It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Board Led Me Here. Spelled ATS for Me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
as someone who obviously believes in the powers of a ouija board i assume you would be a good person to ask this to,

based on ouija what exactly is "controlling" you to choose what you say? i dont want based on christian ideology or anything, but based on the point of view of a "ouijist". any information would be greatly appreciated

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I tested out a Ouija Board one time at college. I had a bunch of friends with me, and Campus Safety was there. In order for it to work, there has to be at least two people touching the moving piece, as far as I know. It didn't go anywhere at first, but after a few minutes that thing was flying across the board answering questions! It went so fast that it pulled us along with it. We didn't get really involved with it or ask it any personal questions. But we did ask its name and stuff.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ExploringInfinity

Gotta watch out with the Ouija boards!

It's not a toy

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Ouija boards are awesome...

Skip to the 3 minute mark:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is something I've experienced as a child I used to play with a Ouija board. I used to talk to a man named Gorf (frog spelled backwards). But this girl about 19 years old in my trailer park said a spirit was messing with her at night. This sounds crazy but she came to me and asked me to help her. I didn't really know what to do so I just took my Ouija board over and talked to Gorf. He mentioned a jewelry box and pointed to a charm on the corner of the board. The woman checked her jewelry box and she had the exact same symbol on her necklace. She got the charm out of the box. The board said to get rid of it . After that I got rid of my Ouija board. I haven't played with one since.

Don't play with a Ouija Board! I'm telling you!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
sounds like the spirit/whatever it was, was helpful.

ouija boards are dangerous to people who are tremendously insecure and have no idea what theyre doing. its much like cooking bacon while you only have your pants on. Half dressed is still a bad idea. Anyways, welcome to ATS. Better double check the board though because it may have meant AVS, which is a much more popular forum.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Welcome!

I just joined myself with the hope to learn some new things.

I've been reading this site for way to long without signing up and contributing.

Hope your stay will be as pleasant as mine has always been!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuzMc
They HAVE to leave when you tell them to.

That is correct, and why when fools mess with them most spirits won't respond in anyway because they know if the fool believes nothing has happened, they won't be sent back.

Welcome to ATS by the way. Just remember to always instruct spirits to return to where they came from. Even if it appears that nothing has happened.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join