It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REVEALED! THE SECRET NAME OF GOD - Amazing Last Days Revelation (Hidden "code")

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
YudHehVav
Yud Heh Waw Heh (YHVH)
Yahweh

Yud hand
Heh a window or behold the look
Vav a nail

Behold the hand Behold the nail

need anymore proof it's in his name

ancient-hebrew.org/4_characteristics.html

biblicalhebrew.com/alphabet.htm#pictureletters

inner.org/hebleter/default.htm

edit on 19-11-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
That which can be named is not the true God.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This god guy, is this the same one who shot the AK 47 at an empty white house?
Tellin ya what, god needs an android phone for the facebook and a gps.
He could have looked at BarryO's status and actually been in the same hemisphere.

I generally call god, Goddess.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I heard that God's name was Andrew.

Seriously.

Please, though, don't ask me where I read it or how it was decided upon.
Something about being the creator of man.

You know, the whole God job.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
post removed by staff

People who write massive block paragraphs and misspell "grammar" probably shouldn't go on rants about the grammar of others.

Just a tip.

Now, moving on...
regarding the YHWH, I remain utterly unconvinced, I'm afraid...
While the OP is interesting, it doesn't seem particularly logical to base an entire doctrine on an extrapolation of four letters... particularly when it comes to something as important as the Name of God.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Nov 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

God hangs the heaviest weights on the thinnest cords...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Not a truer word has been spoken on this thread.

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be, would care what sound something so insignificant as man would use to give him meaning....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be,

god = non-human = no gender (probably)
edit on 19-11-2011 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

Sorry, semantical error. If you thought for a moment I was implying God actually has a physical penis and balls then you would be mistaken....

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yes, this is his name. I would be unconvinced but I heard it for myself. Hopefully we can all be respectful of what we each believe and why we believe in the things we do. I have the utmost respect for people who don't believe. I also respect those who tackle a word study in attempts to find such spiritual truths.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"Behold the hand Behold the nail " this should literally be a revelation for many that Jesus really is the son of GOD.

Unfortunately as you can see only a few appreciate this. For those that have hardened there heart this will be nothing spectacular for them. When I first saw this I was literally gobsmacked.

Praise YWWH as the true name of GOD will be made known to all nations and creeds soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by icepack

Sorry, semantical error. If you thought for a moment I was implying God actually has a physical penis and balls then you would be mistaken....

i wonder, if there is something like male or female spirits, without genitals of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

"Behold the hand Behold the nail " this should literally be a revelation for many that Jesus really is the son of GOD.

why is jesus the son of god ? are not all humans children of god ? is it because of the immaculate conception ? how does immaculate conception ? reminds me of an incubus, are there any similarities ?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Not a truer word has been spoken on this thread.

I also wonder if God, no matter how you believe him to be, would care what sound something so insignificant as man would use to give him meaning....

The name of the LORD is YHVH. God is more than the name of the LORD. Lord is only part of the story. Genesis 1 is Elohim, plural. Lord is were we see the image brought to material reality by the Lord, first named in Genesis 2. The Son is later revealed as the Lord of the Godhead. Father is the prima materia and light. The Word is the information that brings the image of the father to form by the duality of light, both particle and wave. The wave governs and separates the light from the darkness in the image of Genesis 1:27. The last component of God in reality is the Holy Spirit. This is consciousness.

God is one, yet he manifests to us by three names. Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are one person, yet we are emanated from light, both particle and wave, and animated by spirit.

God cannot be named by one aspect of creation. YHVH reveals that the Lord of the OT is Jesus of the NT. The Logos is the master story teller of reality, the word that brought us into form from the Father. Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail is accurate to the ancient Phoenician pictographs, which represent the Ancient Hebrew language of Abram. The letter 'hey' was added to Abram's name making Abraham. This signifies the work we are to behold; the work of bringing a nation and a savior to the people of the world. We are Israel coming out of bondage in Egypt. The world is Egypt.

Genesis 1:1
In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are in the image from Time, Space, Matter and Energy. We are also the image of God the Father (light), the Son (Word/Wave) and conscious (Holy Spirit).

The Son brings us from spirit to Holy Spirit. Love God and love others. This is the way to union with the spirit.

edit on 19-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
sorry to burst anyones bubble but religion is a scm and its all made up..............

anyone could of wrote those words or books even the bible. if there was a god or jesus you think we would be killing our own kind? dont you think he would stop all hate?

then u will answer"well god cant help everyone" right?

well god created the earth and spac right every little star right ? then why cant he sav my family or the people in africa starving to death? you see where im coming from?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
sorry to burst anyones bubble but religion is a scm and its all made up..............

anyone could of wrote those words or books even the bible. if there was a god or jesus you think we would be killing our own kind? dont you think he would stop all hate?

then u will answer"well god cant help everyone" right?

well god created the earth and spac right every little star right ? then why cant he sav my family or the people in africa starving to death? you see where im coming from?

And someone could quite easily put the boot on the other foot and call your post a scam on the basis of you quite clearly doing absolutely no research on where the books of the bible originated from or its history.

Oh and using the "people are starving to death" argument is also very poor and is a common theme sceptics bring up to justify there "unbelief" -- if you can even call it that.

Pretty much if you don't want to worship GOD and show thanks to your creator then you will always have something bad to say about him or an excuse, when you should really be taking this up with the Lord your GOD.

If you have questions and concerns then have you not thought to bring it up with him?

Oh yeah I forgot you just want to live a self centred life where its all about "You" and believing in a GOD that is holy and just might just put a spanner in the works when the bible is clear what happens to sinners if not forgiven by the blood of Jesus Christ our lord.
edit on 19-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
the tetragrammaton is a process, not a word, not a name,
and it certainly has nothing to do with the son[s] of god,
jesus' divinity [often at the expense of our own], or smart-alecky word games or "clues"
strewn about willy nilly for the faithful to "discover" and thus presume their selves wise

also HEH means door or wind-door [window]
and the nail VAV is used to fasten ones desire after seeing it through a mental window which later becomes real opens and that which is desired is then grasped by the hand

at least the OP had the sense to not post this propaganda in philosophy and metaphysics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join