It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Firstly I was lazy and did not read all of the posts, so I apologize in advance if this has been posted already.
But if you do your research the whole reason that they want Iran is due to water for mining.

This falls in with Turkmenistan: en.wikipedia.org... the leader of this little country died in 2006: They received free water and electricity. They get their water from flow down the mountains. This can be rerouted to Afghanistan, where funnily enough:

Afghanistan: management.fortune.cnn.com...

all because: www.wri.org...

They need water and Turkmenistan, Iran and surround have it....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Fourth point

Majority of people in Iran still support the Islamic Revolution , they are really supporting it by any price they can pay. By taking all the hard sanctions against Iran. US and other superpowers just prove that they are enemy of Iranian people.

The real enemies of the Iranian people are Khamenei and Ahmadinejad.

Get rid of both of them and your country may have a fighting chance.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Iran is not exactly a nation I'd be afraid of and their threats are meaningless. Going to war with China, Russia or India is a whole different ball game.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The mullahs regime is on borrowed time - they do not have majority support and therfore have only limited time to complete their 'holy mission' - ie to start WWIII.

Iranians were forced to accept Islam to save their lives from Arab invaders, but deep within the heart of every single Iranian alive today, exists a burning resentment of the Arab-Islamic invasion of their homeland and culture. It is ironic that many Iranians may actually confess to being Muslims; yet, an overwhelming number of Iranians have never read the Quran or understand its language.

The events in history have toughened present day Iranians. They have become great pretenders. But the totality of 1400 years of Islamic barbarity and savagery must end. We no longer need to pretend that we are practicing Muslims; when in fact, we are not.

Realistically speaking, there is perhaps 10-15 percent of the population that continues to support the clerical system in varying degrees. Many in this group are government employees, Mullahs, and hired thugs such as the Basiji. Also, the regime has some backers among the poor, the less educated, and the deeply religious. Yet, the alienation from the regime and Islam spans the entire spectrum of the Iranian society with the intelligentsia and the university students leading the determined opposition to end Islamic rule.

Masses of Iranians are irreparably alienated from a corrupt and oppressive Islamic rule. The rule of the Islamic Republic of Iran (IRI) is crumbling. The previously solid edifice, or at least the appurtenance of it, is finally showing many cracks that continue to grow. There are just too many fault lines to list here.

amilimani.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

yes women get stoned if someone suspects adultery, cheating or they try to divorce a man. Very human...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

cool story bro. Last I checked Iran still uses Soviet era tech, with auxiliary Photoshop divisions.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Then why haven't they won this joke ?

I think that they should get you as their new councilor.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Lack of aggression is not sign of weakness. It can, *gasps* mean you don't want to waste your time with a country that needs to import oil and suck on the teats of Russia to stay competitive

It's simple why we haven't won. We're not fighting. You're just not that important.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Seeker

What about the giant ocean there...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Yeah and we thought Iraq and Afgan wouldn't take 10+ years.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Really? Today's headline on the English version of the Fars News Agency decides to quote an Islamic Jihad leader?

Islamic Jihad Leader: Attack on Iran Inflames Whole Region

english.farsnews.com...

I have to admit, this is much more toned down than other comments I've seen coming from the Islamic Jihad lately, but Iran isn't doing itself any favors by quoting someone from this particular group making it appear as though they are in close association.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Nothing irks me more than a liar. This thread is a lie.
My country is the most unstable on the planet. I am a US citizen. I, and most of my neighbors...who are mostly US Vets are scared of our Government. How do we fight this monster?
Most of us know these wars are lies...nothing new, we have been doing this for a long while. In my world, kids would read Smedly Butler. In this world of lies our kids don't even know we had a Patriot that valued his people above the Bankers seeking power.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Look at it this way

When someone has been going round the school playground telling other people to pick on other people, or helping other people to pick on other people who are not picking on other people, to then go round the playground shouting at other people like there invisible... then yes generally someone bigger comes along and gives them a punch in the face,

Yes i'm refering to all the trouble making Iran has been doing in its region and all the trash talk its been talking in recent years, its only a matter of time before Iran gets its just deserves, it needs it face punched really hard

And LOL at this women giving it all that talk, Iran would get annihilated within a matter of days, she's living in a dream world, WE HAVE THE REVOLUTIONARY GUARD!!! LOL

Thats hardly going to matter much love, before a soldier even steps foot in that country there won't be many guards left to do any fighting,

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I submit...vet anything you choose to believe. Anyone who reacts to any news media today is not honest or is a reactionary.

All news is controlled news unless you have obtained it first hand.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

You're free to leave. I ran would accept you happily. Why live in america, a place you call 'imperialistic'? I mean, you could go and live in Iran and be free from all of this. Why?

Is it because you have human rights here? Is it because you get food stamps? Is it because here we don't require that you acknowledge allah as the supreme power? Is it because people join the military to protect you from people abroad, willingly giving their lives for your safety? Why?

I get the idea that you take all you can, when you can. You have no respect for anyone.
edit on 19-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

You are either a Liar or ignorant. Did you support our murder of Libyans?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
WE are the aggressors. Not the Iranians. Truth...not fiction, after all lets bare these lies.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
WE pick on those who aren't slaves to the IMF. You who claim we mean well are either deceived or liars. I know. bold statement. I'll stick with it though.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is typical talk from Iran, btw. Their goal is to cause fear, but they're weak.

They do proxy wars and oppress people under the cover of religious doctrine, but when they're held accountable, like now, they resort to this. They're not authentic. They hold no authority.
edit on 19-11-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Iran's "crushing response" will not be limited only to military retaliation, Iran will use terrorist proxies and cells around the world to "respond"

This is what she is warning of here.

Maybe it's a bluff.. maybe not.

Only one way to really find out.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join