It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I am not taking side right now.

All countries have issues and all accuse each other that the other one has issues.

It is just history.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Javanfekr knew that it was coming.

It is all funny in the conclusion you get :

1. Javanfekr is arrested.
2.he was Ahmadinejad's media adviser

The struggle between Khamenei and Ahmadinejad keeps heating up

I don't have access to the source you are getting your news from. But the conclusion is just funny. It is just dis-information.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

At last. Some words of logic. How you think in ATS is respectable.

I just look that people are equal in understanding and they will do whatever necessary when it is time.
I don't think that people are sheep and we need to set those sheep free from those governments.

I respect your idea. thank you for posting. keep up.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Javanfekr knew that it was coming.

It is all funny in the conclusion you get :

I don't have access to the source you are getting your news from. But the conclusion is just funny. It is just dis-information.

Prove to me that it's disinformation.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Did Khamenei arrest that guy ?

Or did Ahmadinejad do something to show his anger toward Khamenei ?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Iran military is no match for NATO forces, lets make that clear. Sure, they will be quite capable of sporadic fighting using guerilla tactics probably indefinitely (just like Iraq or Afghanistan), but not do any serious damage. Nuclear capability would complicate things, and also if nuclear Pakistan joins the fight. As for China and Russia someone mentioned, they will surely not join the war on the side of Iran, its not in their interests at all.

That said, war with Iran would be a stupid move costing many innocent lives, and altough I wouldnt care one bit if someone gets rid of crazy Islamist leadership of Iran, its not worth an all-out war, and it would only hurt the image of US to get into another open conflict.
edit on 22/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22/11/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Go look up Ahmadinejad's speech on November 3, 2011.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Where is the connection

you better bring some thing here on this page. So , others can be informed.

edit on 22/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I wouldnt care one bit if someone gets rid of crazy Islamist leadership of Iran

I wouldnt care one bit if someone gets rid of crazy people who feel free to drop their brain waste everywhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Ahmadinejad Lashes Out at Critics (Nov 6, 2011):

www.pbs.org...

Police Rough Up Ahmadinejad Aide (Nov 21, 2011):

www.pbs.org...

The Conservative Rise and the Potential Fall of the Presidency (Oct 17, 2011):

www.pbs.org...

There's plenty more on this website over the last six months discussing the struggle going on from within.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ok. Even in Iran there are websites which try to show things upside down.

In fact there had been some little issues. But those websites who tend to make whole out of nothing , try to magnify those issues.

There are much variables to look at and to neglect to get the true idea out of events.

Like I said before Javanfekr knew it was coming . Parliament members have their own attitude and anger toward some specific figures in Iran. Javanfekr was one of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

In fact there had been some little issues. But those websites who tend to make whole out of nothing , try to magnify those issues.

There are much variables to look at and to neglect to get the true idea out of events.

Like I said before Javanfekr knew it was coming . Parliament members have their own attitude and anger toward some specific figures in Iran. Javanfekr was one of them.

Little issues? You're living in total denial! And who do you think rules over those parliament members?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Well said OP, well said.

How many nations has Iran invaded?

Why does the West deny Iran nuclear energy, when it was a Western nation that first began building a nuclear reactor in 1984! (Started by West Germany, completed by USSR)

Now...how many invasions / wars have the paragons of virtue USA, UK and Israel either directly started or been involved in?

Yep.

Now...how many nuclear reactors does the USA have? And the UK?

Yep.

Now..how many actual WMD does the USA have? And the UK? And Israel?

And we are to believe that it is Iran who are aggressors, warmongers, terrorists?

Don't make me laugh...even the propaganda being used against Iran is abysmal and almost amateurish, it doesn't add up when the USA and UK are bleating on and on about how bad Iran is and how we should all be frightened out of our wits!

I'm more frightened of what freedom the USA or the UK decide to rob from us the people next more than i am from a country that minds it's own business, and doesn't make war on it's neighbours (like...Israel for example!)

Wake up people, don't let your ignorance and passion for wallowing in propaganda lead to the deaths of another couple of million innocent men, woman and children..not again.

And for the record, i'm White-British, not religious (anti actually) and have no ties or connections to Iran or anywhere else in the area...i'm NOT falling for the warmongering lies again, not from the USA or indeed from my own government.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Little issues? You're living in total denial! And who do you think rules over those parliament members?

Who do you think choose those members ?

+ I see that I am the 2nd Iranian on this site , learning English and politics and science , ... . I don't see much Iranian people here.

Those people you see on facebook or other places are just some lazy people who don't mind learning.

They don't mind learning and argument because they aaaaaaare lazy.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

War is never necessary. It is just a tool in the hands of Savage people. The people who are not familiar with logic.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

No thanks required or necessary OP.

Peace is infinity superior to war, every time.

Please remember that the average USA or UK citizen (maybe even Israeli citizen too, who knows) is NOT looking at Iran with war like eyes. I'd say the majority of us all do not want a war with Iran, or to see innocents within any of our borders killed and suffering.

The majority (although not all of course) of 'internet warmongers' are propaganda shills, using multiple identities and software fake persona's (usually just leave a negative one or two line posts on boards like this one)

Israel (as usual) is the one crying for Iranian blood, but will not do their own dirty work, as Iran has more than a few stones or crude fireworks to fire back at them, like Israel's usual victims use to defend themselves.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

+ I see that I am the 2nd Iranian on this site , learning English and politics and science , ... . I don't see much Iranian people here.

Those people you see on facebook or other places are just some lazy people who don't mind learning.

They don't mind learning and argument because they aaaaaaare lazy.

What are you talking about? Facebook? How did that enter the conversation?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah, whatever. Iran can destroy bases or whatever else that US owns in other countries. Big deal. In the grand scheme of things so what if they blow up an oil well or destroy a US base in a third world country. Unless they have a plan to attack the US homeland anything they do is moot. It serves a strategical advantage that the US is sitting over here by ourselves away from the rest of the world.

Unless Iran comes knocking on our door, I do not have many concerns about what Iran can and can't do. If by some chance it does come to US soil, then we will see a war that no one could ever imagine when the citizens step out of their homes armed and ready. Rifles behind every blade of grass.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Who do you think choose those parliament members ? What do you know about democracy ?

You're living in total denial with no local access to the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Take your time and read Original Post , fully.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join