REVEALED! THE SECRET NAME OF GOD - Amazing Last Days Revelation (Hidden "code")

page: 2
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
YudHehVav
Yud Heh Waw Heh (YHVH)
Yahweh

Yud hand
Heh a window or behold the look
Vav a nail

Behold the hand Behold the nail

need anymore proof it's in his name


ancient-hebrew.org/4_characteristics.html

biblicalhebrew.com/alphabet.htm#pictureletters

inner.org/hebleter/default.htm


I do reckon you know that at least some biblical scholars acknowledge that the Name Yah-weh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, which is said to mean "fiery" in Ancient Hebrew, and "Weh" is said to mean Dragon? You knew that, right?




posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
all it is , is FAITH to believe in something tat isnt there thats it dude.

theres no evidence of jesus god or w.e all made up man.

ok if u wanna play that game then is jesus was real he was a alien a hybrid half human half alien thats all..... god was the alien mother ship that probed the vrgin mary.


jesus was never found cause the aliens took him back up with them. the holy grail is only not found caue it hs alien blood in it thats abbout it



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD
YudHehVav
Yud Heh Waw Heh (YHVH)
Yahweh

Yud hand
Heh a window or behold the look
Vav a nail

Behold the hand Behold the nail

need anymore proof it's in his name


ancient-hebrew.org/4_characteristics.html

biblicalhebrew.com/alphabet.htm#pictureletters

inner.org/hebleter/default.htm

www.yiddishdictionaryonline.com...

Hate to burst your bubble, but i am going to need a hell of a lot more proof. Considering your translation is waaaaaay off.

Here's the English to Yiddish translations sourced from the translation site linked above. Seems your translation is quite a bit off from  what the thread claims. 

Behold. - zen
Hand. -  hant(hent)
Window. -  Fentster
Nail (hardware). - tshvok

As far as the Yiddish words, this is the best yiddish to English translations

Yud  -  10th letter in the Hebrew alphabet

Couldn't find an exact translation for the other 2 words, vav and heh. Maybe the spelling is off. I found it irrelevant given that already  2 out of 3 words are proven to be not only a mistranslation, but WAY off from what the thread claims.

I call BS unless you can account for how you came up with these obvious mistranslation.



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by 1littlewolf
 




I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be,

god = non-human = no gender (probably)
edit on 19-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)


Sorry, semantical error. If you thought for a moment I was implying God actually has a physical penis and balls then you would be mistaken....

i wonder, if there is something like male or female spirits, without genitals of course.


I would have no doubt that here are male and female 'essences' contained within many spirits. But I would imagine that God is far above all that....



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
That which can be named is not the true God.


Not a truer word has been spoken on this thread.

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be, would care what sound something so insignificant as man would use to give him meaning....


The name of the LORD is YHVH. God is more than the name of the LORD. Lord is only part of the story. Genesis 1 is Elohim, plural. Lord is were we see the image brought to material reality by the Lord, first named in Genesis 2. The Son is later revealed as the Lord of the Godhead. Father is the prima materia and light. The Word is the information that brings the image of the father to form by the duality of light, both particle and wave. The wave governs and separates the light from the darkness in the image of Genesis 1:27. The last component of God in reality is the Holy Spirit. This is consciousness.

God is one, yet he manifests to us by three names. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are one person, yet we are emanated from light, both particle and wave, and animated by spirit.

God cannot be named by one aspect of creation. YHVH reveals that the Lord of the OT is Jesus of the NT. The Logos is the master story teller of reality, the word that brought us into form from the Father. Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail is accurate to the ancient Phoenician pictographs, which represent the Ancient Hebrew language of Abram. The letter 'hey' was added to Abram's name making Abraham. This signifies the work we are to behold; the work of bringing a nation and a savior to the people of the world. We are Israel coming out of bondage in Egypt. The world is Egypt.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are in the image from Time, Space, Matter and Energy. We are also the image of God the Father (light), the Son (Word/Wave) and conscious (Holy Spirit).

