It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A woman from Iran warns of Iran's Crushing Response to Slightest Hostile Move

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbiy666
reply to post by hmdphantom

The silly americans are just waiting for the iraians to build.there.nuke power plants. when they get their uranium in the reactors they will use one of their new.15 ton space rockets/wedges to destroy the power plants.and spread radiation into the heart of iran. abit like give em enough rope.... and then hang em...

Irans history is poor and that is why your country cannot be trusted... work with your neighbours and maybe we all wouldnt be criticising you all the time...

I just exploded laughing about what you said. Maybe you are referring 32 years of Islamic revolution as the whole history of Iran.

I just better add that , we ended 2500 years of Imperialism in Iran by the Islamic revolution, then we started Islamic Republic after that.

This is because when I read the history book about all the kings who just oppressed many people and conquered anywhere , I am not so proud of those killers who called themselves , the kings.

This is why the Islamic Revolution started. To stop oppression and make an free independent Islamic country. Maybe we are not much free and much independent but we are moving forward.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

reply to post by FrenchOsage YEAH - get out and crush Iran. This is me talking - me who hates fighting. But get out there and crush those evil creeps! Because they will just wreck this planet.

Let me be very clear here. I do not support any aggressive action. I do not support any action against Iran. I am ashamed that our "Leaders" have vilified Iran. If there are any "Bad Guys" here it is US. Heh, us, US. We are the monsters. Every president I recall should be tried in an international court for war crimes. I love history, I know our history quite well and I agree with General Smedly Butler, we wage war so a very few can profit. One war I probably would have supported the first one. The war of 1812? We should have armed our Merchant Ships...which we eventually did anyways.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Thank you for the post OP, it is genuine.

Unfortunately, it all matters not. Like always, let me make myself clear: I do not support useless war nor do I longer support the war machine.

It doesn't matter what Iran says or threatens, if the U.S. and the people pulling our strings decide its time to take Iran down, it will happen and it won't be difficult. Our weapons and technology cannot be reckoned with, especially not by Iran. Of course the war will be fought as conventionally as possible to ensure it drags out as long as possible; not much profit to be made in a war that lasts a week.

When it does begin though, it will start with MANY airstrikes, mostly carried out by armed UAV's which your nation has no way of stopping. Honestly, Iran really doesn't have anything to threaten anyone other then a 3rd world country with. Your Shahab-3's, Air Force, Navy or whatever, all matters not. The chances of victory against an Israeli/US coalition force is 0.0%. Again, 0.0%. I can't nor won't even give you a 0.000000001% chance of doing anything. The reason your ayatollah and people of your parliament are beginning to lay our threats is because they are scared; they know their time is coming to an end. The Russians and Chinese won't come help you because they DO NOT want a war with the United States, it just doesn't make any sense for them. It will take much more then invading Iran to get them upset enough to start a big war. Of course they will keep doing their talking, but that's all that it will remain, is talk.

I have sympathy and concern for the people of Iran. I know there are good people who only want to work and give their families a good life, just like here in America and everywhere else. Unfortunately your fear as a people is what will be your downfall, your fear to take back your country from the religious zealots who you let run things.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
......................or you could read what an Iranian former muslim has to say about the Mullahs of Iran.

About this blog;

My mission is to raise the clarion call about the imminent and present danger of expansionistic theocratic Islam. Having witnessed first-hand the horrors and indignity that Islamofascism visits on people it subjugates, I have taken it upon myself to do my part in defeating this ideology of oppression, hate and violence.

amilimani.com...

You could read anything you want , But I am interested in those Muslims who run to none-Muslim countries to practice Islam.

The fact about them is that they want to practice their own Islam. Maybe their Islam allows them to do what they can not do in Islamic govt.

I know those Muslims.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I just exploded laughing about what you said. Maybe you are referring 32 years of Islamic revolution as the whole history of Iran.

I just better add that , we ended 2500 years of Imperialism in Iran by the Islamic revolution, then we started Islamic Republic after that.

