not take into account the large number of illegal gun owners like it or not the government knows this and like it or not they are counting on its citizens to protect the homeland knowing full well that every "redneck" and "gang banger" are just itching to kill something justifiably and legally.... I personally have a gun for every member of my family that they can handle ie a .22 for my 10 year old, a featherweight Remington 20 gauge for the 12 year old i even have one for my 6 year old that can kill a man at 1/2 mile away and 2 guns for me one for close quarters and one for sniping and we are all trained on proper shot placement distance calculations, wind adjustment and tactical maneuvering (my boys dont realize they are even being trained when they are playing paintball) I did all of this on accident too i played right into the hands of our government and never realized it until this morning while deer hunting. I taught my children and wife how to defend themselves from intruders or people who wish them harm and in that sense i trained them for defense of the homeland without knowing it making the US military homeland protection 6 people stronger

The US government is not stupid why do you think they run commercials and make movies meant to cause extreme pride in our country, pump up the pride of the citizens and they will fight the hardest they can with zero orders we will do what we need to too protect this great land we call The United States of America so while our sons and daughters, husbands and wives, mothers and fathers are fighting for the "human rights" of the worlds population (by that i mean who ever has oil and wont play ball with us) the citizens can and will protect themselves and their country,

I am proud to be an American and If we are ever invaded may god have mercy on the souls who try it. Now i know the first argument thats going to happen when i post this blah blah rednecks cant kill missiles i have Zero doubt in my mind the US government has a missile shield so big here that it would take months or years before we ran out of missiles to defend ourselves with so i am not concerned with an incoming missile.

Also think about this one.... there are thousands of private para-military militias on the US soil they train like our military most are ran by veterans so they are not just "dumb hillbillies" a lot of these militias are completely outspoken against the government and have even struck at us (Timothy McVeigh Oklahoma bombing) yet the government continues to allow them to exist (which i am all for). Now put 2 and 2 together and you come up with this..... The government allows them to continue to exist and train because if we are ever invaded well who better to defend us than a group lead by ex-military personnel, all the government would have to due is keep supplying us bullets and we can handle anything thrown at us.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
hmm interesting but i could have sworn they want you disarmed, its only the strength of your constitution that recent executive orders can overturn that keeps your guns legal..

next your national pride comes from mutual love and respect for your fellow man allso a whole bunch of subliminal messages you see every day and dont even know it, which include "dont question government' 'consume' and many others.

america is nothing more than a big thorn in the side of the banking cartels that run your country you must see the rest of us are defenceless against tyranny the usa is the last free country in the world and its a monster they accidentaly created because they needed 1 huge ass strong army to take over the rest of the planet for them, so mind controling your national pride is essential to making you fight .

and allowing you to have weapons does exactly what you said it would 'create soldiers' .. they just didn't realise that your all smarter than they expected you to be thanks to the internet .. the amount of patriotism they installed you has backfired because they never thought you would question their rule or there terrorist psy ops over you ... they bungled 9/11 and accidentally woke a whole bunch of patriots up to a tyranical zionistic government

edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: freedom!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

I see why you would think they want us unarmed and i really think its part of the show to make us think that, this way we dont see the fact that every gun we buy before they vote on key legislation adds to the size of an unknowing army and then the bill gets voted down. I think they do it just to spur us to by more guns so they are "grandfathered" in when in fact the legislation has no chance in heck of passing. And the gun laws they are passing really dont do anything to effect legal gun owners or even illegal gun owners it just helps them earn more money by having to pay for background checks and finger printing.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

whatever army that thinks it can send tanks rolling into Oakland or Compton and park that sh*t there will end up with them on cinder blocks
some places you just don't go to even the police know to make their visits short

It would take an army of hookers to invade this country successfully no ones gonna shoot hot naked b*tches running up at them except someones baby momma

edit on 19-11-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Now thats something i would love to see lol a tank on blocks tagged by paco on the side while a hooker is turning tricks on the turret

couple of questions though what size rims can we fit on a tank once we get rid of the tracks and how many batteries is it going to take to add hydraulics to make the tank bounce, and how does one go about dropping a tank to drag rails?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Two words "Ghetto Rig"
the Brothers don't care if you say it can't be done
they try and do it just cause you said they couldn't
where there's a will there's a Mexit-can, no such thing as a mexi-can't

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

Unfortunately, you are right.

Everything was planned before to set the stage for Martial Law, Economic Collapse and WW3.

FEMA and the Islamic Republic of Iran formed on THE EXACT SAME DATE: 1st APRIL 1979!

Is China creating a mock version of Taiwan Airport to train for Invasion of Taiwan?

We are but pawns on a chess board...

edit on 19-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You don't need troops at home because you have allies north and south of your border and thousands of miles of ocean east and west. It doen't take a rocket scientist to work that out.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Did you ever stop to wonder why we are spread so thin around the world and really dont have enough troops to defend the homeland, do you really want to know why?

Because there is no major conventional threat to the continental United States.

The government allows them to continue to exist and train because if we are ever invaded well who better to defend us than a group lead by ex-military personnel, all the government would have to due is keep supplying us bullets and we can handle anything thrown at us.

This is the dream the rump militias use to justify their existence, but it will never happen. We have a real military, and we have ways of rapidly expanding it in times of war.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Commas are your friend.

On topic,
I couldn't get through your entire post because it was confusing to read what amounted to a really long run on sentence but hey, that's my hang up. However, what I could gather I would have to disagree with in a way.

