It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ Was Crucified By Demons In Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I believe that Christ was actually crucified in Hell and he came to Hell,this living grave we call reality,to let us know that there is still hope for our souls,even within Hell and when he came here,he knew where he was going and he knew what would happen to him...That he would be crucified by Demons in Hell...

The last thing that the King Demons who rule and control this soul prison we call Earth want us to know,is that we are actually in hell and that we have already lived and died in the real world beyond this material illusion...Our souls were already judged and sentenced...

Then placed within flesh through which we are punished,suffer in pain and eventually die,only to be reborn again and again,until the Apocalypse arrives,until Armageddon.When those of us whos hearts are filled with Love and not Hate will be unchained,set free and returned into Heaven,by Christ and his army of Angels when they return to Hell and reclaim those souls deserving...

I believe they will return in spaceships and wage a final war with the Demons disguised as humans who horde all the gold in this fallen world,orchestrate genocide and send the innocent off to war and the date just might be December 21st - 2012...

And for those that think we are not in Hell right now.The same place where Christ performed miracles,walking on water,raising the dead and was persecuted,then tortured and killed.On a continuous and perpetual basis we are forced to endure,with no way to get away from...

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes, crucifixions, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, locust, witch hunts...

That sad and sorry list goes on and on and on...

We have already been damned and even while our souls are here,condemned in Hell,there is release,redemption and deliverance awaiting... through Christ...
edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Kind of a terrible idea, has your life been that bad?

Have you ever thought of writing fiction? You seem to have a knack for it
edit on 19-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

war, arson, murder, disease, old age, starvation, lying, tears, pain, suicide, stealing, cheating, blizzards, genocide, floods, mental retardation, train wrecks, strokes, drought, brain damage, homelessness, earthquakes, poverty, volcanic eruptions, rape, tidal waves, child abuse, fire, animal attacks, broken bones, bloody wounds, asteroid impacts, plane crashes, work, drug addiction, heart attacks, poisonous insects, abortion, hail, torture, denial, extortion, greed, hurricanes, car crashes, avalanches, lonliness, prison, depression, aneurysms, religious persecution, hunger, false accusations, thirst, tornadoes,crucifixions, kidnapping, sleet, landslides, slavery, death camps, witch hunts...That sad and sorry list goes on and on..

For every negative thing you have listed, there are opposite positives.

Believe what you will because I think what you propose here is your view of the world and how it relates to you.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

There are many that believe that the realm we are in now here on Earth is a level of hell....there is so much real evil present here on Earth....that I am inclined to believe it. Many heavenly prophets that came to earth...gave humanity hope. It is our choice whether we want to be good or evil.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"Hell" is not "out there" but "in here"... It is In your head.. your emotions.. your thoughts... your bodily actions... second by second you CHOOSE to be in "hell". But guess what? Choice is not one way... But to chose wisely takes wisdom and preparation and appropriate instruction that is not for the feint hearted...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It's very easy to agree with you - when we read of 6 year old little girls sold by their own parents to pedophile pimps who set them out 'to work' being raped 20 times a night...and then 'stitching them closed again' for the next night to come.
Is that hell?
You bet.

It's easy to believe you when we try and try and try - only to fail to heal humanity - no matter how we try.
Is that hell?
You bet.

When there's people - PEOPLE - that live, laugh, cry, bleed just like the rest of us - spending twelve hundred dollars on a dog collar for their 'schmoopy wooopy puppppppy' for Christmas while that 1200k could feed children dying every second. Give them back their sight. Cure them of simple things we take for granted like BEING HUNGRY.
Is that hell? Ohhh yeah...

We live in a place where a 'suits' walk by 'beggars' telling them to go get a job' - yet the same person will not hire anyone without references, a home address and a telephone.
HELL? Yes or no?

Yes. It's very believable to look around us and think 'Yeah - this is living in hell.' VERY easy.

But I think that's what 'evil' wants us to do.

To loose hope.
To loose faith.
To loose compassion.
To stop trying when trying is all we can do.

Let me repeat that - Evil wants us to give up and stop TRYING - when TRYING is all we can do.

Christ set an example. Regardless if He's your saint, your Savior or just another 'sinner'. He set an example.
If we stick with His example? No matter if this is hell or not? We can't go wrong... Just love one another. Simple as that. Heaven or hell. It's as simple and as complex as that.

peace
edit on 19-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Yes. It's very believable to look around us and think 'Yeah - this is living in hell.' VERY easy.

But I think that's what 'evil' wants us to do.

To loose hope.
To loose faith.
To loose compassion.
To stop trying when trying is all we can do.

Let me repeat that - Evil wants us to give up and stop TRYING - when TRYING is all we can do.

Christ set an example. Regardless if He's your saint, your Savior or just another 'sinner'. He set an example.
If we stick with His example? No matter if this is hell or not?

I think you are right here. With the world the way it is, it is easy to get lulled into a cycle of endless despair only seeing the dark side or negatives. People have become spititually numb.