This is because when I read the history book about all the kings who just oppressed many people and conquered anywhere , I am not so proud of those killers who called themselves , the kings.

This is why the Islamic Revolution started. To stop oppression and make an free independent Islamic country. Maybe we are not much free and much independent but we are moving forward.

Nah, you are just as screwed up as the idiot westerners that want to kill you...it's so 13th century. You are all pawns. Sad, because the players don't give a rip about any of you and laugh their asses off that they can pit you against yourselves.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Take a step back and try to see the big picture. They hate you and you hate them because....you were trained to do so. I submit that the worst of you would be quite comfortable as neighbors. Your hatred is contrived! Hate the leaders who preach hate!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

I am happy you call war useless. But I am sure that there are other people out there who call it useful. Of course they are the ones who take beneficiaries from wars. Maybe they sell their weapons or just want to take out the resources.

It doesn't matter what Iran says or threatens, if the U.S. and the people pulling our strings decide its time to take Iran down, it will happen and it won't be difficult.

I have been following Iran's international relationships for years. I have not seen Iran threatening other countries. But I have seen Israel and sometimes US threatening Iran. Believe me , wining wars and taking down the dominions is not always about technology and military force.

Unfortunately your fear as a people is what will be your downfall, your fear to take back your country from the religious zealots who you let run things.

You are just ignorant about Middle East and the people here. Here we always tend to believe , we don't like to deny . This is why religion is strongly supported in Middle East.

When we started the Islamic Revolution , we were thinking about how to live in a country with Muslim majority and how to make the economic run. How to make scientific development.

When we started moving , we saw some powers are not satisfied of our movement. This is why you see all the Death to America (American govt) in Iran.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
Take a step back and try to see the big picture. They hate you and you hate them because....you were trained to do so. I submit that the worst of you would be quite comfortable as neighbors. Your hatred is contrived! Hate the leaders who preach hate!

No , we don't hate American people. We just hate the govt and the movement. We just hate to see our neighbor countries being invaded and people being killed. We just hate this age we are living in , the neo-colonialism era that superpowers had made for the people world wide. The era that people don't know that they should work for what they want. The era that some people are just suffering hunger while others suffer fatness. We just hate US is trying to take out our resources and then start it's own neo-imperialism by selling oil from it's own sources 1000 $ a barrel. We just hate that US is not letting us make nuclear power plants to save our oil for later.

Deny ignorance.
Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Remember they created the "terrorist" threat. That is their card they are scheduled to play right now and the current stage of the plan.

I know terrorism better than you.

I know that is the term that they use for the people who are not bought by money and they just care about their belief.

As you define terrorism , everywhere I go in Middle East , I see terrorists. The people of belief.

You can call all the Muslims , terrorist as West has always been doing. By making movies (for instance , Fitna) about Islam and Quran. The truth is that you are just fooled by your govt and people in Middle East don't care about that.

But I care. That is why I am here. To help you understand me and help myself understand you.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The Iranian regime still has a chance to stave off disaster. They can invite the IAEA team to Iran with the intention of every area of suspicion being given another look over. This mission can be accompanied by international media outlets as well. If they have nothing to hide what is the harm in that? However, if they continue on the road of feeding the monster with overblown militaristic rhetoric it is only going to make Israel/US even more skittish.

The game is on, and lately the US and Israel have been making deals with other nation states to be involved in a potential military strike on Iran. Some of the most recent that I can recall are the UK and Canada. The war drums are growing louder and louder. This war of words is going to become a war of bombs and bullets if the Iranian regime does not make a earnest attempt at alleviating the concerns of Israel/US and more or less Europe. This war can be avoided and it is not too late for the Ayatollah and his cronies. The US/Israel have been quite patient with Iran about this issue, but the patience can only go so far.