I do think that we are armed to the teeth for a reason though.
I think that our military has been spread so thin for a good reason too.

We WILL be called to arms here real soon and we will also be slaughtered for defending ourselves.
Unfortunately, It will not be by foreign troops.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

www.jou... rnaltimes.com/news/world/brazilian-police-seize-rio-s-biggest-slum/article_6c12709e-416a-5c20-afb2-4c82416f87d8.html

More than 3,000 police and soldiers backed by armored personnel carriers raced into Brazil's biggest slum before dawn Sunday, quickly gaining control of a shantytown ruled for decades by a heavily armed drug gang. The takeover of the Rocinha neighborhood was the most ambitious operation yet in an effort to increase security before Rio hosts the final matches of the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympics. Officials are counting on those events to signal Brazil's arrival as a global economic, political and cultural power.

Here's the reason and the why

The city of Rio de Janeiro has more than 1,000 shantytowns where about one-third of its 6 million people live. Authorities said it took just 90 minutes to seize control of Rocinha. Police simultaneously overran the neighboring Vidigal slum, also previously dominated by the Friends of Friends drug gang.

Both slums sit between two of Rio's richest neighborhoods, and Rocinha's ramshackle homes climb a mountainside covered in Atlantic rain forest.

They got money to secure those important ghetto shanty spots for the Olympics then they get the hell out as fast as they came in

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf
hmm interesting but i could have sworn they want you disarmed, its only the strength of your constitution that recent executive orders can overturn that keeps your guns legal..

next your national pride comes from mutual love and respect for your fellow man allso a whole bunch of subliminal messages you see every day and dont even know it, which include "dont question government' 'consume' and many others.

america is nothing more than a big thorn in the side of the banking cartels that run your country you must see the rest of us are defenceless against tyranny the usa is the last free country in the world and its a monster they accidentaly created because they needed 1 huge ass strong army to take over the rest of the planet for them, so mind controling your national pride is essential to making you fight .

and allowing you to have weapons does exactly what you said it would 'create soldiers' .. they just didn't realise that your all smarter than they expected you to be thanks to the internet .. the amount of patriotism they installed you has backfired because they never thought you would question their rule or there terrorist psy ops over you ... they bungled 9/11 and accidentally woke a whole bunch of patriots up to a tyranical zionistic government

edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: freedom!

You mostly had me until "zionistic"
2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Immune
Did you ever stop to wonder why we are spread so thin around the world and really dont have enough troops to defend the homeland, do you really want to know why?

"Because there is no major conventional threat to the continental United States."

Russia, China, Venezuala, North Korea, proxys in every nation. Just waiting for a moment of weakness.
Especially if a homeland insurrection were to occur. They would fund the crap out of it.

edit on 19-11-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

You are seriously deluded if you think a western 'armed civilian' population can take on a well-trained professional army. Just because some guerillas in some 3rd world countries can hold the worlds so-called No1 armed forces, does not mean that a western nation can do the same ....... the mentality is not the same, nor is the fighting / surviving spirit.

On another note: Do not think for one minute that any 'invader' is going to play by the rules of conventional warfare. Remember what the Nazis did in Russia in WW2, they scorched the earth as they made their way to Moscow - They had special units whose job was to 'wipe-out' the indiginous population.

If I was the General in charge of an invading force of the US, I would do exactly as I described above. I would not hesitate to anihilate the population, every man, woman and child as my army marched onwards if they did not conform to my 'New World Order'. I would also do this in the most brutal way possible and film and publise it for the rest of the country. For every soldier of mine that is killed by partisans, 100 US citizens will be rounded up and killed. For every Officer of mine that is killed by partisans, 1 town and all its citizens will be utterly destroyed.

As you can see, no amount of privately owned guns will make a slight difference as you will soon capitulate.

Have a nice day.

(No I am not anti-US - Just need to point out that some people need a reality check).
edit on 20/11/11 by Wotan because: Addition

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by akapapasmurf

It's actually THIS current government that wants us disarmed. It's also THIS current government that is purposefully spreading our military thin. The reasons are exactly the opposite of what the OP theorizes. This Administration is not on America's side, he is on the other side.

This Administration is acting as the under-cover coup that was sent in to completely dismantle the country. First, militarily. Then, financially. Our land is last; but, this can only happen if fewer of us are armed (they know they won't get all the guns, but will try to get what they can).

Unfortunately, they'll probably end up just leveling the areas that are 'gun-heavy'.

However, I do think the OP is on the right track. I do believe our forefathers actually did expect us to be able to defend ourselves, the land, and the constitution; even if against our own government.

I believe we've been put up for collateral and we're about to experience the repo. I hope everyone is well armed and well trained. Good luck to you all, and God bless!

edit on 20-11-2011 by SourGrapes because: Why is my typing so small?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So basically this a thread about people wanting to kill people.

Yet a thread about marajuana will get you banned.

What a world we live in eh?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Think this one through. How are any of these countries going to move sufficient forces into the continental United States to pose a conventional threat, particularly one that would so overwhelm the military and law enforcement agencies that the US would resort to supplying munitions to rump militias? John Milius can wave his hand and an entire Soviet army group appears in the United States, but real life does not work that way.

As for a homeland insurrection--you mean like a few thousand aging hipsters and unemployed college grads in Guy Fawkes masks spreading TB and VD in tent cities? While I'd love to see the rump militias take them on--no matter who loses, we win--I don't see this happening.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join