It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Experience of Fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This is an experience that happened to me. Your thought or question are welcomed.

I was meditating and I was feeling wave of energy come in stronger each time. Until I just let it take over. I stopped fighting it. I felt it vibrate throughout my body faster and faster and like a wave until there is no low spot in the wave. While this is happening I am sitting in a black area except for a ball of white energy that is almost like the sun how it expands and blows up and streams come off it to fall back into itself. I then become fire. At first it surrounds me, and then I become fire. It was not hot. It was warm and comfortable. It was also loving.

I then began to think and lose the experience I was having. I became myself again and started to spin. I then saw a triangle with an eye in the center of it. It seemed to be watching me and connecting to my 3rd eye. I continued to spin out of it until I came out of meditation.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
interesting, but i wouldn't pay much attention to whatever happens while mediating. I too spin sometimes, sometimes really violently as if im going to be shut out of my body lol. And even when i open my eyes im still spinning for a second.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is it a tingling feeling then a immense feeling of warmth and peace. I used to experience this while meditating but now that i am enlightened i feel it whenever i think about the other side of things. It is most powerful in my scalp and arms.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

it was a tingling feeling but it seemed more.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doublemint

Almost as if every piece of you is vibrating? I know it is very hard to explain to someone unless they have felt it

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

S&F - and thank you for sharing your experience with us. I have found meditative and spiritual experiences to be both the most profound and hardest to describe to others - but in doing so we can learn so much from each other.

reply to post by Dillon123

Originally posted by Dillon123

Almost as if every piece of you is vibrating? I know it is very hard to explain to someone unless they have felt it

I noticed your post and wanted to add my comments to your question - as I can completely relate to your description. I have felt this and continue to do so when raising my energy - and agree it can be very difficult to describe. I have heard it described as like an electric field charging you, like the atoms in your body are vibrating faster, and other such descriptors.

new topics

top topics

join