learn more

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

So tell me why, when you were quoting Wikiperdia, you did not continue with the passage which immediately after the part you quoted says:

The translation presented by the official Islamic Republic News Agency has been challenged by Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by rigel4

I believe you are an agent of the regime.
I have nothing to discuss with you.

I am agent of Iranian people who don't will to war .

But in a jungle , when you are surrounded by wild animals and you have nothing to defend yourself. A wild will be going to help much.

I suggest you think before you reply. Ask yourself :

What is going a lone agent of Iranian govt is going to do in ATS.

If you found the answer , you can tell the whole people.

ETA : Isn't accusing other people a sin in your religion ?

ETA 2 : I think that you thought that Iranian are much uncivilized and ignorant to be on the sites like this. But I guess you were wrong.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

I don't believe in religion of any kind.

I believe in peace.

I am not a supporter of the Nazi regime in Israel.

I am not a supporter of the Islamist regime of Iran.

I am not a supporter of Military occupation, but i am a realist.

You goverment has sponsered terrorism for years, the goverments of the west, will never let you get hold of nukes.
Hypocrytical or not, it will not stand. Even if you could be trusted with them, who's to say they woudn't find their way into the hands of hezbollah, or some other jihadist's.

As to why you are on ATS, that's up to you, but i woudn't be surprised if you were an Irananian agent, as i have heard many many quotes that get banded about here, used by your President.

I thinnk you have prjudged me, as i may have done you, but you are an odd member. Foe one ting how many others from Iran could join this site without being "Visited" by you police force?

So someones keeping watch on our site.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by AllUrChips

So tell me why, when you were quoting Wikiperdia, you did not continue with the passage which immediately after the part you quoted says:

The translation presented by the official Islamic Republic News Agency has been challenged by Arash Norouzi, who says the statement "wiped off the map" was never made and that Ahmadinejad did not refer to the nation or land mass of Israel, but to the "regime occupying Jerusalem". Norouzi translated the original Persian to English, with the result, "the Imam said this regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the page of time.

en.wikipedia.org...

last time I checked "the regime occupying jerusalem" happens to be the jews. So is it safe to say that he meant the jews should be wiped off the map? Now you know what happened last time a country thought they would extrminate the jews dont ya? Read the quote again.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
it is of course completely pointless dicussing Iran unless you consider the driving ideology of the people in charge - the regime shills on this thread, will never tell you this - their mission is to instal the impression that Iran is a victim of western agression - this is important to their intended 'holy war' in the aftermath of having backed the Israelis into a corner from which they must attack.

Here is a message for you shills: - the NWO is using you like idiots - they made sure your 12'ver regime was installed, just for this purpose, religious maniacs who have a course to follow and will never deviate from it!

It is shortsighted to dismiss the mullahs as a bunch of lunatics who are out of touch with reality and that they have no intention of doing catastrophic mischief to compel the Mahdi's coming. Maybe some arming of the Iraqi Shiites, a little support for Hizbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Palestine-but no, no major idiocy. After all, they are rational people and in touch with reality. Any large scale troublemaking spells their doom as well. Thus goes the rationalization-the greatest risky tranquilizer of the mind.

Rationalization, compounded by complacency and denial, can be deadly, particularly when the adversaries have different realities. To the fanatic mullahs ruling Iran Sahaeb-ul-Zaman is an absolute reality and his promised advent is irrevocably ordained. This is their reality and their belief and they have every intention of leading their life according to them. It is foolish for the non-Muslims to dismiss the mullahs and the Bin Ladens as a bunch of fringe lunatics who are going to go away simply by wishing it.

The Islamist reality is that the non-Muslims are the ones who deserve to be done away with; they are the ones who have refused to submit to the summons of Allah for much too long; and, it is time for the faithful to get rid of them. This makes for a lopsided contest. The non-Muslims are passively wishing that the nightmarish surge of Islamism is only a temporary fringe phenomenon doomed to die on its own, while the other side is marshalling its huge destructive power to accomplish its aim by eradicating the non-Muslims.

The cabal of fanatical mullahs ruling Iran has lost its patience, not only with the unbelievers, but also with the Mahdi as well. They aim to force his arrival. The mullahs believe they have the means to make it impossible for the Mahdi to tarry any longer by causing unprecedented death and destruction-conditions deemed essential for his coming. The world must hit the very bottom, before the Savior of the world comes to the rescue, so they firmly believe.

www.prophecyforum.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

The silly americans are just waiting for the iraians to build.there.nuke power plants. when they get their uranium in the reactors they will use one of their new.15 ton space rockets/wedges to destroy the power plants.and spread radiation into the heart of iran. abit like give em enough rope.... and then hang em...

Irans history is poor and that is why your country cannot be trusted... work with your neighbours and maybe we all wouldnt be criticising you all the time...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Very true the war would be one within a matter of weeks, the same occured in Iraq. However, the US failed to envisage that the insurgency which followed would be far more dangerous than the initial invasion and would require far larger troop requirments. Troop requirments which American cannot currently deliver as it cannot mobilize on a sufficient scale for domestic reasons (try call in the draft today, I garurantee you people will be in the streets protesting everyday like it was the 60's). Also, the Iraq war has proven that America is only good at short sharp bursts of military intervention, not at long sustained political engagements. The occupation of Iran which would be required after a war, in order to replace the Islamic Republic with a freindly regime, would be another complete failure and drain on the American economy. If you don't learn from history, you are destined to repeat it. Although I am not suprised the warmongers want another Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbiy666

What poor history does Iran have? Wasn't it Iraq that attacked Iran at the begininning of the 80's? Thats the only war I know about in modern times involving Iran in any conflict. You want to talk about a history, go back 2000-3000 years. They are still here

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

hey Obama! now that youve had practice, level those pompous pricks in three days! Ill buy the beers!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

would that be the same way they won Vietnam?
Afghanistan? Iraq?

