It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is really behind the global cellphonemania?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Source

U.S. Sues to Stop AT&T Deal – A Surprisingly Swift Move or Disinformation?

By Katherine Smith, PhD

Background: Telecommunications began one hundred and fifty years ago with the advent of telegraphy. In 1843, Samuel Morse and Alfred Lewis Vail received funding from the U.S. Congress to set up and test their telegraph system between Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Maryland. On May 24, 1844, Morse sent Vail the historic first message: “What hath God wrought!”

[from the "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos]

Telegraphic installations, initially, used an earth sense-oriented technique for determining the location of the telegraph wire lines. Linesmen understood the mysterious intelligence of the earth, and the lines followed winding trails through woods, across meadows, and sinuously along ridges, lakes, and streams. The locations were based on the now long-forgotten craft for raising the vital earth energy: “Geomancy.” [Ancient societies (Atlantis) understood Geomancy. Validated in the research of Dr. Albert Abrams] [1]

Geomantic energy … the earth energy … defies quantitative analysis. It unifies metaphysical and physical entities. When the telegraph first appeared, trade journals reported an anomalous ground energy: an earth “electricity” that was energizing telegraph systems without the need for battery power. [End of excerpt from the "Lost Science" by Gerry Vassilatos] [Appendix A]

The earth energy “sense” can be found in every pagan culture. But thanks to a twist of religious dogma during the Dark Ages, most of humanity in the West was prevented from worshiping the Earth (pantheism) and instead were told that the Earth was here to serve man (monotheism).

Until the Dark Ages, the “pagans” saw themselves as part of nature and shared the view that nature was not wild and hostile but a benevolent friend.

Christianity, specifically Pauline Christology, convinced man he was the greatest and most important part of creation and that the earth needed to be tamed in the name of “progress.” Specifically, technological progress would lead to a better, happier, safer life.
From the Book of Genesis in the Holy Bible we hear,

“Let us make man in our image after our likeness: and let them have dominion over
the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the
earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”

Of course, the operative word here is “dominion” which has been seized upon for centuries to justify all manner of environmental destruction.

Thanks to Christianity, The Powers That Be (TPTB), The Global Financial Elite (TGFE) aka The Federal Reserve and “progress,” humanity is now, according to a massive United Nations Report (the GEO4) at serious risk due to “the dangers of climate change, water scarcity, dwindling fish stocks and the pressures on the land and the extinction of species.” [2]

“The Federal Reserve isn’t evil because they print our money and make us (the U.S. taxpayers) pay interest on it. They are evil because, until October 2008, the Fed gave us a no-limit credit card that we used to buy houses, cars, RVs, TVs and DVDs—the “stuff” which put the planet at the“unknown points of no return.” [3]

Geologists and engineers, in the name of progress, used powerful machinery to cut straight paths across the landscape building houses, office buildings, freeways, and cell phone towers making it impossible for man to live in harmony with the magnetic field of the Earth. [4]

AT&T a member of the Corporatocracy

We are conditioned to believe everything is about money, power, greed and corruption. Therefore we are not aware of the great lengths to which the six companies that control 96% of the media go to sell a Corporatocracy (another non-conspiracy term) driven agenda. An agenda to make sure we never suspect that electromagnetic pollution is the goal and not the unintended consequences of cellphonemania. [5]

AT&T isn’t trying to maximize profits but is determined (supported below) to collapse the Earth’s magnetic field with a magnetic dipole field reversal. science.nasa.gov...

The smart phone, a crackberry’s dream, powerful enough to send a man to the moon, is an electromagnetic nightmare for the Earth. [6]

Continued at Source

This article is unique. It posits a theory as to why the corporations do what they do. Their actions and directions never really made sense to me.

Some people say that the tallest structures are what's in control of society. Cell Phone towers are installed in the steeples of churches and the tops of buildings. You can't see them, but they're there.

Radioactive food for thought, kids!
edit on 19/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

Being a Christian - the word "dominion" has irked me for decades. It DOES give some sort of tacit ownership rights and permission "from God" to rule over the Earth and subjugate the planet. I do not think they (the authors) could have imagined the harm they would bring upon the poor Earth with those words.

This (quote below) was the most disheartening and saddest fact in your post because I remember when GWB instructions to the Nation were "Don't let terrorists win" Go out and spend money, buy a new car, refrigerator or whatever you need." Now I think that was one last push, one last favor for the Corportocracy

The Federal Reserve isn’t evil because they print our money and make us (the U.S. taxpayers) pay interest on it. They are evil because, until October 2008, the Fed gave us a no-limit credit card that we used to buy houses, cars, RVs, TVs and DVDs—the “stuff” which put the planet at the“unknown points of no return.”

