It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
HI to all our friends in the USA. it looks like AUSTRALIA has just become the newest state in the union after the OBAMA visit now we get american troops stationed here waw that makes me feel real safe

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You're welcome. Glad to be of service. You won't have to lock your doors anymore and everything will be A-OK from now on.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
HI to all our friends in the USA. it looks like AUSTRALIA has just become the newest state in the union after the OBAMA visit now we get american troops stationed here waw that makes me feel real safe
American troops have been here in multible bases around the country for over half a century. Dont feel safe, they will get whats coming to them and sadly we could get dragged down with them.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

this has to be the biggest aircraft carrier on the planet and yes i do know about Pine gap etc ;

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Can't believe:
how brazen Obama was in saying the US aint gunna leave australia
how many times this statement got repeated on the news
how much the Aust gubberment loved the fact that the us anit gunna leave

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

this has to be the biggest aircraft carrier on the planet and yes i do know about Pine gap etc ;

Australia is the biggest aircraft carrier?
There are more then that although pine gap has the most intresting history.. The smartest thing we could do if we actually had control of our puppet government is to become strong allies with china, russia and tell the US to pack their bags

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
Can't believe:
how brazen Obama was in saying the US aint gunna leave australia
how many times this statement got repeated on the news
how much the Aust gubberment loved the fact that the us anit gunna leave
I challenge anyone to point out how our government is not a puppet of the US and british puppet masters.
What is most brazen is how the media made it out like it was some agreement between gillard and obama. Fact is no politican has a say and they are only public relations. War is brewing around the world and i fear that australia could become a major pawn... AGAIN!
Not long ago Gillard was 'paying respect' to our lost soilders. I dont think having respect for our soilders is commiting them to another war that has nothing to do with us and letting our soilders be pawns for some corporate agenda.
Ahh im angry about all this as always but I dont want to see my fellow aussies die for something a lot of them dont even understand.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
don't blame us....we didn't have anything to do with it....hitler...ermm...obama did that on his own...you gotta beef with america? see bush and obama

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

i hope they dont go troppo in Darwin and do something silly China must be loving this one . Now this is how it is girl just toe the line and it will be ok;

new topics

top topics

join