The Son brings us from spirit to Holy Spirit. Love God and love others. This is the way to union with the spirit.

edit on 19-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)


Interesting information Ed. And I like your interpretation of Genesis.

But my point still stands. I do not believe God would care what we name him. Divinely inspired or otherwise, words are merely sounds uttered from a humans throats. God and his heavenly host probably don't possess vocal cords nor would communicate through sound.

I also have little doubt that throughout the ages there have been many secret names of God. I think the OP would be far more accurately titled:

REVEALED! A SECRET NAME OF GOD.....
edit on 19/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf
 





Interesting information Ed. And I like your interpretation of Genesis.

But my point still stands. I do not believe God would care what we name him. Divinely inspired or otherwise, words are merely sounds uttered from a humans throats. God and his heavenly host probably don't possess vocal cords nor would communicate through sound.

I also have little doubt that throughout the ages there have been many secret names of God. I think the OP would be far more accurately titled:

REVEALED! A SECRET NAME OF GOD.....


Right. The name is assigned to signify the character trait. Here are examples:

ELOHIM......Genesis 1:1, Psalm 19:1
meaning "God", a reference to God's power and might.
ADONAI......Malachi 1:6
meaning "Lord", a reference to the Lordship of God.
JEHOVAH--YAHWEH.....Genesis 2:4
a reference to God's divine salvation.
JEHOVAH-MACCADDESHEM.......Exodus 31:13
meaning "The Lord thy sanctifier"
JEHOVAH-ROHI......Psalm 23:1
meaning "The Lord my shepherd"
JEHOVAH-SHAMMAH.......Ezekiel 48:35
meaning "The Lord who is present"
JEHOVAH-RAPHA.........Exodus 15:26
meaning "The Lord our healer"
JEHOVAH-TSIDKENU......Jeremiah 23:6
meaning "The Lord our righteousness"
JEHOVAH-JIREH.........Genesis 22:13-14
meaning "The Lord will provide"
JEHOVAH-NISSI.........Exodus 17:15
meaning "The Lord our banner"
JEHOVAH-SHALOM........Judges 6:24
meaning "The Lord is peace"
JEHOVAH-SABBAOTH......Isaiah 6:1-3
meaning "The Lord of Hosts"
JEHOVAH-GMOLAH........Jeremiah 51:6
meaning "The God of Recompense"
EL-ELYON..............Genesis 14:17-20,Isaiah 14:13-14
meaning "The most high God
EL-ROI................Genesis 16:13
meaning "The strong one who sees"
EL-SHADDAI............Genesis 17:1,Psalm 91:1
meaning "The God of the mountains or God Almighty"
EL-OLAM...............Isaiah 40:28-31
meaning "The everlasting God"

This is a short list. The long list is here. LINK



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by burntoast
 

He (& I used that term to denote his superiority, not his testes), intends to stop it. We have yet to learn the lesson that life without God is not good. The state of the world is down to man, not God. While he permits this suffering, he is not the cause of it. The bible says that Satan is the ruler of this world. God approves of his own name, Jehovah, & it means 'He who causes to become'. At the end of days, God will announce his name to us all. Muslims & Christians & Jews know God's name, but they use the word God to denote him. God is what he is, but it isn't who he is. Jews stopped using it because they were disobedient to the law. Tradition made it 'un-utterable', but that is not what Either Jesus or God said we should do.. We can't be friends with God, as Abraham, or Moses, or Daniel, without knowing his name.. Have you many friends whose names you don't know?



posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench
 

I do reckon you know that at least some biblical scholars acknowledge that the Name Yah-weh comes from the Cannanite Dragon God Yaw, which is said to mean "fiery" in Ancient Hebrew, and "Weh" is said to mean Dragon? You knew that, right?
Right, the serpent in the fiery altar, the one where the people offered human sacrifice to. The serpent who could be in the fire, and live, who you gave your first born son to by demand, and the god who you drew arms to go and fight and kill for, the lord of armies, to massacre all before you and leave not a single breathing thing alive in your wake, the feeder of the great serpent of hell.



posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
That which can be named is not the true God.


