It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of giant-headed mummy found in Peru - 18th Nov 2011.Is this an Alien ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

i did click the blogspot link you provided...and then clicked the link that page provided, to see if there was any substantial information added...alas the only things said were vague sensationalizations which gave no clues as to the authencity of the find(s) 2each body remains of 19" & 12" apparently newborns that did look 'normal'

www.dailymail.co.uk...
thecomingcrisis.blogspot.com...

i do not 'see' a triangular head.... i think that notion is being implanted in my mind.

what i do see:

there are too many 'ribs' visible, the flat steel spring shaped ribs are wayyy different from an infants skeleton

www.askabiologist.org.uk...
men and women both have 24 ribs - 12 on each side. The first seven pairs of ribs are connected to the sternum (breast bone). Rarely, some people have one more or less pairs of ribs due to various genetic mutations.

the chin & mouth area look more like a muzzle than a human jaw to me... i envision a tiny Jaguar jaw with molars where the grown Jaguars fangs would be.

the gaps between the cranial bone plates seem to have modern silicon caulking holding the pieces together...

is this a result of the skull being reconstructed from a collapsed state ?

~then perhaps there are other 'pieces' introduced in this supposed ;mummy'

~not unlike a modern era Jack-a-lope or a side-show 'mermaid' attraction that looks 'real'

this whole hyped 'discovery' looks fake to me

edit on 20-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Now.... it's just me when I was a kid!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The location of the find being so far from their original culture is an enigma. The Paracas culture predates the Incas plus they were on the coast not on the other side of the Andes where these remains where found. The trek on foot over the andes is an amazing undertaking and much more with, as some ats members suggest, seriously handicapped children.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Snoopy1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

TextDeep inside an ancient pyramid in Peru, a mummy lay hidden in a gold-filled tomb. The underground chamber remained a secret for nearly 1,600 years, until an archaeologist noticed rectangular patches of soft clay in the pyramid's floor—a telltale sign of a grave. His heartbeat quickened. He suspected that someone powerful would be buried here. The archaeologist was standing in a sacred location, a courtyard near the peak of the biggest pyramid at El Brujo—a ceremonial site of the ancient Moche (MO-chay) people. The civilization's rulers, who controlled the north coast of Peru from A.D. 100 to 800, probably reserved this spot for a king or a great warrior. What valuable treasures would lie inside this leader's tomb?
source(kids.nationalgeographic.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Very interesting pictures. I would be curious as to DNA testing on these bones. The molars would be a perfect source.

In so far as the suggestiong that this is simply a cranial deformation case (i. that is the individual's parents caused the skull to take this shape through binding) does not explain the enlarged eye cavities, nor does it explain the adult molars, nor does it explain the small size of the body to the head ratio.

It is possible that this is a severly deformed person, but I would still like to see DNA.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I followed your link and saw the picture of the man looking at the creature and was struck by the size. It is really, really tiny?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

I would like to point out that cranial binding does in fact change the shape of the skull. But only the shape, it does not change the volume of the skull's interior. These skull appear to have a much greater volume that they should have.

These could be infants that had water on the brain, but again, what about the eye hole size and the molars?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Sleestack. Yep. Definitely a sleestack

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

TextInca mummies consist of at least three main types: (1) the mummies of the rulers. Most were kept in Cusco, though at least the mummies of three kings were sent to Lima. None have ever been found, because they were destroyed during the Spanish conquest of Peru. (2) the mummies of sacrificed children, which have been found on mountain tops in Peru, Chile, and Argentina. One was named Juanita, the Ice Maiden. (3) A related group of Inca mummies are the Chachapoya, known sometimes as the mummies of "the Cloud People." These come from northern Peru.
source(www.mummytombs.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by douglas82391

I absolutely know of the differences. I was just directing the questioning member to more research. I did not say either way what I believe...only..that the info is not new...nor the 1st of its kind. And the link I posted provides a good place to start.

My opinion here either way does not matter.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Do your own research...Ive done my own.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It is just a case of Skull binding, a practice found all across the ancient globe! What is more interesting is the reasons behind how civilisations that had no apparent way of contacting each other would perform the same proceedures........my own theory is that they are possibly immitating their gods! or as we now know them as Aliens!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by damo1583
It is just a case of Skull binding, a practice found all across the ancient globe! What is more interesting is the reasons behind how civilisations that had no apparent way of contacting each other would perform the same proceedures........my own theory is that they are possibly immitating their gods! or as we now know them as Aliens!
Yes you are right still practicing this days in Mexico!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The Ghost of Billy Quizboy.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCounselor
The Ghost of Billy Quizboy.
Who is Billy Quizboy?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What I think is interesting is the timing of the release of this information to the mass public at large... right on Thanksgiving day when everyone is on the internet. It could be the topic at parties. Very interesting how people react to the news. My husband spent two minutes thinking "Oh that's freaky creepy.. "and then it was dismissed from his mind in denial. My sixty-nine year old mother changed the topic of conversation instantly to something else. My kids don't even want to know. I am thinking where are all the details on this mind enlightening discovery. Details please. Have they DNA tested it yet?!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

TextDavila Riquelme said three anthropologists, from Spain and Russia, arrived at the museum last week to investigate the findings and agreed it was ‘not a human being’ and would conduct further studies. He added: ‘Although the assessment was superficial, it is obvious that its features do not correspond to any ethnic group in the world.’ The remains of an eyeball in the right socket will help determine its genetic DNA - and clear up the controversy if it is human or not. The second mummy is incomplete and is only 30cm (12in). It lacks a face and seems to be wrapped in a layer as a placenta, fetal position. The remains bear a striking resemblance to the triangular crystal skull in the 2008 Indiana Jones film Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - which turned out to be of alien origin and have supernatural powers. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
link(htt p://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2063486/Alien-skull-Peru-Mystery-giant-headed-mummy-city-Andahuaylillas.html

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Billy Quizboy is a character in the cartoon "The Venture Bros"
He's really short and has a big head, wears an eyepatch and has a mechanical hand.
He seems to be some sort of underground neurosurgeon.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
But you need to debate how your explanation actually fits in with what we are seeing here. Because it clearly doesn't offer an adequate explanation. These are bloated craniums, not elongated, and as douglas has been trying to point out, the facial features are in context with the size and shape of the skull. You have absolutely failed to explain that. Your explanation is flimsy at best.
edit on 19-11-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

It must also be taken into account that the "mummies' are only partial bodies, and that the ribs shown are in proper proportion to the skulls that were being modified at the time of these infants deaths. I say infants because of the size.

Too continue, the eye sockets of an infant skull appear somewhat larger than an adults skull because the eyes grow very little after birth, and, although it is rare for infants to be born with adult molars and other adult teeth, it is not unknown and it often runs in families.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
BRO!!! Look at the eye sockets on that thing! Is that eye tissue left in its right eye socket? WTF!!!! WoW!!!
............What BIG teeth you had! Deffo not human...no way!
edit on 7-12-2011 by XxAcidxBurnxX because: correction

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join