posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
reply to post by JROCK2527
1) What attracts you to the paranormal?
2) Have you always been a fan or did something trigger your intrest?
3) What is your favorite paranormal topic to study up on?
4) Have any good stories you would like to share?
1) Well, as some other posters have said, it kinda attracts itself to me. Most of my family has had some sort of "third eye" and once in a blue moon
I'll hear old stories about my grandmother predicting events using tea leaves, all of which came true, just as she depicted them. It kinda runs
through my blood, if you get my drift.
2) Well, I had some experiences when I was a child that "sealed the deal" for me as far as paranormal topics go. I've always been naturally attuned
to such things, so the interest was always there. I find that the close-mindedness and arrogance of some scientists is appalling, and I aim to
discover that one shred of indisputable evidence of life after death, or as I like to call it, life outside of the meatsack.
3) I enjoy the full range of paranormal topics, but I focus on spirits, the afterlife, angels/demons, Psi-Powers, etc. ET's, UFO's, etc. are given
"realities" for me, as it's impossible for there NOT to be other life out there. But like I said, I'm more interested in the ethereal essences.
4) I would share my stories, but that would take up an entire threat of posts. I used to do a lot of EVP and general ghost hunting work, but have
slowed down as my life situation has changed. Having a regular job again has put a damper on my ghost hunting efforts. I do have a few very telling
EVP's that I once sent to the "brass" here at ATS, and the one that listened to them thought that there may have been something on it.
Thanks for this thread!
edit on 31-1-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)
edit on 31-1-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: