It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Wow, thanks for writing that.. I thought there was no sanity left on a forum where people try to uncover the truth and figure out what's what. It turns out that almost everyone here knows better than everyone else, and most of these people are people who sit on forums and never leave their house or country. That's who statistically is scared and racist.. because everyone else experiences other cultures and realizes how amazing they are, and how the media paints a lie.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It's ridiculous to assert that war drums are only being beat on one side and that the muslim nations only react to provocation against them.

You do yourself a disservice by showing a keen intellect one moment and then complete ignorance the next.

Yeah: We'll get what's coming to us eventually...but it won't be at the hands of Iran.

Most of us Americans here on ATS realize our foreign policy has been wrong...but do you realize the problems, violence, and hypocrisy of your own nation as well?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Look, I dont support attacking iran or ANYBODY for that matter,

Happy to hear that. Peace be upon you ,too.

just know that Iran has not even 1/1,000,000 th of the milltary force the US does

I know. But I have a lesson from history of Islam, always shining in my mind. The conclusion of the story is that winning is not always about military force.

I can't recall the name.

hasnt iran been threatining to blow israel off the map for many moons now?

I have made a post about that already , here.

post by hmdphantom

Thank you for replying.
Peace and regards.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tomekalifornia

This ATS thread has some beautiful pictures of Iran and this video with backing by Yusuf Islam (Cat Stevens) is worth a watch as well.

edit on 19/11/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

but do you realize the problems, violence, and hypocrisy of your own nation as well?

Of course , I know there are much problems in Iran for I live here.

But remember that I don't like to see my loved ones die. And I don't like to see the efforts I have made to live a better noble life be destroyed by some ignorant people.

I just want to live in peace.

Believe me , no one in Iran has accepted the prophesies about End of the world made by some reckless people.

We believe that we should live in peace.

Already I have said what Iran is offering to solve Palestine issue. Here :

post by hmdphantom

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
God bless you and I hope and will pray for peace for your family and people.

I've said it here many times before that it's the governments that can't get along because of their thirst for power, but we the people can usually get along with each other quite well.

Peace to you and yours.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There can be no smoke without fire.

There's plenty of bad blood between USA leaders and Iranian regime leaders, after the 70s, an unresolved issue and a baggage that hinders the relationship between this 2 nations whom view each other with natural suspicion.

BUT it need not be this way. The past had happen, and nothing can change the past. However, we can still build the future today, on better terms.

And it begins with the Iranian gov.

1. It had claimed that it wants peaceful nuke energy, and yet, the facts shown are diametrically opposite of what its public stands, with secret nuke armaments being planned along discovered. Why the hypocrisy? Hitler too hid his war capabilities but offered a benevolent public front till the time was ripe to attack, thus the current world's worry about that iranian gov hypocrisy.

It must come clean, allow inspectors in. It's no longer a matter of 'national sovereignity', for nukes affects the whole world, not just the iranian gov's enemies. Humanity shares this world and must be assured of what Iran actually plans.

Many more including the insignificant nobody me can accept Iran as a nuke armed power, but it must behave responsibly as part of the larger human community on Earth, and never to use such powers unless last resort to peaceful existance.

2 Funding of international terrorists:- Terrorists had sworned to wipe out humanity and had ATTACKED to proof its stance. Thus they are enemies of the human race.

Iranian gov had been found with evidences to supporting such animals.

Again, it must come clean and provide counter evidences, or in the least, offer names of those beasts whom had approach them for help so that they may be apprehended before another innocent life is taken away.

If the iranian gov fails to do this, then don't blame the world's suspicions on them, and hope fervantly that the iranian citizens may be spared if Iran gov chosed to be belligerant and holds its people hostage, to continue on with its programs to undermine peace in our world and times.

3 Israel

Distracting the citizens from their economic woes by pointing out a target to hate is nothing new in politics. The 'death to USA, death to Israel' chants must end, and instead, proactive patient engagement with Israel to resolve the palestinian issue is the ONLY way.

Showing of fists or threats will only get everyone in the world killed.

Or is promoting such hatred the only way the Iranian gov can remain in power? If so, then may the innocent iranian citizens be spared of their political leaders' greed.

You or I are powerless to change even one iota of perceptions from both camps. It needs the help of the leaders themselves to come clean, make clear on their stand, so that citizens can decide on their free will, to choose for life, peace and security, or death in support of foolishness and greed.

Powerless we may be, but not without power to discuss, debate and get our families, relatives and friends to support the right course, to hold dialogues with leaders, and if they don't listen, to stand in the streets as one people and voice out concerns loudly, which cannot be ignored then.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Also, hasnt iran been threatining to blow israel off the map for many moons now?

Um no, not true. I believe what the Iranian leader said was that Zionism should be removed from the face of the earth, or words to that effect and I completely agree with that sentiment.