In my humble opinion, the insolence of the Iranian government has grown quite tiresome. I do not want this war to happen as much as the next person, however, I strongly oppose Iran having nuclear weapons. That is my opinion and I have no bones to pick with the Iranian people. I have objections to their government. I do not want the current government with a nuclear option! But what is my opinion worth? I still cringe at the very prospect of a loose cannon like Ahmadenijad with a finger on the button.

They can take this time that has been kindly afforded them to come clean and make amends or face the consequences. No more games! The jig is up! One day we could all wake-up to another war. Israel is most definitely seriously weighing the option as I write. We know they don't ask anyone for permission to strike a perceived threat, and look no further than Saddam Hussein's nuclear program. That instance of Israeli military action shocked the world, and I fear this will do the same. It is not to late for all involved to reach a general consensus of trust about this matter. As for the OP who is a resident of the country, my thoughts are with you, your family, and people. Thanks for the contribution, and I hope your leadership reads the tea leaves and swallows their pride this one time. This fiasco could escalate into another world war before it is over.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I think you are a positive person to have here, most fear is always based in ignorance and you are doing a good job imo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope you don't mind me adding your link

A

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Look, ANYONE, even those who want reforms in Iran are going to be against an attack on their country, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVENT DONE ANYTHING.

However, the Iranian leaders need to face reality. If and when the Axis of Evil (the US, UK and Israel) decide to attack, there is nothing that Iran can do but watch their fellow countrymen get slaughtered.

In comparison, they are a military embryo.

They need to stop with the tough guy talk and speak in terms of humanity. They have to make the case that they havent done anything, they havent threatened anyone and that they are the victims of new age imperialism.

The only re-course that other nations have against the Axis of Evil, is to ask that the people of the World, not the corrupt governments, but that the people help to stop the aggression by responding economically.

If the people of the World were to divest out of the dollar in mass, the economy of the US would collapse virtually overnight.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

Women still get stoned to death in iran weekly and its legal,

Maybe you better provide me with some sources . I mean true ones. Other than the blogs that provide false information.

1. a woman's worth and testimony in a court of law is regarded as half that of a man's.

That is because women are not the ones who will run families. The truth is that they are considered to help children have a good upbringing and breeding. This is how Islam looks at women and men with differences physically and spiritually.

2. Women do not have equitable inheritance rights, nor can they be granted guardianship rights for their children, even upon the death of their husbands

I am not a law expert. This question remains unanswered. But I don't think that you are a law expert , too. So , you won't be satisfied from what law experts say.

3. The report says female activists who try to address gender equality issues are often targeted, jailed or killed.

I think that you are just exaggerating what you are not sure about.

I think that those matters are not enough to attack Iran and kill innocent people. are they ?
edit on 20/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
7TH POINT

Iran is a joke. The war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy.

Your a joke no offence but to cliam that an Iran war would be won in a week with a thorough and well developed strategy is qutie ridiculous at very best, sir may i ask you?

Can you point where on the map Iran is at? and also while your pointing that out, maybe you could tell me whose Irans Ally in the region?

The answer to that Is Russia, any military action taken by the west on either Sryia, Iran the russians will respond you can be sure of that, just look at the map and then tell whose in control right now.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

No , we don't hate American people. We just hate the govt and the movement. We just hate to see our neighbor countries being invaded and people being killed. We just hate this age we are living in , the neo-colonialism era that superpowers had made for the people world wide. The era that people don't know that they should work for what they want. The era that some people are just suffering hunger while others suffer fatness. We just hate US is trying to take out our resources and then start it's own neo-imperialism by selling oil from it's own sources 1000 $ a barrel. We just hate that US is not letting us make nuclear power plants to save our oil for later.

Deny ignorance.
Thank you for replying.
Cool, I'm down with you there.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

The Iranian regime still has a chance to stave off disaster. They can invite the IAEA team to Iran with the intention of every area of suspicion being given another look over. This mission can be accompanied by international media outlets as well

I agree with you about that. But sometimes , it is clear that the opposite side simply refuses to confide you. Then what can Iran do ? What would you do with someone who just refuses to confide you ?

