It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

We will find out. The international community is not going to sit on this.

Iran is being confronted with consequences and it's not used to this.

We will find out soon whether or not Iran really wants to get better or not.

But one thing is sure: they have not earned benefit of the doubt.

The same can be said for Gaddafi and Saddam. Neither had benefit of the doubt.

It's predictable what will happen. Iran is going in the direction of Iraq.

Iran's people must get involved in overthrowing the power-corrupt and fanatical government.

...Before the international community is forced to do it.
edit on 19-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Let's look at It from simple Military terms for a second....
And as said before.

Iran, cannot, simply cannot retliate against most nations let alone the US, the US will stomp on Iran within a month.
That's not even taking Into account the number of Iranian Military personal that will surrender as soon as they see US Tanks roll In.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Iran needs to be crushed, so they can not respond.

I was gonna respond to this one, but then I noticed you've got two first names.

I'll leave this one alone.

Khar

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

When i was a child an Iranian family lived behind my house and their daughter became a very good friend of mine,the family itself was a beautiful loving intelligent family and treated me like i was a part of their own.
I pray to God Iran and its people are allowed to let be,we are all fragments of the same thing only culture separates us.
The Governments are the ones causing all the problems.What farmer,what factory worker,what civil servant started any war-------none is the answer.
Governments with agendas manipulated events to stir up their own public rhetoric and create venomous diatribes against perceived enemies to keep the status quo.
The World is changing at an exponential rate and we will all realize sooner or later that the 99% have been fighting amongst ourselves for so long that we forgot who the real enemy is and it's the 1% that keeps us locked in ignorance and blindness and denies our right to thrive.
Forget politics-Love thy brother.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Ok look at it this way. You disagree with the laws in Iran, I do as well don't get me wrong, but that is none of my business, yet you think it is justified for American bombs all over that country, killing thousands of civilians who have nothing to do with Iranian foreign policy? And even if it was just to bomb a few nuke stations, they would have to retaliate anyway which would lead to a much bigger war.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

We will find out. The international community is not going to sit on this.

They've been making threats of military action on Iran for many years now, and then they still sit on it.

Iran will provoke, but will not be provoked, they will not throw a first blow, but will take the first... They aren't afraid of death, and have no problem martyring themselves, their nation and people if it is "Allah's will". If they are attacked they will have religious authority, and justification to retaliate in any and every way possible, to the end.

Don't underestimate their planning for this, and for the worst... They could have dormant cells all over the USA and around Israel, and perhaps in Europe and elsewhere, along with their covertly organized and funded proxies.

But as I said, there really is only one way to find out for sure.

Go for it.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

MBF

link   
Iran always saying they are going to wipe Israel off the map is a threat of war and I remember this little incident where the US embassy was taken over by radicals is an act of war too. I believe that the reason the US hasn't attacked Iran is that they don't have a problem with the Iranian people, but rather the government.

link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Me leave America? I can't. Not because I am on food stamps. I have never been on food stamps. I am self-employed. I create my own existence, earn my own money, and I raise people up. I empower people every chance I get.
I can't leave America because America is in serious trouble. I would be a coward LEAVING America.
No, I will stay and fight the ignorant by gently teaching them the error of speaking about a subject that they know nothing about. I try to show them that they are indoctrinated, by bringing them facts that contradict the propaganda they recite like a bad poem.
I often find that ignorant people love the bliss of their ignorance. They love beating their chest like a fictitious warrior in a video game after a fictitious kill.
I am talking about YOU. You don't know anything about Iran, or even your own country, do you? Really.
And I am supposed to leave?
Funny.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MBF

MBF,
the Iranians took over the embassy in a revolution. And, rightly so, the Shah was a puppet to help the west, primarily the US, the UK, and France, steal their resources.
The typical Iranian is actually far more educated than the typical American. Imagine that.
Pretty easy for me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MBF
Iran always saying they are going to wipe Israel off the map is a threat of war and I remember this little incident where the US embassy was taken over by radicals is an act of war too. I believe that the reason the US hasn't attacked Iran is that they don't have a problem with the Iranian people, but rather the government.

