It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March today at Noon from Liberty Square to WTC Building 7. Occupy Building 7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Over 1,600 architects and engineers are demanding an investigation.

Building 7, which most people don’t know about, came crashing to the ground at 5:20pm on September 11th. Today, millions of citizens and 1,600 courageous architects and engineers are demanding an investigation into the suspect destruction of this skyscraper. The government's absurd story that "normal office fires" felled this 47-story skyscraper is only the tip of the iceberg of the anomalies and inconsistencies we've been given about 9/11.

OCCUPYBUILDING7.ORG

Occupy Building 7 - November 19-20 12PM march from Liberty Plaza to WTC 7. Occupy WTC 7 park until 6pm each day. Meet at the SE Corner of Liberty Plaza in front of the Red Sculpture 1st General Assembly at 2pm to discuss the direction and continuation of the Occupy Building 7 occupation after 11/20.

Tim Pool, the guy who has been livestreaming the protests in nyc, says that this march is not apart of OWS but will be livestreaming from Liberty Plaza, not Building 7.

This is to the Livestream from Liberty Square at 12.
Ustream/theother99

I did see that there was one other thread discussing this but it was speculation at that time and debate and so putting it here, this info can get out to more people as we now know this to be confirmed. I will post more updates as I find them.

Anyone in the area plan on checking it out?

Any thoughts on this? I love this, finally all these architects and engineers coming together to demand an explanation, but at the same time I feel like this is going to get lost within ows.

EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS MARCH TODAY!!!

edit on 19-11-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm agree

join