A very interesting read. Thanks for posting. I was intentionally deceived and deliberately swindled by ATT when I attempted to open a business and add to my existing phone a separate business phone number. They quoted prices that did not include tax, fees and extra charges that dwarfed the actual prices by comparison.

When I stepped back I could not believe this was happening to me and I asked myself how anyone starting out could operate under these impossible conditions?

Why weren't more small businesses flourishing in America?

ATT is stripping them of the START-UP they saved up to start their business. It is a readily tapped bundle of cash and one of the few places in this economy where you will FIND MONEY. It is money people saved to start their business, to launch their dream and ATT grabs it while it's hot and then dumps you after they have that cash.

This to me seemed beyond conspiratorial and into the criminal and extremely harmful and detrimental to the COUNTRY. At the very least it was so unpatriotic and at worse deliberate criminal deception for the purposes of making a fast profit off a vulnerable group.

Now I have even more reason to hate this corporation, which you are correct, epitomizes the Corportocracy that is stealing America away from the Americans
edit on 19-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

... What if the (rabbit hOle)... was a (wOrm hOle)

This is a 'Out Of This wOrld' question to pOnder On... & as U shOuld nO...
the straightest line frOm pOint... A~~~B... in quUntUm reality... is A Zig~~~Zag...

sO I have tO ask J.Maxwell quest-On A first:.. whO^Our...
Let ZUs make man in ZOur image... Z
Z

Then L
K OpOn quest-On B secOnd:..
Is Our magnetic brain cOnected tO the N.Tesla theOry... all the way to SIRIUS~~~(b)

Mr X-ULTRA/NON-BIBLE-LESS-ON/QUANTUM-NESS... Jesus(aka?) said/says, "The heavens and earth will rOll up in yOur presence, and whOever is living frOm the living One will nOt see death."
DOes nOt Jesus(He-is-us
) say, " ThOse whO have fOund themselves,
Of the wOrld is nOt wOrthy" Z
Z

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: CME~~~STATIC...~~~...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicWaterGate

... What if the (rabbit hOle)... was a (wOrm hOle)

This is a 'Out Of This wOrld' question to pOnder On... & as U shOuld nO...
the straightest line frOm pOint... A~~~B... in quUntUm reality... is A Zig~~~Zag...

sO I have tO ask J.Maxwell quest-On A first:.. whO^Our...
Let ZUs make man in ZOur image... Z
Z

Then L
K OpOn quest-On B secOnd:..
Is Our magnetic brain cOnected tO the N.Tesla theOry... all the way to SIRIUS~~~(b)

Mr X-ULTRA/NON-BIBLE-LESS-ON/QUANTUM-NESS... Jesus(aka?) said/says, "The heavens and earth will rOll up in yOur presence, and whOever is living frOm the living One will nOt see death."
DOes nOt Jesus(He-is-us
) say, " ThOse whO have fOund themselves,
Of the wOrld is nOt wOrthy" Z
Z

edit on 19-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: CME~~~STATIC...~~~...

Let me be the first to say.....WHAT!?!?!?

Now then,
I whether or not Jesus existed and was who he said he was I think most people will agree that Christians are annoying. I would be ashamed to call myself a Christian these days.
This is not to say that the religion does not have some fine points but rather points to how much pain and suffering they have caused and continue to cause in our world.

Now then,
While I do NOT support or agree with the Christian faith or any other for that matter because I have seen thru the veil and have come to the understanding of why these religions exist, I DO believe there is a VERY malevolent
very POWERFUL force that has been subjugating humanity for thousands of years and it is all getting ready to come to a head so to speak.

Humanity has an adversary. I don't care what you call it/him/her.
It's ultimate goal is the enslavement of mankind with IT as the ruler.

This adversary knows far more about what makes us tick than we do.
You can rest assured that everything we take for granted as we sit here in 2011 is being used to further this goal.
Look at how far we've come in just 50 short years.
We are enslaving ourselves with technology and we have an insatiable appetite for gadgets and shiny things.
We have been led astray.
Listen to me, I sound like one of those pesky Christians.
If I do then it's because they are right on the money when they say some of the things they say.
Unfortunately they have been caught up in the game too.

Ultimately all of this is only serving to further our enlightenment by providing a catylist for our advancement.
Maybe THAT is the ULTIMATE conspiracy.

The GOOD (if I have to use such meaningless words) will be brought out in us thru
all of the evil (if I have to use such meaningless words) that we are facing and perpetrating upon one another.

top topics

join