At no time did he state that Israel should be 'blown off the map', and he also did not state that Zionism should/would be remove by Iran.

The western media however has seen fit to misquote and misrepresent that statement ad infinitum and has persuaded the sheeple of their viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

There's plenty of bad blood between USA leaders and Iranian regime leaders, after the 70s, an unresolved issue and a baggage that hinders the relationship between this 2 nations whom view each other with natural suspicion.

BUT it need not be this way. The past had happen, and nothing can change the past. However, we can still build the future today, on better terms.

1. It had claimed that it wants peaceful nuke energy, and yet, the facts shown are diametrically opposite of what its public stands, with secret nuke armaments being planned along discovered. Why the hypocrisy? Hitler too hid his war capabilities but offered a benevolent public front till the time was ripe to attack, thus the current world's worry about that iranian gov hypocrisy.

And of course you have irrefutable proof of this 'fact' do you? Perhaps you would care to quote reputable sources for the piece of information, other of course than trumped up reports by the American and Israeli governments. Oh and by the way Saddam hid his capabilities as well?

It must come clean, allow inspectors in. It's no longer a matter of 'national sovereignity', for nukes affects the whole world, not just the iranian gov's enemies. Humanity shares this world and must be assured of what Iran actually plans.

It did allow inspectors in yet despite this was still accused of planning bomb. The Iranians have said that at one time it was their intention but that it is not now.

When the Americans and Israelis allow FULL access to their nuclear program then, and only then, do they have the right to demand the same of others.

Many more including the insignificant nobody me can accept Iran as a nuke armed power, but it must behave responsibly as part of the larger human community on Earth, and never to use such powers unless last resort to peaceful existance.

Rich coming from the country that behaves so completely irresponsibly towards the larger community on Earth.

2 Funding of international terrorists:- Terrorists had sworned to wipe out humanity and had ATTACKED to proof its stance. Thus they are enemies of the human race.

First animals are not terrorists and terrorists should not be compared to them

Second - well pot calling the kettle I think sums it up.

Again, it must come clean and provide counter evidences, or in the least, offer names of those beasts whom had approach them for help so that they may be apprehended before another innocent life is taken away.

What about the innocent lives taken by American aggression? The perpetrators of that should also be apprehended before another innocent life is taken away.

If the iranian gov fails to do this, then don't blame the world's suspicions on them, and hope fervantly that the iranian citizens may be spared if Iran gov chosed to be belligerant and holds its people hostage, to continue on with its programs to undermine peace in our world and times.

By the world I take it you mean the American government and MSM. Most intelligent and sane people see that the people undermining the world are actually the US Government / MSM and the controllers of both which brings us to......

3 Israel

Distracting the citizens from their economic woes by pointing out a target to hate is nothing new in politics. The 'death to USA, death to Israel' chants must end, and instead, proactive patient engagement with Israel to resolve the palestinian issue is the ONLY way.

This of course is why the American government does this.

No the yanks will do that anyway.

Or is promoting such hatred the only way the Iranian gov can remain in power? If so, then may the innocent iranian citizens be spared of their political leaders' greed.

Likewise the Americans.

Powerless we may be, but not without power to discuss, debate and get our families, relatives and friends to support the right course, to hold dialogues with leaders, and if they don't listen, to stand in the streets as one people and voice out concerns loudly, which cannot be ignored then.

Wrong. Which will be ignored and met with further violence until the people do the bidding of the megalomaniac leaders.

Any more MSM BS you would like to trot out?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

3 Israel

You or I are powerless to change even one iota of perceptions from both camps. It needs the help of the leaders themselves to come clean, make clear on their stand, so that citizens can decide on their free will, to choose for life, peace and security, or death in support of foolishness and greed.

There`s been no facts saying that Iran are making secret nuke armaments.
Unless we are to believe the latest reports that were made from Western intelligence.

You say Iran fund Terrorists.
Take a look at all Western governments and see who funds most Terrorists.
Look at NATO.....US, UK, France etc.
They`ve just worked alongside a group of rebels, killing thousands of civilians, bombing the hell out of another country and help overthrow thatCountry.

Then you have Israel with all their warheads but nothing said about that is there ?
Don`t you think Iran have the right to defend themselves ?

As for torture.
Iraq civilians, Afghan civilians, Guantanamo bay, Bradley Manning etc etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Very nicely put.
Better than my one !

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by lambros56

Do you both wish to be part of the problem, or do you wish to be part of the solution?

Denials will get us all nowhere, even if evidences are in your faces.

You can go ahead with your denials, frivolous excuses, and use threats or irrelevant accusations to support your hatred for USA and love for the Iranian regime, but in the end, are you helping to end any potential wars, or only fuelling it further?

Do stop, calm down and think rationally. This is your planet and home too.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well, of course, senior talking heads in Iran are going to try to pump up the public...and try to make them think that they could take on the Great, Small, Fairly Big, Medium, Teeny-Tiny, and other Satans, and win.

