It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Rhetoric Escalates Between Iran and the West, These Are My Thoughts as of Now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Below is an impulsive general statement that is subject to change at any time considering that I've been awake for a few days now.

If Iran is really a major threat to the west, then send in the fleet and wipe em out.
Support the claims that they are a threat with concrete evidence and level their nation.
War is hell, but that is the situation of any real war. Not these wars where we can go in and
fingerf*** a country and turn it on its head. If they are a threat, take them out. It is exactly what they
are thinking as well unless this is just a scare campaign and my money is on that it isn't. One fatal swoop.
Its horrific on a huge scale that nobody can possibly describe, but once that line is crossed, I'd rather see their country burn than mine. Call me stupid, cruel, inconsiderate, brutal, I don't care. I am being honest. I say let the evil take it's course and watch out for the savior at the end of the line because that is where the true evil lies(Hitler). Do you want your country to be like a post WWII Germany? Its a cycle folks, we might as well get to the point. Its too bad thats how it is. I wish it weren't so.
I was taught in school that the atomic bomb was introduced as a peace-keeping weapon. I never believed them.
Oh yeah, I also see Israel in general as a huge mistake. But we cant change that, so lets take care of business or stfu. I'm sick of all this covert nonsense. Show it for what it really is.

Thank you. I'm going to sleep now.
edit on 19-11-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

let the evil take it's course and watch out for the savior at the end of the line because that is where the true evil lies(Hitler)

So , Hitler is your savior?

He was a madman and there is a theory about madmen. They always think that other people are mad.

He just thought that other nations are as aggressive as Nazis were.

Do you want your country to be like a post WWII Germany?

I just see that you have accepted that you are a Nazi. But I have seen few Nazis on this site.

But we cant change that

I think that you can change that , that is how democracy works. It depends on majority to decide what they want.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
How would you like it if you were arrested and given the death penalty because of something the cops said you were thinking of doing? It's the whole "pre-crime Minority Report" scenario.

We as a population have been thoroughly conditioned and brainwashed to accept committing genocide against a whole county and/or people, based on what we THINK they MIGHT do to us.

The whole idea is sickening. This isn't a video game, people. If you haven't ever been in war, if you've never lost a family member to a bomb or a bullet, if you've never starved because everything is bombed out and there is nothing to eat or drink, it's easy to sit there and call out the Dogs of War.

War does damage to an entire generation, and the US has been picking one fight after another ever since World War II. So far, we here in the US have only seen it on TV. Just wait until it comes onto our soil, and we are finding our family, friends and neighbors blown to smithereens.

My father was a war refugee from Serbia during WWII. I grew up stories of death, bombs, dread cold fear, famine, thirst, lost education, lost opportunities, lost limbs and lost family members. There is nothing more horrific and more anti-life than war. To kill thousands, if not millions, of innocent people based on paranoid suspicion is as immoral and wrong as it gets.

Still, I see it coming. God help us when we get what we ask for.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Even if Iran were a threat what gives anyone the right to attack them if that haven't attacked anyone else? They have every right to build any weapon they want to defend themselves just like anyone else. If there is to be peace in the middle east then the world needs to put a leash on Israel the country that starts most of the wars over there.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Life isn't that simple. The situation isn't that simple. This isn't a cold war style stand-off where nukes just cancel each other out due to the M.A.D. scenario. I am absolutely not "pro Israel" (I can't stress that enough) but you have to put yourself in their position. Without their own nukes they probably would have been invaded a long time ago. If you are Israel you CANNOT let Iran get nukes and you CANNOT show any weakness, which is why they go in hard all the time. You would do the same thing in their position, no matter how hard you tell yourself you wouldn't. Also, if Iran gets nukes then Saudi Arabia will have to get them. Then who? Unless you just want everybody to have nukes in the name of fairness, we have to draw the line somewhere. It's bad enough that Pakistan and India have them, and downright terrifying that North Korea now has them. It's about time the NPT (which Iran is apparently committed to...) actually meant something.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

let the evil take it's course and watch out for the savior at the end of the line because that is where the true evil lies(Hitler)

So , Hitler is your savior?

He was a madman and there is a theory about madmen. They always think that other people are mad.

He just thought that other nations are as aggressive as Nazis were.

Do you want your country to be like a post WWII Germany?

I just see that you have accepted that you are a Nazi. But I have seen few Nazis on this site.

But we cant change that

I think that you can change that , that is how democracy works. It depends on majority to decide what they want.

No Hitler is not my savior. I'm saying beware of the one who appears to be strong and have all the answers in a wartorn aftermath. Yes he thought that other countries were that aggressive because look at what happened to Germany in WW1. Sorry, I should have worded that better.

I am not a Nazi. Don't particularly like them. Yet they are not important enough for me to hate. I meant post WWl Germany. Was trying to gain some perspective.