Iranian regime does not make a earnest attempt at alleviating the concerns of Israel/US and more or less Europe

As long as I remember our former president stopped Uranium enrichment completely , but still those superpowers were not satisfied. The true problem is they don't want developed and independent Iran. They just want Iran fast selling oil and soon run out of oil. That is what they want.

As you know there are much virgin oil sources in Alaska , Canada and US . But they are just keeping those resources to sell them when the whole planet runs out of oil.

This is what Iranian govt is seeing and other govt refuse to see.

But what is my opinion worth?

Your opinion is very worthy for me. I will understand that who is commencing the attack on nations all around the world and how much democracy there is worldwide.

Believe me , in Iran , people have trusted their leader about nuclear weapon. If there be a nuclear attack by Iran , the whole nation will surrender to US and there will be no need to attack Iran.

I just know how Israel is concerned about Iran.

Here is what SL in Iran has said in :

Supreme Leader’s Speech at International Conference on Palestinian Intifada

Two points should be clarified in advance. The first point is that our demand is the liberation of Palestine, not the liberation of a part of Palestine. Any plan to divide Palestine is completely unacceptable. The two-state idea which has been presented in the self-righteous clothing of "recognizing the Palestinian government as a member of the United Nations" is nothing but giving in to the demands of the Zionists - namely, "recognizing the Zionist government in Palestinian lands". This would mean trampling on the rights of the Palestinian nation, ignoring the historical right of the displaced Palestinians and even jeopardizing the right of the Palestinians settled in "1948 lands". It would mean leaving the cancerous tumor intact and exposing the Islamic Ummah - especially the regional nations - to constant danger. It would mean bringing back decades-long sufferings and trampling upon the blood of the martyrs.

Any operational solution must be based on the principle of "all of Palestine for all Palestinian people". Palestine is the land that extends "from the river to the sea", not one inch less than that. Of course it should be noted that through its elected government, the Palestinian people will run the affairs of the any part of the Palestinian soil they manage to liberate, just as they did in the case of Gaza, but they will never forget the ultimate goal.

The second point is that in order to reach this lofty goal, what is necessary is action, not words. It is necessary to be serious, not to make ceremonial gestures. It is necessary to have patience and wisdom, not engage in a variety of impatient actions. It is necessary to consider horizons that lie far ahead and to move forward step by step with determination, reliance on God and hope. Muslim governments and nations and the resistance groups in Palestine, Lebanon and other countries can each identify their share of work in this general struggle and solve the puzzle of resistance with Allah's permission.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

I cant understand some of the responses supporting moves to destroy Iran.
We live in a time in which people have been trained to respond to certain stimuli rather than use critical thinking. I used to wonder why our educators were so screwed up...they weren't , it was intentional. The goal was workers rather than thinkers.
Today we are surrounded by "worker bees" that have never been allowed to think for themselves. The US became Communist, we'll deny it though! Because...because, well because!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by The GUT

but do you realize the problems, violence, and hypocrisy of your own nation as well?

Of course , I know there are much problems in Iran for I live here.

But remember that I don't like to see my loved ones die. And I don't like to see the efforts I have made to live a better noble life be destroyed by some ignorant people.

I just want to live in peace.

Believe me , no one in Iran has accepted the prophesies about End of the world made by some reckless people.

We believe that we should live in peace.

Already I have said what Iran is offering to solve Palestine issue. Here :

post by hmdphantom

Thanks for making this thread its very interesting to hear from somebody who actually lives in Iran. I can imagine you must be very fearful of what might happen to Iran and how it might affect you or your family and friends. Personally I think at the very worse you might see precision strikes being made on your nuclear development sites. Then the powers that be may feel safe from Iran for a few more years. I really can't see an invasion or even a regime change unless you the people get behind one, as we have witnessed in Libya. Many thanks Tarifa37

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join