You would not really expect them to get up and say, "We better keep our yaps shut...'cause the Yanks can kick our butts". They have to keep spirits up so that they can meet their recruiting targets. Nobody wants to sign up to play on a team that everybody thinks is going to lose the game...oh, and in this game the losers tend to lose their lives too.

Iran is on the list...sorry to say. So is Syria. So are others. As was Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan.

No amount of puffing up and trying to look big is going to save this regime. It is going to be taken down about ten pegs...in the not too distant future.

The only thing that is going to prevent this, likely, is for the current regime to stand down....allow free elections...thus stopping the threats to Isreal. It probably wouldn't hurt too...if Iran stopped holding its annual Death to America day.

But that's not going to happen now is it...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Do stop, calm down and think rationally

Ok , rationally and logical.

1. It had claimed that it wants peaceful nuke energy, and yet, the facts shown are diametrically opposite of what its public stands,

What is your proof for saying that ? Where are the facts ?

Hitler too hid his war capabilities but offered a benevolent public front till the time was ripe to attack

So , you think that Iranian are stupid to follow Hitler , or you are too smart to understand that Iranian people are going to follow Hitler blindly ?

It must come clean, allow inspectors in.

So , how about US allow inspectors in. and let them count the nuclear warheads?

So , Us won't because US is the superpower and Iran has cooperated for years with IAEA. This is the democracy defined inside and outside of US borders.There is no justice.

Ahmadinejad Asks IAEA to Issue Report on US Atomic Weapons

Terrorists had sworned to wipe out humanity

I am tired of this. Here starts my headache again.

I just have one thing to recommend you. Start your own investigation and start traveling other countries to see what is really happening there . Stop sitting behind your PC and just following what others provide for you in the internet.

Trust in your own mind , find true information . Follow the line.

ETA : I am tired of answering these questions for million times. I am no ignorance denier agent. I try to deny my own ignorance and help others.

But I follow an algorithm. a complicated one. I offer you to make your own complicated algorithm and follow that one.

Then you are never going to be played or fooled.

Regards.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by lambros56

Do you both wish to be part of the problem, or do you wish to be part of the solution?

Denials will get us all nowhere, even if evidences are in your faces.

You can go ahead with your denials, frivolous excuses, and use threats or irrelevant accusations to support your hatred for USA and love for the Iranian regime, but in the end, are you helping to end any potential wars, or only fuelling it further?

I think most of what you have said above should be aimed at yourself.

As for any support i have for hating the US.....You`re wrong.
I actually love America.
I`m from the UK and i hate what our Government, the US and NATO have done to the world.
Especially over the past Ten years to the Middle-East.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

How dare you call yourself an American?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

The only thing that is going to prevent this, likely, is for the current regime to stand down....allow free elections...thus stopping the threats to Isreal. It probably wouldn't hurt too...if Iran stopped holding its annual Death to America day.

Are these reasons enough to let Iran be invaded ? or there will be blood.

I know why there will be blood in Iran , but there will be no blood in African countries. Although they are having less democracy and freedom than Iranian have.

It is because Iran's Oil and Gas resources.

UK and US are not democracy providers , they just seek the ways to feed their hungry multinational corporations.

Thank you for replying.
I think that Iranian should stand for their elections and democracy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What denials? I denied nothing but rather pointed out the irrational nature of your statements and countered with rationalism and the fact that your own government is guilty of the very acts that it accuses other nations of carrying out.

You then presume to make further assumptions that are unfounded that I hate the USA and love the Iranian regime - note your biased use of the word regime for the Iranian government but not for the US government.

One day maybe you will be old enough to realise that because one dislikes the actions of one side does not mean one automatically loves the actions of the other. That is a very immature viewpoint.

The attitude that you have portrayed, and is fostered by the MSM and the American Israeli government, is much more likely to fuel more wars than end them. Only the realisation that people should be allowed to live their own lives in peace and harmony can bring about an end to war, and that is not, nor ever will be, achieved by bombing the sh-1-t out them because they do not happen to follow ones own ideals.

No one is getting wound up except you and you are not showing any rational thought whatsoever or you would not support the propaganda viewpoint but would think for yourself.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanwoman

Once I was thinking that people in Middle East are very fanatic. But as the sky is the same color everywhere , there are fanatics everywhere.

Maybe you better read this , gift me with your idea there :

American people , locked up children in home.

I come to ATS , the place that people just attack Iran and Islam ignorantly to be informed and to inform others. I suggest you do the same and face the bitter truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

He probably does so by the same token that you dare to call yourself a human, yet if you seriously do consider his attitude to be unamercan (and note it was aimed at all western regimes) and chose instead to push the viewpoint that all Islamic nations are evil then perhaps you should not in fact consider yourself to be human but instead some sort of alien.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join