It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer pepper-sprays seated, non-violent students at UC Davis

page: 27
<< 24  25  26   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

These two are my favorite.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

..the second one makes no sense since the group is protesting the government?
Oh wait.. lol.. you are one of the poor fools that is buying that this protest is about rich people, same goes for the person that made it I guess.
edit on 27-11-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

In other words,you have to be here to understand the reason behind the "occupy" ,not a protest,but a calling attention to a major discontent of a majority of people here in the US and across the globe.

And,yes,that is a re-wording of the term"protest".

Don't get me wrong,I am behind the Occupy rally's.
Just getting ahead of the people who will correct the term used.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I did some research... GUESS WHAT.. They were not practicing passive protesting. (they have their arms linked, therefore showing resistance)

boom... found the flaw... they should have gone limp or moved... thats the difference

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I did some research... GUESS WHAT.. They were not practicing passive protesting. (they have their arms linked, therefore showing resistance)

boom... found the flaw... they should have gone limp or moved... thats the difference

The larger issues just go over some people's heads...

Pull em up and arrest them one by one if you are going to arrest them, and they didn't arrest them anyway! What was the purpose of the pepper spray? Especially if you are not arresting the people?

Lol @ the effects of diet soda and fluoride on the public...
edit on 28-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

or they could have moved off the path when told to - their choice, but with choice comes repercussions.

it's a sad day when people cheer on the demise of their fellow countrymen. i think i know which side you will choose, or have chosen.

you'll be standing there with a gun, executing "terrorists" while saying: "with choice comes repercussions, they could have accepted their place as slaves and avoided getting executed with the rest of the dogs. THEIR choice."

the students were sitting down, not in a road, but in a walkway at a campus. there were far more police taking up WAY more space than them. they were non violent, and obviously intelligent enough to keep up with how the fed and the government are raping america.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Going limp is considered resisting arrest too.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If the police wanted them to move, why pepper spray them? They can't exactly move if they can't see.

And what did they end up doing? They carried them away.

The pepper spraying was an abuse of power and completely unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
UC Davis what really happened

www.youtube.com...

Anybody seen this yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Makeshift

the video doesn't make any difference. My mates a cop in the UK and was opened mouth shocked at what he seen. Totally different attitude & tactics from the UK police. USA policing is straight from the 1960s. Maybe because they arn't used to demonstrations/protests where UK has much more experience.

Watching footage like this and from other European countries makes me realise we have one of the most civilized police forces in the world.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Reply to post by mileysubet

When I board a subway and someone is blocking access for me to move down the aisle, can I pepper spray them?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Makeshift

I don't understand how this changes anything? We all figured the people were protesting and warned prior. It doesn't change the fact that this is an abuse of power and wasn't necessary. The kids were blocking a walkway! That's nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26   >>

join