Not a truer word has been spoken on this thread.

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be, would care what sound something so insignificant as man would use to give him meaning....


The name of the LORD is YHVH. God is more than the name of the LORD. Lord is only part of the story. Genesis 1 is Elohim, plural. Lord is were we see the image brought to material reality by the Lord, first named in Genesis 2. The Son is later revealed as the Lord of the Godhead. Father is the prima materia and light. The Word is the information that brings the image of the father to form by the duality of light, both particle and wave. The wave governs and separates the light from the darkness in the image of Genesis 1:27. The last component of God in reality is the Holy Spirit. This is consciousness.

God is one, yet he manifests to us by three names. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are one person, yet we are emanated from light, both particle and wave, and animated by spirit.

God cannot be named by one aspect of creation. YHVH reveals that the Lord of the OT is Jesus of the NT. The Logos is the master story teller of reality, the word that brought us into form from the Father. Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail is accurate to the ancient Phoenician pictographs, which represent the Ancient Hebrew language of Abram. The letter 'hey' was added to Abram's name making Abraham. This signifies the work we are to behold; the work of bringing a nation and a savior to the people of the world. We are Israel coming out of bondage in Egypt. The world is Egypt.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are in the image from Time, Space, Matter and Energy. We are also the image of God the Father (light), the Son (Word/Wave) and conscious (Holy Spirit).

The Son brings us from spirit to Holy Spirit. Love God and love others. This is the way to union with the spirit.

edit on 19-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Nice summary, Im inclined to agree.



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack
 


humans are gods creation, you must be born again to be a child of God.



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
God's real name is HOWARD.

Our father, who art in heaven, HOWARD be thy name...



I love threads about God. Because they always bring people together and end in agreement by all. Religion is so wonderful!



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U
 

how is someone born again ?



posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by TylerDurden2U
 

how is someone born again ?
That comes from Jesus talking to Nicodemus about the spirit. Back in those times, different sects of the Jews would baptize people who were converting to Judaism. Of course they don't do that now because they don't want anything associated with Christianity. Jesus was saying being born into a Jewish family does not exempt one from having to go through that sort of experience, which is a sort of initiation into the spirit filled life.
edit on 22-11-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Actually, the KJV's translation of the word used originally as "again" is not accurate and it's not consistent, either, with the rest of the NT where that same word is used....NOT that such a thing is a surprise....or it shouldn't be, anyway...the translators were inconsistent any time necessary in order to obfuscate the original text and possible meaning intended by the writers of the text...in favor of...well, you guys know the drill...political control and religious segregation, etc.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Here are the details of the verse from which the born again idea originates (John 3:3), with Strong's numbers and definitions:

BORN is:
G1080
γεννάω
gennaō
ghen-nah'-o
From a variation of G1085; to procreate (properly of the father, but by extension of the mother); figuratively to regenerate: - bear, beget, be born, bring forth, conceive, be delivered of, gender, make, spring.

AGAIN is:
G509
ἄνωθεν
anōthen
an'-o-then
From G507; from above; by analogy from the first; by implication anew: - from above, again, from the beginning (very first), the top.

Which is from this word:
G507
ἄνω
anō
an'-o
Adverb from G473; upward or on the top: - above, brim, high, up.

Now, the clincher on this mistaken idea is that the same word is used when it is written that the veil of the temple was rent (torn) in two from the TOP to the bottom...G509 is the word translated in that sentence as TOP...which is Matthew 27:51.



So what Jesus seems to be telling Nicodemus is that one must be born from the TOP...from ABOVE...and/or FROM the BEGINNING...

'Again' does also apply but the meaning is enhanced by the idea of 'top' and 'above,' etc.,

It doesn't support the popular idea of being a born again christian, IMO...it has nothing to do with being saved or being forgiven, etc., but is about one's PERCEPTION and UNDERSTANDING...not of Jesus or 'the church' but of the Kingdom of GOD...because he's not saying that the requirement that one must be born from above is necessary for 'salvation' but simply in order to *SEE* the Kingdom of GOD...and the word *see* is this word:

G1492
εἴδω
eidō
i'-do
A primary verb; used only in certain past tenses, the others being borrowed from the equivalent, G3700 and G3708; properly to see (literally or figuratively); by implication (in the perfect only) to know: - be aware, behold, X can (+ not tell), consider, (have) known (-ledge), look (on), perceive, see, be sure, tell, understand, wist, wot. Compare G3700.