Unfortunately it is this arrogance that what makes the rest of the world want to see the US fall hard in a crumbling heap.

I do not want to see it happen as my country will be dragged in as an ally of the states.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

7TH POINT

Very true the war would be one within a matter of weeks, the same occured in Iraq. However, the US failed to envisage that the insurgency which followed would be far more dangerous than the initial invasion and would require far larger troop requirments. Troop requirments which American cannot currently deliver as it cannot mobilize on a sufficient scale for domestic reasons (try call in the draft today, I garurantee you people will be in the streets protesting everyday like it was the 60's). Also, the Iraq war has proven that America is only good at short sharp bursts of military intervention, not at long sustained political engagements. The occupation of Iran which would be required after a war, in order to replace the Islamic Republic with a freindly regime, would be another complete failure and drain on the American economy. If you don't learn from history, you are destined to repeat it. Although I am not suprised the warmongers want another Iraq and Afghanistan.

Hence Definition of INSANITY ..Doing the same thing over and over Again..Good point in your comment

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redevilfan09
reply to post by Jepic

I guess your right, I mean Iraq and Afghanistan were also won in a day, weren't they? What makes you think that Iran would be the only country the USA and Israel would be fighting against? About Iran anyway, have you seen the landscape in that country? It is pretty much Afghanistan with a bit of Iraq all over again, except this time missiles will actually be coming back....

And you can bet that all those wars were intentionally prolonged for unnecesary blood.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
......................or you could read what an Iranian former muslim has to say about the Mullahs of Iran.

About this blog;

My mission is to raise the clarion call about the imminent and present danger of expansionistic theocratic Islam. Having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

amilimani.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

7TH POINT

would that be the same way they won Vietnam?
Afghanistan? Iraq?

Unfortunately it is this arrogance that what makes the rest of the world want to see the US fall hard in a crumbling heap.

I do not want to see it happen as my country will be dragged in as an ally of the states.

It was done intentionally. The elites needed a prolonged war to get all the resources and end the threat they themselves created.

You'd have to be a madman to not believe that the only superpower in the world with thousands of satellites and black weapons could not defeat Iran in two days with a good strategy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

There is no such a thing as one Islam. There are hundreds of Islamic sects in the same way that there are hundreds of diseases.

Does that guy know much about Christianity or the bible?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

7TH POINT

Hence Definition of INSANITY ..Doing the same thing over and over Again..Good point in your comment

It's not insanity because the elites know full well what they want out of all those wars and were expecting insurgencies.

The "we have won" rethoric they tell you through the media is only to keep you calm.

They invaded and prolonged the war in all those countries because it was in their interest.

Reality is if they really wanted to win the war, there would not have been a single vietnamese soldier alive.
Or a single insurgent.

Remember they created the "terrorist" threat. That is their card they are scheduled to play right now and the current stage of the plan.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This might be one of the most absurd posts i read on ATS in a while. Women still get stoned to death in iran weekly and its legal, so how can anyone say women have equal rights in iran is beyond me.
Here are some facts from the world report to all the ignorant and muslim propaganda driven posters on ATS.

Women's rights:
The Iranian constitution allows equal rights for men and women "in conformity with Islamic criteria." According to the World Economic Forum's 2010 Gender Gap report--which compared disparity between men and women on economic participation, access to education, health, and political empowerment--Iran ranked 123 out of 134 countries.
The UN report notes that the application of laws as a barrier to gender equality in Iran. For instance:
1. a woman's worth and testimony in a court of law is regarded as half that of a man's.
2. Women do not have equitable inheritance rights, nor can they be granted guardianship rights for their children, even upon the death of their husbands.
3. The report says female activists who try to address gender equality issues are often targeted, jailed or killed.

Dracula out

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is all getting rather tedious. Iran keeps blabbering on and on. This is perhaps the second thread in as many days with Iranian officials threatening doomsday should anyone so much as look at them in an aggressive way.

They are the people keeping this alive. Let’s face it, it is in Iran’s interests to keep the threat of the Great and Little Satan alive, so that they can continue to ferment hatred and divert attention from the real issues here – continued internal repression and indoctrination and Iran’s apparent work to develop nuclear weapons as indicated by the IAEA – which is not a US instrument as spouted by many on these Boards – do some bleeding research.

I want someone to point me to a credible source that the US, NATO or Iceland are massing for an attack on Iran. Note the word “credible”. Any evidence that the (yawn) Rothschild’s are involved as some people in this discussion have alluded to would also be useful, but I bet none can be found.

An attack on Iran would solidify the rule of the Ali Khamenei and Ahmadinejad and stall the move away from autocracy in the Middle East and North Africa. This is why Iran won’t be invaded.

Regards

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Iranians forget their ten year war with Iraq...They forget the ten year olds that were used to take the fire from the enemy...The BS from her post is typical.......Like so many ATSers -"its the Jews"........Iran has threatened to nuke Israel....and.....if I am threatened to be nuked and I have the capacity to nuke you...see ya later.....Time and Time again these "peaceful" middle easterners who just want to live their lives their way, interfere and kill those who resist their insane belief system....And of course, we want their oil....just like in Iraq...see alll those tankers lined up stealing Iraqi oil? We Iranian oil too.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think Saddam said the exact same thing......"the mother of all battles" or something to that effect.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

But with that, I'm sure the women or men that get stoned, hung, lashed or any other punishment have most likely broken the law one way or the other. As for the other rights you have pointed out, are they worth an attack? I do not think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join