It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ricky Revere

Iran has threatened to nuke Israel

I am just much interested to see this new claims that Iran has made and is unheard in English and Persian sources. Some times I just wonder ........................

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Honestly, I don't think Iran can do anything...our Leaders are bloodthirsty killers. Fight because that's what free people do, but these demons thrive on blood and pain.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Sixth point

We are just Muslims and we have chosen a different way of life to live. We don't threaten other countries. We don't want others to be Muslims by force. We just see that Israeli politicians decide to threat Iran , every time they will.
edit on 19/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Also might I add that if Israeli decides to go to war with you they might win... you know they did take on 4 other countrys and kicked the sh!t out of them... AKA the six day war
edit on 20-11-2011 by Portdog31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I can imagine you must be very fearful of what might happen to Iran and how it might affect you or your family and friends.

Thank you for replying and for sympathy. It is very kind of you.

In Iran everything is in normal state. I am the alone Iranian ( in fact there is one another that never get online) on ATS. I follow the news and information stream here. It is very helpful.

I am just afraid to see some ignorant people who will come to take over Iran and then they learn that they have been lied to . There is no necessary war.

A:I just feel the economical corruption world wide.
B:I feel the ignorance world wide , too.

A+B = those people of power and military complex are trying to justify wars and live their economy again. But trust me , it is not going to last long. There should be another invasion and another killing.

I really can't see an invasion or even a regime change unless you the people get behind one

We don't like Iran and our efforts to be destroyed. But we are not much ignorant about Zionist regime and Zionist lobby ,too. We know that illegal occupation will not bound to it's current borders. There is a road map followed by Israel and we are not ignorant about that.

BTW , there is a solution stated by SL of Iran for Palestine issue.

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
Firstly I was lazy and did not read all of the posts, so I apologize in advance if this has been posted already.
But if you do your research the whole reason that they want Iran is due to water for mining.

This falls in with Turkmenistan: en.wikipedia.org... the leader of this little country died in 2006: They received free water and electricity. They get their water from flow down the mountains. This can be rerouted to Afghanistan, where funnily enough:

Afghanistan: management.fortune.cnn.com...

all because: www.wri.org...

They need water and Turkmenistan, Iran and surround have it....

Thank you for replying and for the solutions you provided. Generally , Iran is referred to as a arid country with some rivers running through it. There are several dams made on the rivers after the Islamic Revolution.

But there can not be much dams built on the rivers . I just know that Hydroelectric power stations are the cheapest sources of electricity possible on earth and .....

Believe me , there are different kinds of dams and power-stations being built in Iran but we need more power to run industry and domestic uses.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Iran is not exactly a nation I'd be afraid of and their threats are meaningless. Going to war with China, Russia or India is a whole different ball game.

Did you even bothered reading the OP , or you just read the title.

You reply like your are replying a warmonger and that is because you have just read the title.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

The mullahs regime is on borrowed time - they do not have majority support and therfore have only limited time to complete their 'holy mission' - ie to start WWIII.

I just see some reckless prophecies who tend to start the WWIII. Those prophecies are just followed by the people who don't have a prophet to believe and obey.

We already have a prophet and we already have chosen a religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

yes women get stoned if someone suspects adultery, cheating or they try to divorce a man. Very human...

These are the lies you just keep on repeating and that is because of the MSM false information.

Maybe you have watched too much TV and you trust those movie makers.

Then you haven't trusted trustworthy guys.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by The_Seeker

What about the giant ocean there...

Your whole replies are very worthy and shows deep study.

I just have one Q :Exactly , How are you producing Electricity from oceans ?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

LOL you have to be kidding me right ? we can't even beat cave dwelling Arabs in Afghanistan who operate with minimal levels of tech. Iran have one of the most high tech state of the art air defense systems in operation, the UN, US or NATO would suffer horrible air losses never seen before.

Forget a ground Invasion, the only recourse is to fly in the Nukes.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

This is typical talk from Iran, btw. Their goal is to cause fear, but they're weak.

Are you a native English or you are just lazy to read the OP. Here is a link to the first page.

They do proxy wars and oppress people under the cover of religious doctrine

I am amazed by the people who are free from any religious doctrine and just trapped under a Imperialist neo-colonialist dominion. The materialist people who crumble every day from within.