I guess we can change it with time, but where is that line where all out war becomes inevitable. Have we crossed it? I dunno.
Hope that clears it up for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
reply to post by buster2010

Life isn't that simple. The situation isn't that simple. This isn't a cold war style stand-off where nukes just cancel each other out due to the M.A.D. scenario. I am absolutely not "pro Israel" (I can't stress that enough) but you have to put yourself in their position. Without their own nukes they probably would have been invaded a long time ago. If you are Israel you CANNOT let Iran get nukes and you CANNOT show any weakness, which is why they go in hard all the time. You would do the same thing in their position, no matter how hard you tell yourself you wouldn't. Also, if Iran gets nukes then Saudi Arabia will have to get them. Then who? Unless you just want everybody to have nukes in the name of fairness, we have to draw the line somewhere. It's bad enough that Pakistan and India have them, and downright terrifying that North Korea now has them. It's about time the NPT (which Iran is apparently committed to...) actually meant something.

You have a great point. I agree with you about Israel. Perhaps my perception of this fiasco is starting with a simple approach. I guess we have ourselves a Mexican standoff. I think a line being drawn for a country to not aquire nukes is long past due, or too late. I guess the question is: is Iran as unpredictable as the west would like us to believe, or is that just how it is being presented?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Originally posted by AnimositisominA

Below is an impulsive general statement that is subject to change at any time considering that I've been awake for a few days now.

If Iran is really a major threat to the west, then send in the fleet and wipe em out.
Support the claims that they are a threat with concrete evidence and level their nation.

If that is the way you think things should be sorted out, why don't you offer to ride the first missile into Iran?

War is hell, but that is the situation of any real war. Not these wars where we can go in and
fingerf*** a country and turn it on its head. If they are a threat, take them out. It is exactly what they
are thinking as well unless this is just a scare campaign and my money is on that it isn't. One fatal swoop.

How would you know what war is like, have you served in the military and gone abroad? The USA might have turned a couple of countries on their heads and liberated them as well, but the USA have not fingerfkd anyone. You do realise they are still fighting over there, 10 years later might I add. Are you suggesting just nuking the entire country? I don't understand your plan.....

Its horrific on a huge scale that nobody can possibly describe, but once that line is crossed, I'd rather see their country burn than mine. Call me stupid, cruel, inconsiderate, brutal, I don't care. I am being honest. I say let the evil take it's course and watch out for the savior at the end of the line because that is where the true evil lies(Hitler).

So your a satanist? I would rather see no persons country burn, let alone people dying. You need to get more sleep somehow. Hitler is not a savior by the way, do some research on WW2.

Do you want your country to be like a post WWII Germany? Its a cycle folks, we might as well get to the point. Its too bad thats how it is. I wish it weren't so.

If it happens, it will be worse than post WW2 Germany.

I was taught in school that the atomic bomb was introduced as a peace-keeping weapon. I never believed them.Oh yeah, I also see Israel in general as a huge mistake. But we cant change that, so lets take care of business or stfu. I'm sick of all this covert nonsense. Show it for what it really is.

Lead the way.

Thank you. I'm going to sleep now.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

but where is that line where all out war becomes inevitable

I don't believe in such line. Specially when US attacked Iranian civilian airplane. Sometimes there will be a bigger stake in the judgement day.

Here is the story :

It is not so hard to love you !!! tell me that you love me,too

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

I am absolutely not "pro Israel" (I can't stress that enough)

And I've seen enough of your posts to know that you are..

Israel should back off..

Even if they eventually find real proof that Iran is interested in building a bomb then it's really not their call as to if they do or don't..

Surely a rocket large enough to carry a nuke would be identified very quickly and dealt with..
I don't buy into the fear of attack scenario..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipleadthe5th
reply to post by Curio

I am absolutely not "pro Israel" (I can't stress that enough)

And I've seen enough of your posts to know that you are..

Israel should back off..

Even if they eventually find real proof that Iran is interested in building a bomb then it's really not their call as to if they do or don't..

Surely a rocket large enough to carry a nuke would be identified very quickly and dealt with..
I don't buy into the fear of attack scenario..

You have no idea what I am and you'll never see it through an internet forum. Mostly because my thoughts and ideas are constantly evolving, as I have a back round in various extremities. Hitler was seen at the time of his rise as a savior for Germany and look what happened. So all I am trying to get across is be weary of somebody who poses to have all of the answers, because deep disparity and suffering tends to lead to great power which creates more misery in the mask of recovery. I believe that this scenario is bound to repeat itself. If, unfortunately one is threatened, it is human nature to wipe them off the map. I am waiting for proof of such claims about Iran as well.
In my opinion, one only has a right to judge them self. My thoughts when I am sleep deprived tend to be very clear, yet I have much trouble expressing them. I hope this clears it up. I see Americas future much like post WWI if nothing changes. When we become nothing more than a military industrial complex, and that is defeated, I see that very cycle may come to fruition. I reason from a basis of strength, but I also wish to avoid repeating history's mistakes. Who will be the next martyr? The next monster?

Surely huh? Are you sure of the intentions of the ones who are doing the identifying? I don't buy into anything. Oh yeah, I'm supposed to be a Nazi. lol

new topics

top topics

join