It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lennon, Tupac, MLK Jr, Ghandi, JFK Malcom X... they all had 2 things in common...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
They all spoke out against the government... (in their own ways) and they all got killed in their primes...

Who else really has there been to speak for us people? Maybe Ron Paul... but he is ignore, sadly..they all get taken out!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Before I read your OP, I'll ask, did JFK have a recording contract?
Ok so that's not it.
My guess, they were popular and died.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So Ghandi, JFK, and MLK Jr had a record contract?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm not seeing the connection here. I don't think Ghandi was cut down in his prime and Tupac was killed was killed in Vegas after a east coast/west coast dispute? Are you trying to tie in all these assasinations to some sort of sinister, covert plot to supress what they had to say?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I agree 100%. Except tupac is still alive! Check out the missing tattoos... And much more.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT
I'm not seeing the connection here. I don't think Ghandi was cut down in his prime and Tupac was killed was killed in Vegas after a east coast/west coast dispute? Are you trying to tie in all these assasinations to some sort of sinister, covert plot to supress what they had to say?

yup...... tell me who killed 2PAC again?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Suge Knight?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
wow what a waste of these peoples message...

all of these outspoken people wanted freedom and equality for ALL, all of them were successfully reaching the people with their message and that message needed to be silenced.

new topics

top topics

join