Trust me. I can smell materialism.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
To the Iranian.
How would your country go about solving the Palestine/Israel problem, without killing?
I agree that the Palestinians should have their land returned, but what you do with the people
that already live in Israel.

Just wanting to know what your plan would be.

I

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Iran is going in the direction of Iraq.

I am wondering how people compare two matters that are incomparable.

I haven't seen Iranian leader to be a puppet of US , shaking hands with US presidents.

But there are much proofs that Saddam Coup to get Umar Al bakr out of power , helped by US.

According to the loons on the left, because Rumsfeld later worked in the Bush administration, it meant that President Bush owned and was responsible for everything Hussein did both before and after that handshake. That is perhaps the dumbest assertion the left has ever made, but it was pervasive, and it never went away. Gotcha Gotcha Gotcha!

Source

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

To the questioning people:

there is a solution stated by SL of Iran for Palestine issue.

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
This is my first post so hello fellow ATSers..

I,m from N.Ireland and am no stranger to the bullying that exists between countries. My country is far from perfect so it is fair to call me a hyprocrite for my rant if you wish but never the less i will air my opinion.

I think it's time to leave Iran alone and sort your own countries out.

The American Government needs to stop bullying other countries they deem to be imperfect and fix their own # up. I pity you Americans for sleeping and letting your politicians destroy The Constitution. Imagine taking foreign visitors fingerprints at airports,what a welcome. What would Benjamin Franklin say?

Same applys to Israel, you people need to challenge your government who have become the oppressors they once fled from. Shame on your Government for treating the Palestinians as they do.

So i may not agree to certain policies within Iran but atleast they are still inside their own borders unlike the Americans and Israelis. Shame on the Iranian Government for allowing the death of our fellow human beings at the hands of crazy rock throwers. .

How come it's ok for all these other countires to have Nuclear Weapons and Power Stations but not Iran.. Take Irac for instance, where are the weapons of mass destruction we were warned of? I know there's one dead weapons inspector but thats another story!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharkie
This is my first post so hello fellow ATSers..

I,m from N.Ireland and am no stranger to the bullying that exists between countries. My country is far from perfect so it is fair to call me a hyprocrite for my rant if you wish but never the less i will air my opinion.

I think it's time to leave Iran alone and sort your own countries out.

The American Government needs to stop bullying other countries they deem to be imperfect and fix their own # up. I pity you Americans for sleeping and letting your politicians destroy The Constitution. Imagine taking foreign visitors fingerprints at airports,what a welcome. What would Benjamin Franklin say?

Same applys to Israel, you people need to challenge your government who have become the oppressors they once fled from. Shame on your Government for treating the Palestinians as they do.

So i may not agree to certain policies within Iran but atleast they are still inside their own borders unlike the Americans and Israelis. Shame on the Iranian Government for allowing the death of our fellow human beings at the hands of crazy rock throwers. .

How come it's ok for all these other countires to have Nuclear Weapons and Power Stations but not Iran.. Take Irac for instance, where are the weapons of mass destruction we were warned of? I know there's one dead weapons inspector but thats another story!

20 posts is the posting rule to new members.
There is an Introduction forum.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sharkie

Welcome to ATS. The wonderland.

So i may not agree to certain policies within Iran but atleast they are still inside their own borders unlike the Americans and Israelis.

I agree with every single word you say.

I am from center of Iran and I wish to see you starting your own threads on the ATS. You can send your friends a message to some and comment in your threads.

You can count on me.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

If the spirit of this speach were to be realised, It would be a good thing.
Sorry though, as i have no idea how we could ever get what i call "The Nazi Regime" in israel
to accept this.

The plan seems fair to me, perhaps gettng the message to the Irsaeli people, via emmercies from the likes
of Hamas and hezbolah would be a move ion the right direction.

Maybe Israel needs it's own "Arab Spring".

Would like to discuss this further with you later.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

How many Jews live in Iran?
Anybody want to answer?.
How are they treated?

25,000 Jews live in Iran

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm not gonna reply to everyone that replied my comment about the 7th point.
I got an answers for everyone of you though.

Iran has no state of the art weaponry.
In fact Iran has the same technology as Libya.

Iran would be another Libya.

In other words, there would be no war.

Just target practice.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join