We can't go wrong... Just love one another. Simple as that. Heaven or hell. Simple as that.

If it were only that simple. It takes work to actually apply love when you can only see things from the dark side. It takes soul searching in today's world to find that glimmer of hope, light and love. People have forgotten that it exists in some cases and how to go about living it, seeing it, feeling it, or putting it into action.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
so terrible thought

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
An interesting theory.
I don't subscribe to it, I will tell you why. (I read yours....)
I have every reason to be a negative person, but I refuse to be. I live with a negative person, and it is sometimes all I can do to get her out of her negativity. If it weren't for me, she would drown in it. It is a mindset and a choice.
In hell, you should have NO choices, but on Earth we do. We can recognize that many or perhaps most humans are small minded creatures that utilize a very small fraction of the tools they were born with. Many are heartless, cold, and totally devoid of compassion. The term "humanity" doesn't really mean anything necessarily GOOD.
But, that is a personal choice, and a challenge to those that ARE good. Perhaps Earth is a test, and when you fail, you repeat the class?
Just another theory, who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Blasphemy. When the Bible says He went into the Earth to preach to the souls in prison that means He went to proclaim freedom to the captives in Abraham's Bosom. Before final redemption was made at Calvary the souls of the righteous dead went to Abraham's Bosom, not heaven.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
After seeing this, and your sun post. I have concluded you come up with the most wacked out theories ever.....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Let's stone him.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Let's stone him.

Naaah, I have no ill intent to anyone, but I will set the record straight before departing. That's how I roll.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Kind of a terrible idea, has your life been that bad?

Have you ever thought of writing fiction? You seem to have a knack for it
edit on 19-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)
Fiction?...look around...I think i nailed it...where and why we are here..Anyone else have a better more profound theory that covers all the bases?

My life is not really bad at all,i have been to the bottom and so i am an empath...

And i dont think i could carry my focus all the way through an entire book...perhaps a short story...But thank you for the compliment,hearing or reading a compliment from someone is a rare event and i do appreciate it...

I already have accumulated around 500 poems and a few really short stories as well,like 3-5 pages long.I'm just bursting with so many different ideas that i could be a bottomless reservoir of movie screenplays and rock songs...If i only knew the right people...But i'm not greedy...So whatever...someone else can blow the dust off of them and use them when im gone (*_*)
edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Fiction?...look around...I think i nailed it...where and why we are here..Anyone else have a better more profound theory that covers all the bases?

I think you nailed it for your own personal perspective. I experience joy every morning when I wake up. I view each day like a new present to opened, wondering what's inside. If I truly believed I was in hell, I don't think joy would be able to enter into my life. Plus a lot of other positive things.

edit on 19-11-2011 by supine because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I view this another way. Infinity is all that can be or will be in the material realm. I have the opportunity as a living being to collapse the indeterminate wave of infinity. This is called choice. We move in the third dimension and pass through the wave of the fourth. The wave of the fourth is determined by a conglomeration of choices that are collapsed from the fifth dimension of infinity. We are only restricted by our own ability to think clearly and our station in life. Even the station in life can be overcome by thought. I cannot fly from my chair. This is not a choice. I cannot see through the wall. Again, not yet a choice. Infinity only offers me the choices that my previous thoughts and actions dictate.

In the end, we are all given our vehicle and the world it resides in. From this initial starting point, we think and move to express our heaven or hell. This is design. Creation is now. We can create and God does nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves. He has already divided the light from the darkness to initiate our existence. His job is only to assist us as a Shepherd on the path in the wilderness. Finding our exodus from Egypt is our duty as we follow God. If we choose not to follow the path of the shepherd, we find the fruit of of knowledge by toil and strife.

Genesis 3 reveals that the flaming sword protects the tree of life. This is the consuming fire of God that cuts away our pride. Apart from love, only pride exists. Heaven and hell are bridged by this divide.

edit on 19-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

We can create and God does nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

Negative. He holds existence together by the power of His word. He orchestrates life and death that keeps the world surviving. We cannot do this.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If your openning post was the forward in a book, I could only guess it would be in the fiction section of a book store, or in the extreme demotivation section.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by SuperiorEd

We can create and God does nothing for us that we cannot do for ourselves.

Negative. He holds existence together by the power of His word. He orchestrates life and death that keeps the world surviving. We cannot do this.

We cannot hold the world together ourselves, thus, we are not the ones holding the world together. I do agree with you. This does not change the fact that God does nothing for us apart from what has already been done. He builds our faith. Is this something He does, or is this a byproduct of what has already been done for us? I say the latter. God is not temporal. What he does has been done, is being done and will always be done. God is preexistence of infinity and never changes.

We are riding the wave of the fourth dimension that already exists. We are given the opportunity to collapse infinity to a choice and create a part of what is already here and running. The laws of nature restrict us from creating a choice that is not already answered by an equal and opposite reaction. Our only true choice is belief.

edit on 19-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join