It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain says Taliban is part of Tripoli government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Link

REPUBLICAN White House hopeful Herman Cain, looking to explain a gaffe earlier this week on Libya, has suggested the Taliban was part of the new government in Tripoli in a new slip-up.

Speaking at a press conference in Florida, Cain defended himself over his rambling response to a question about Libya posed by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's editorial board - a video of which quickly went viral.

Cain, while admitting he was "a bit fatigued" during the interview, said the reporter had asked him a question that was too vague about whether he agreed with the Obama administration's handling of the crisis in Libya.
Well the federal reserve puppet has slipped up again.
Its been obvious for a lot of people for a while that the US funded taliban was used as a military tool in the war against Gaddafi; the man who tried to unite Africa and actually helped his country.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
He;s about a day late and a dollar short on that little insight. He should be an ATS member. He would have heard people saying this well before the Libya debacle was past the point of no return. Calling them the Taliban is a little silly.... Calling it the Muslim Brotherhood would be accurate though and they're all related to each other among that ideology.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
In that debacle of an interview, in which Cain couldn't answer the question of whether or not he agreed with Obama on Lybia, it seemed to me that he had a "voice in his ear" that he was, basically, telling them they were wrong.

He can't even be a good puppet!

He needs to learn his lines.
edit on 18-11-2011 by windword because: .,

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is a reply to everyone that has posted or will post about Herman Cain. It does not matter what he says, it matters what he does. What about the allegations? Have those mysteriously disappeared?

EDIT - I thought he did a good job in this video however. I still want to see his integrity scrutinized.
edit on 18-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Taliban? I was under the impression the people in Libya were called the Libyan Islamic Freedom Fighters or something like that - a sect of terrorism stemming from Al Queda.

The Taliban are a wholly different group, in a wholly different country. They are terrorists of course and are related to Al Qaeda in ways of course, but it was my impression that they had nothing to do with Libya. Maybe I missed the boat on that one?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Seems to me like ol' Herman needs to stick to the pizza business, because he obviously has no business in politics.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Herman Cain "admitted he was 'a bit fatigued'". Great excuse. I think Mr. Ubekibekibekistanstan is just an idiot.
edit on 19-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Just go back to rollin the dough at your pizza chains "herman". Rid us of your stupidity.

top topics

join