It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
1. It had claimed that it wants peaceful nuke energy, and yet, the facts shown are diametrically opposite of what its public stands, with secret nuke armaments being planned along discovered. Why the hypocrisy? Hitler too hid his war capabilities but offered a benevolent public front till the time was ripe to attack, thus the current world's worry about that iranian gov hypocrisy.

It must come clean, allow inspectors in. It's no longer a matter of 'national sovereignity', for nukes affects the whole world, not just the iranian gov's enemies. Humanity shares this world and must be assured of what Iran actually plans.

As an American Muslim with both Jewish and Catholic family (to thwart any "Zionist" accusations)...
Has anyone thought to inspect the nuclear weapon stockpile Israel has, which is a blatant violation of the "Anti-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty"? I can't remember if they signed it, but I know that Israel obtained them after it was enacted.

If were going to play "World Police" lets look at our "allies" before throwing accusations around about other nations...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

America, Britain, France and Israel are the jokes around the world…karma is a bitch.
So next time another 911 happens, please do not blame the Muslims, just look in the mirror and blame your up bringing on how you feel.

edit on 19-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Vietnam was just one more enterprise that traded lives for profit. Vietnam experimented with the notion of "we kill more than them". Sick, but sicker when you realize our relatives were forced to count the dead.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Expansionist Theocratic Islam, centred from Iran isn't some new conception. It has been prevelant since the 1979 revolution and Iran has tried using proxies, such as Hezb' Allah in order to further this aim. None-the-less, the rhetoric is barely backed by any actions, and exapnsionist Islamic theocracy (or the emulation of the Islamic Republic) has long since fizzled out and is barely a nusance. It is not a reason to invade Iran, if it was America would have done so after the Iran-Iraq war when it was at its greatest height.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I am not sure how this is going to play out, that is, the Iran problem.
Iran is not OUR problem, it is a NATO problem. It is a problem for the power brokers of the world. Iran is a problem for Israel, the Zionists. They want nothing less than total financial control of the region.
But, Iran has allies. Iran borders the Caspian Sea. "We" have not secured Afghanistan yet. Pakistan is a wild card. The region is erupting in an ACTUAL civil war, not a manufactured one.
This is a quagmire from hell, and the smarter minds know it.
But, we really don't have the smartest minds in control of our government. We have organized crime. We have criminals that use drones to kill the suspected enemy. We cluster bomb innocent people, because WE really have no control over our government. WE are actually in the early stages of revolution ourselves.
So,
how is this going to play out? Are you a prophet? Only a fool would say it is a cakewalk, and there are no shortage of fools on ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Biohazard_Video

Brother, any honest human fears for the future of mankind when faced with Zionists. I worry as much for the citizens of Israel as I do myself. Blaming the citizens of Israel for the horror of their Government is like blaming we Americans for ours. Most of us hate and fear our Government.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Iran is NOT your problem. Iran is Irans problem. They have been a nation for...100 years? Something like that. In that time they have NEVER agressed against a neighbor.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Why would any dysfunctional American think they have any right to try to influence Iran?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Seriously....and we have #ed with them for a long while. They once had a thriving democracy, we destroyed it and gave them the Shaw and Savak.
Still they do their best to remain neutral...could it be we really don't give a rip about a people...we just covet their oil?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Then why haven't they won this joke ?

I think that they should get you as their new councilor.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

WTF..?

Are you for real..?

Or are you going to be the new "Bagdad Bob"... ?

My 2yo Nephue could crush Iran by himself...lolol

edit on 11/19/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Look, I dont support attacking iran or ANYBODY for that matter, just know that Iran has not even 1/1,000,000 th of the milltary force the US does. For them to talk like that is not very smart imo. Also, hasnt iran been threatining to blow israel off the map for many moons now? That to me is war rhetoric is it not

I am a little sick of this crap. Why can they not say if you attack us we will fight back with everything we've got? Do you really think the US government would stay quiet if some other country was threatening to invade the US or that they should? No actually what would happen with this government is America would preemptively attack anyone for even daring to suggest the possibility. Why do you have the double standard?

You do not know what kind of military response Iran can mount. I know many Americans think this country is untouchable because Iran currently does not have a ballistic missile. For pure killing power chemical and biological weapons can actually be much more effective and nearly impossible to stop once released, and the Mexican border is wide open. If they want to fight dirty they can inflict a lot of damage.

As technology improves every country in the world will eventually have the power to kill billions it is inevitable. The days of being able invade others with no consequence will come to an end one way or the other.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Fair play Iran, fair play.

