It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China-Pakistan begin two week millitary drills-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Lets see: Russia has deployed carriers near syria, china and pakistan are holding drills the next few weeks, and the US has annouced troop buil-up in Austrailla. WOW I give it TWO WEEKS! It will start with an Israeli strike on Iran coincided with a NATO OR Turkish attack on syria or something like that imo.....
theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...
edit on 18-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is just another show of force toward India and the even the US. They are just exercises and not any indication of potential conflict. Typical military posturing followed by training and more training. Meanwhile, President Obama has been on his Asian Pacific tour and the talking points of the tour involves China and containment policies.

Obama In Bali For East Asia Summit

As President Obama meets with world leaders on the Indonesian island of Bali, the U.S. is proclaiming a strategic "pivot" towards Asia. Asian nations appear split as to whether increased American involvement in the region will lead to more stability or conflict.

You know economic partnerships and beefing up the military of China's weary neighbors. Like a re-run of the Cold War. China is growing too big for its britches I guess? On another note, Sec. State, Hillary Clinton is expected to visit Myanmar(Burma) and it is the first time in over fifty years a US Sec. State has visited the country, and it is also on China's doorstep.

Myanmar Shifts Gaze Toward West

It looks like an encirclement of China is taking place, and akin to what took place in the former Eastern Bloc countries and central Asia against Russia. No doubt, sooner or later China is going to start getting uptight about recent movements and attempts at influence in Asia among China's neighbors by the US. The Pacific is being billed as the new theater of operations once Iraq and Afghanistan dies down. We shall see . . .
edit on 18-11-2011 by Jakes51 because: Omitted a couple sentences. Added some new text.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Carriers near Syria? Russia has one aircraft carrier and its not in Syrian waters. What are you talking about????

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Lets see: Russia has deployed carriers near syria, china and pakistan are holding drills the next few weeks, and the US has annouced troop buil-up in Austrailla. WOW I give it TWO WEEKS! It will start with an Israeli strike on Iran coincided with a NATO OR Turkish attack on syria or something like that imo.....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Are you speaking of the 2500 troops being stationed in Australia? HELLUVA build up there!!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Honestly it seems like a flex of muscles all around...now we wait to see who is stupid enough to do something. my money is on Israel...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

It seems you are not very kept up on the topics you choose to talk about....here is your answer and yes, it say syria waters. Oh and sorry, it appears they are warships.
Thats what im talking about.....www.infowars.com...

“Russian warships are due to arrive at Syrian territorial waters, a Syrian news agency said on Thursday, indicating that the move represented a clear message to the West that Moscow would resist any foreign intervention in the country’s civil unrest

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Are you speaking of the 2500 troops being stationed in Australia? HELLUVA build up there!!

So whats your problem man? Why do you feel the need to join the thread and run your mouth? Who said anything about a HUGE troop build up in austrailla? Next time you want to run your mouth about something PLEASE understand what you are talking about.

ON TOPIC: YES, those are the 2500 troops I was talking about.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Carriers near Syria? Russia has one aircraft carrier and its not in Syrian waters. What are you talking about????

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Here is your own thread a few months ago speaking of the russian ACC in the mediterainian. PRETTY close to syria in fact a stones throw my freind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It seems this is an ego competition between the leaders of the free, and semi-free world. Even though most of America is asleep when it comes to government deception, I would like to believe that if the US went into Iran, that the people would go crazy and that we would have something much bigger than OWS.

But just because I would like to believe it doesn't mean that it will happen this way. I really do think that the people wouldn't support another war, which is what invading Iran could very well lead to. Another world war between various super-powers, including but not limited to the USA, China, Russia, Australia, Canada, Britain, France...et cetera.

It will be a big chain reaction that cannot end well. I hate the warmongering to be honest, and deep down I do not believe that our current leaders are THAT stupid. I'm sure North Korea would jump in relatively early as well, and that should be deterrent enough!!! Kim is definitely ill.

top topics

join