It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are certain bible passage readers covering up there being a such thing as a rapture(s) written about

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

A 1769 edition? Right. My 1862 edition is almost rags. I would have to see it to believe it. An edition that old in good shape would sell for a few mil, you know. Rare is expensive. Mine was left to me by my Grandfather, who fought for a Confederacy. I don't even open it anymore.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

And I see you did not address even one of my questions, NYTC. Someone else said they would answer then also, but so far, three days now, no one can.

I'll admit I didn't read past the first question. I sorta rolled my eyes when you demanded they be answered. When I had answered your previous 4 questions you said nothing in reply, therefore I didn't even read the 2nd set of Qs, sorry.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My 1769 Edition of the Authorized 1611 AD King James Bible is a copy of course, but a word for word copy. Original copies don't matter, in the least. SO has your OP been answered yet? About raptures? Does anymore discussion need to be made?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
A Soul Bot?

Really? I mean really? You've been raptured twice and have been to the heavens and yet you're posting on ATS that perhaps the Rapture was written about in the NT??

While you were gone, both times, your body was walking around with a Soul Bot in it?

That is correct?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join