In other places, this word is often translated as 'know' when it isn't rendered as 'see' or 'saw.' And it is used in the sense of knowing or perceiving...along the lines of having 'eyes to see.'

Here are some links for anyone who wants to check out the occurrences of these words in all the NT in order to compare for themselves:

G507
G509
G1080
G1492


This is the word which means again in the sense of a recurrence:

G3825
πάλιν
palin
pal'-in
Probably from the same as G3823 (through the idea of oscillatory repetition); (adverbially) anew, that is, (of place) back, (of time) once more, or (conjugationally) furthermore or on the other hand: - again.

G3825



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Behold the hand, Behold the nail,

Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh, YHVH, Yehova, Yahweh, Jehova
Ruach Ha Kodesh, Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit
Yehshua Ha-Masiach, Iesus Christos, Jesus the Christ,

In the Beings Mighty Name,

God bless you all

Amen
edit on 4/14/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is a page with many names of GOD listed.

Notice this, about halfway down:

El Shaddai -mighty breasts-Genesis 17:1

WHICH is rather interesting, in light of the fact that in the book of Revelation, the first Alpha and Omega...in chapter 1, is said to be 'girt around the paps.'
The original word translated paps is a word found only 3 times in the NT and means specifically and without exception...female BREASTS...as in the kind that can give milk to a newborn...the breasts of a new nursing mother...the male version of breast is a different word found two or three times also...the meanings are plain and are no accident...John says he saw the first Alpha and Omega as a FEMALE...El Shaddai.



posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38
 





Originally posted by queenannie38
In other places, this word is often translated as 'know' when it isn't rendered as 'see' or 'saw.' And it is used in the sense of knowing or perceiving...along the lines of having 'eyes to see.'



First of all wow! and secondly, how long have you been aware of all this?


I’m not sure if you’ve seen any of my posts from February this year, but in them, I talked a bit about the “Kingdom of God”, and how IMO, it is something you become aware you are a part of, and are in, right now! And IMO you are right, it’s all about how you perceive and understand your own spiritual being/awareness, through Gods help and guidance.


I have to admit though that unlike yourself, I hadn’t done any grammatical research or any exegesis analysis of those verses, which you examined in your previous post. But from what you have presented so far, everything appears to check out.




Originally posted by queenannie38
It doesn't support the popular idea of being a born again christian, IMO...it has nothing to do with being saved or being forgiven, etc., but is about one's PERCEPTION and UNDERSTANDING...not of Jesus or 'the church' but of the Kingdom of GOD...because he's not saying that the requirement that one must be born from above is necessary for 'salvation' but simply in order to *SEE* the Kingdom of GOD...and the word *see* is this word:



I would like to touch a little bit upon the saved aspect of this. From my own understanding, becoming aware of what you are spiritually and who God is, is the moment when you become born again. It’s an acknowledgement between your own spirit and Gods, and when you agree in your heart, that Jesus words are the truth, and that they come from God.


I still believe though that there is an element of salvation in spiritually finding out what you are, and encountering God in a spirit filled experience. I say this because coming to realize that you are a spiritual being, is a form of salvation in and of itself, because it helps you to walk a more Godly path.


In other words, experiencing who and what you are, helps to save yourself on a personal level. So Jesus message, which brings people closer to knowing God, and which in turn helps us to experience God through the Holy Spirit, is all part and parcel of the salvation IMO


- JC



posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
That which can be named is not the true God.


Not a truer word has been spoken on this thread.

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be, would care what sound something so insignificant as man would use to give him meaning....


God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"
edit on 7-12-2012 by XxAcidxBurnxX because: correction





top topics
 
8
<< 1   >>

log in

join