Maybe that is true, but I'm sure they have a problem with your government as well. As for the Iran "threatens to wipe Israel off the map", again, this was possibly mistranslated and I suggest you take a look at the links below. If they have done it on any other account, please send me a few links.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-11-2011 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

There is no need to resort to threats of what one will do WHEN attacked. It goes both ways, on either sides

I know it will be destructive for both sides. But as you know , there is one side who invades and the other side has to defend.

till the last man on Earth remains standing, Iranian, Jew or American.

It is just prophecy made by reckless people who liked the world destroyed. I believe in free will and I think that we can live together peacefully.

Here is what Iranian leaders has said about Israel :

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

khamenei.ir/

WHAT EVER, i find it funny that when EVER there is people, so said truth that a person comes along and lo and behold, they know exactly what is going on AND they are from the region. GOOD luck.
PROPAGANDIST.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

how many missiles does Iran have that could reach the oil producing facilities of their enemies where american troops are stationed?

do they have exocet type missiles that could hit an oil tanker?

could they close the strait of Hormuz to oil trafic, and for how long?

what would the insurance companies charge to oil tankers operating in the area if this stupid war happens?

how much will the oil companies fleece their customers for a gallon of gas if trafic is interrupted?

will their militia allies in Iraq start trouble?

i doubt they will let themselves be fooled and disarmed the way Iraq was.

no macho answers please, just estimates would do in answering these questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
How many Jews live in Iran?
Anybody want to answer?.
How are they treated?
Anybody want to answer?
Now, how many Muslim in Israel?
None.
How many Muslim in the areas that Israel wants to "settle"?
All Muslim.
How are they treated?
Need I ask?

Now, answer the first two questions, or GO HOME ignorant.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
And as said before.

Iran, cannot, simply cannot retliate against most nations let alone the US, the US will stomp on Iran within a month.
That's not even taking Into account the number of Iranian Military personal that will surrender as soon as they see US Tanks roll In.

It is most likely Iran would stand no chance against an assault, but also Iran is not the sort of country you want to be rolling tanks around in. The eastern part of the country is all mountains, some in the North as well. With that, I assume Iran will be most likely prepared for an invasion, going off the recent history of the country. Most of their capabilities could be based on short range warfare and so they should be. They could have undisclosed amounts of missiles in that country you would not know. If they have been accused of Nuke plants and got away with it for so long, what else have they got hidden away? What is scary though is the reaction from the countries against this act, whether they will intervene or simply let the war machine roll on.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
And as said before.

Yeh im sure thats wat a lot of people were saying about Vietnam or Afghanistan, how long did those conflicts go for again in those already 3rd world countries which Iran is definately not?

That's not even taking Into account the number of Iranian Military personal that will surrender as soon as they see US Tanks roll In

I think your confusing Iran with Iraq a bit over here, i mean u cant expect people who have had some of the most powerful empires in history to surrender just like that, this isnt going to be like any other country America has attacked since WW2.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

That's what they said about Iraq and how many years have we been there? And what else was said the oil will pay for the war. The US will attack for the oil and Israel will attack for religious reasons.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
When judgment time comes all the civilians that died for nothing will be looking in the face of there killers...laughing at them as they beg God to take them out the fire of eternal life.
That’s enough satisfaction for me.
edit on 19-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Beat me in a week asshole. Iran is a neutral country. Iran has never attacked a neighbor. WE on the other hand have a disgusting history. You want to fight? Fight me. I reject you war mongers. I refute your lies. Moreover I have never ever met anyone from Iran. I, possibly, unlike you love history...I love to read. I know Hollywood is fiction.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maccaron.Shakaron

Vietnam wasn't full scale.coventional warfare, It was mainly Gurilla, In deep forests and swamps ect...
Iran can't really fight a battle like, It will rely on Its 80's era Soviet Military, which like I say, against America? No chance.

As for the Military defecting, death In your'e face can be convincing, no matter what beleives or how much honor you have.

Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I understand how our kids were conditioned to believe this nonsense today...my question is why did my generation allow this nonsense?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join