It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

fema buses and mobile police towers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
after watching the zuccoti park arrests i noticed something alarming

the buses they were using to move folk were part of a fleet of alleged fema buses i saw them ship in over a year ago ..

Allso the police towers they are using were brought in sometime last year too ..
Now I know for sure the u.s government knew this was going to happen..
The alarming thing is they don't have 1 or 2 of these things they have hundreds of them that can only mean 1 thing they are expecting or they are going to deliberately whip this up into a whirlwind these things are painted in u.n colours too ! If i were you america i would seriously consider lock an load.
This ain't going away your the last free country in the world you have to give the rest of us hope so we too will run at the police lines till they run out of bullets.and we tear them apart with our bare hands the arabs think they are free now they are so poor and daft if kfc open a franchise in libya they will consider that a win for their freedom ...
The N.W.O eugenicsist's are so close to taking over the world i fear it may be too late for us to deal with it god help us !

I just found this vid of a tower being tested in a wallmart carpark last year

im still searching for the buses but i swear there was a recording of them from last year i watched it myself

www.youtube.com...

found a link to a thread on disclose tv about the buses but the vid has gone..

www.disclose.tv...

Bassically from my memory they were white with blacked out windows they were moving lots of them on the vid and people thought it was to do with the gulf oil spill but if that were true why the hell would 1 turn up at a protest in NYC! being loaded with civilians !

edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: info add

edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: more info add

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
wow do they look dumb and expensive...

instantly reminded me of the at at walker thingy from star wars, only full of cops instead of storm troopers

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

Won't take too many able bodies to turn that tower over!

2nd

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Alleged FEMA buses? So you don't know if they are FEMA buses or not? Or is it a regular company that bought new buses that is contracted by FEMA to move people during an emergency?

Most likely if they are putting it up now, they are testign it out with the crowds that are coming for Black Friday. No better time to see if riot gear works.

I don't see how a tinted box with a camera on it is any different then a tinted car with a camera on it, other the it is out of reach.
edit on 19-11-2011 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
the point is they took delivery of these buses early 2010 .. read the disclose tv thread.. they say on that thread that they think the're being used to move gulf oil spill cleaners around with no actual evidence to back it up.. BUT on the zuccoti park video i observed 1 of these very same buses being loaded with protestors.

thats what im saying.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I looked at the thread disclosure link but all it did was link to other videos that were unlabeled. Can you help the technologically stunted?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How do you know they are "the very same buses?" Did you check the VINs?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The buses could any buses.

FEMA can take them over any time.

That may be the plan.

If the buses are there ..... what's the official reason?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

i remember what they look like from watching the vid of them being parked up in lines back in 2010 they were white with blacked out windows.. the only difference i noticed that the zuccoti park bus was it had blue lines down the side of it apart from that it was the same model with the same blacked out windows you will see them at 2.45 and 2.54 in this video.. i swear they are the same buses.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: forgot link

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I remember the threads that sprung up last year after the oil spill regarding the fema buses, and i also noticed two fema looking buses when watching the news I think it was just before the zuccotti park eviction. I didnt see the towers but I dont doubt they are there. The police are all armored up looking fema also. Im in the dark with this black friday what is it?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I first noticed the guard towers in 2007 at Bridge Day in West Virginia. The police presence there is overwhelming. They set up gates and search people who want to walk on the bridge. It's serious overkill. When I was young and Bridge Day started they only closed half of the bridge to traffic and there were few police, no gates, no dogs and no searches. Now they close the entire road so police can attack without regard to the crush of people. There are gates, guard towers, dogs, searches, paddy wagons, and oodles of police. It's like a visit to a prison.

Now those towers are popping up in Charlotte, NC. Saw one a couple weeks ago on Albemarle Rd. The gestapo is coming. And fast.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
anyone else get the feeling that the USA might be getting ready to pull the last available brick from the global econemy and are preparing for the insueing dispare?

Everything thats just never properly reasoned and swept under the rug and never really explored, the underground bases, the strange airports, UFO culture, mayan doomsday etc etc

Somthings gunna happen, but im swaying away from aliens and more the NWO forced by economic collapse.

top topics

join