I for one am sick of the way America throws its weight around these days, thinking they somehow have earned the right to govern our planet and everyone on it (when profitable ofc).

They are bullies and cowards and I hate that we (the UK) back their every action like some well trained lap-dog.

Everybody needs to stand up as Iran have and unite in making it very clear to the US that their wars on (of?) terror must stop, right now.

They are the aggressors, and therefore they are the real terrorists IMO.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

Brother, any honest human fears for the future of mankind when faced with Zionists. I worry as much for the citizens of Israel as I do myself. Blaming the citizens of Israel for the horror of their Government is like blaming we Americans for ours. Most of us hate and fear our Government.

If this were true, and "most" did feel this way, then why have'nt you done something about it by now...?

Others countries have the gutz to stand upto their corrupt leaders and millitary, so why haven't all these "unhappy", americans dome the same..?

Because your alone in your thaughts mate, the majority of the US population are just as war-happy as the government..!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think Iran can have there nukes, China and Russia can support them.

But the first damn time Iran uses one on any nation,Iran China Russia should be held responsible.

If Iran has nukes that's great but every one knows they will mess up and do it.

They can not help but do it,And Israel will pay the price. And when they do GOD help

them because all 3 will and should be destroyed.Especially Russia and China for being

stupid enough to back them.God Almighty will come to save Israel and lay waste to

any country that attacks Israel . Then the heathen will bow before God and confess .

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Pfft, I wonder at the sanity of mankind. Name a Government that is above reproach...can't if you are honest. So why not stay at home and work out your problems...? We don't because there are always some who we tolerate, never thinking they would cause the harm they eventually did.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Are you kidding me? Iran is instigating a war? Have you heard what American politicians have been saying lately about Iran? Have you seen the mainstream media coverage of Iran lately? But THEY are the ones instigating a war?

So when politicians in America constantly yammer on about how Iran is a dire threat to our nation, and how we can't let them develop a nuclear weapon no matter what, it's not war mongering propaganda? When the mainstream media constantly pushes the idea that we need to invade Iran because they're dangerous and could develop a nuclear weapon, it's not war mongering propaganda?

But when a single Iranian hints at retaliation to a corrupt, banker run country invading their country because they feel they're the policeman of the world, and think that they're in charge of the decisions made in a sovereign nation, THEY'RE the ones who are instigating a war?
edit on 19-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachalka
Fair play Iran, fair play.

I for one am sick of the way America throws its weight around these days, thinking they somehow have earned the right to govern our planet and everyone on it (when profitable ofc).

They are bullies and cowards and I hate that we (the UK) back their every action like some well trained lap-dog.

Everybody needs to stand up as Iran have and unite in making it very clear to the US that their wars on (of?) terror must stop, right now.

They are the aggressors, and therefore they are the real terrorists IMO.

Its probably best to say nothing when you know nothing, you obviously no nothing

If you think we should live in a world where nobody polices it then you're headed on a path of kaos, to save me the bothering, you should brush up a little on what Iran sponsors & supports,

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This is propaganda at it's finest. Iran sits in no position to threaten anyone.
The U.S. military is the strongest in the world. Iran would be foolish to provoke
us.

Considering how they blew themselves up last week, tampering around with an ICBM
I don't think the West is too worried.

Pax

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

You are either a Liar or ignorant. Did you support our murder of Libyans?

LMAO

What are you on about?

Yes i did support the intervention of NATO forces in the Libyan civil war, we helped the people of Libya, id also support China or Russia bombing the US, if the US Government started shooting the (occupy wall street movement) protesters,

SAME THING BUDDY,

So you telling me you're supporting the US government shooting innocent civillian and promising genocide are you?

Get out of that one you silly little sausage

I think Gaddaffi killed far more then we did, because he was aiming for them, we simply struck every bit of hardware he was using to kill his people, what wrong with that?

You are DELUDED my friend UTTERLY and totally DELUUUUUUUUUDED

edit on 20-11-2011 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

If this were true, and "most" did feel this way, then why have'nt you done something about it by now...?

Others countries have the gutz to stand upto their corrupt leaders and millitary, so why haven't all these "unhappy", americans dome the same..?

Because your alone in your thaughts mate, the majority of the US population are just as war-happy as the government..!!
I know, baby steps though. I no longer pay taxes, I'm doing everything I can to live free. I'm could be making good money but I choose not to because I won't willingly finance murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join