It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of sicko did this to a defenceless animal :'(

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Theoretician

There were some boys in England that set a dog on fire - the post was on ATS a while back.

I have done some charity work for an animal shelter and was told to really keep a extra close eye on your animals around the last week of October.

Now, there is a difference between a real Pagan / Earth Religion vs. the demented Hollywood "Satanist" and that is a totally different thread.

Pagans respect all living life and would never harm any creature.

There are some very very sick humans out there and another person posted that they probably are beyond rehabilitation and I am in agreement with that.

Now, as far as the parents, not all parents raise or are responsible for their kids turning out like that. Some parents would never instill this within their child.

Sometimes, I think, some people are just wired wrong, something within their brain, hormones, brain chemistry, brain synapses firing or possibly the part of the brain that controls empathy is simply broken or missing......no that is no excuse, I agree.

And then, perhaps, as stated before, perhaps some of us are either not totally human, possessed by some entity some call demons (quantum physics is now saying other dimensional beings vs demons) or perhaps even missing a soul altogether.???

My husband says some people are just plain mean and should be eliminated from the gene pool.

I wouldn't put a fire cracker in the boys mouths, but possibly neuter them so they do not reproduce more off spring that are psychopathic.

(Read my previous post about George Bush Jr.)

www.all-creatures.org...

My husband said when he was in the Navy, many men from Texas thought this was a funny rite of passage, a lot of guys in the Navy bragged about doing stuff like this to animals.

The dog I rescued was from a puppy mill in Georgia and at six,my sweet Lucy was placed in a high kill shelter (she was cage #2 and 6 hours away from being killed).

I'm from the Midwest but use to go down to Pensacola Fl. every summer.............something back then, maybe things have changed, but many southern men have this macho, mean, primitive streak.

Ohhhhhhhhh I just know I'm going to get blasted on this post.

But, if my post can wake up, can change just one person I can live with being flamed.

**** Note I am not saying ALL Southern gentlemen, just some, maybe a few...........the ones I met in the south were a little more macho, a little more harsher and I'm from Missouri.

What makes a real man?

My husband is a real man....................he has kept his chin up in the face of adversity, stuck by me and our sons and most of all - he is gentle and kind.

edit on 19-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
About 10 years ago in skank and crime ridden Brockton,Mass. about 7 miles from where i live a woman was walking down the sidewalk and 2 men,those Gangstah types that should be driven out of our country,they threw gas all over her and then set her on fire...she died a most horrible death and the news story was on like page 5 and was gone from the papers the next day...true story...

All hell is being let loose because He knows his time is short...
edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

i'm not saying that their parents were directly responsible,although they may have been,but Where Were Their Parents While They Were Killing This Dog?...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I babysat my three sons in order to bring in money and keep an eye on my sons.......the oldest one was quite a challenge.

While I babysat, there were kids all over our block ages 7-13 mainly boys whose parents both had to work full time jobs in order to simply put a roof over their heads, food in their belly, heat, a car and medicine.

How do I know? I would have an average of five, six, seven boys around 7-10 hanging around my house, very nice kids, simply hanging around to be near an adult............their parents worked.

We live in a very average neighborhood, and most people work leaving most kids ages 9 and up alone.

Here in America, it usually, because of the the low pay wages and high expenses on the necessities of life, it takes two people working to support a family.

Now, if it takes you 30 min to 1 hr to get to work, that's an additional 1 to 2 hours added to the 8 hours you are at work.

Fact of life for many people.

Also, now you are seeing how corporate america has split up the family, has made people into working drones.

Life is so pressuring now for the average American (I can't speak for other countries), that almost 50% of all marriages end in divorce and the woman usually gets custody in 80% of the cases............that means, particularly for boys, they are alienated from their fathers (another post / go back and read some of mine about my grand daughter).

Daycare ends, they refuse kids over the age of around 9 I think...............and kids need to be supervised the most from the ages of 9-18.

We mostly just let our children babysit themselves, plop them in front of a TV and they see murder, blood, sex, violence. This in turn desensitizes them.

Give them these Xbox games, the commercials alone are horrible.............soldiers marching through buildings and blasting everyone.

Cars tearing around with gangsters shooting.

Our American culture now embraces hip hop and rap..........nothing new saw it in the 70's when I worked in a major hospital in downtown St. Louis in the ghetto.

We are a nature that embraces young women dressing like Rush Street whores and men being "cool" by being gangsters..............a whole culture of scum and Hollywood encourages it.

Now I'm not saying everyone, or most but enough that it affects our society.

When I was in highschool I dated a Japanese exchange student - while the boys from Missouri wanted to feel up my big jugs, drink beer and drag race - this young man took me to the art museum, we both loved classic rock, but he also introduced me to Vivaldi, Mozart and Chopin.

We studied at the library to ensure a A+ on our tests.

My sister's husband had a fit and wouldn't take our prom picture together because he was a "gook" and rudely threw him out of our home.

In short, most people have to both work and leave their older kids unsupervised and this is what happens.

Also, if you read my entire previous posts, many southern boys are taught this type of action is macho.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Theoretician

Personally from what I have read and heard about Prince Charles, I don't care for the man.

I can see hunting if you are hungry and need food and a fur to keep you warm............like in a SHTF situation.

I cannot see hunting for "fun" or "sport"...............and yes, Prince Charles and Prince Andrew do hunt, it's considered chic in royal circles still.

Sad.

I've also studied history and wow, royalty..............these folks almost all of them killed their own brother and sisters to secure a throne. Want some interesting reading, start studying royalty. These folks were ruthless.

I'm not even sure that the present Queen and Prince Charles didn't "arrange" for Princess Diana to have her "accident"..............the new way of execution, making it look like a "accident".

Again, a book I highly highly recommend is "Political Ponerology" because this book describes the very psychological nature of the folks that rule and run our planet. Many (not all) but many are what I consider very nasty, cruel people.

Elizabeth I - example, signed the death warrant for the beheading of Mary Queen of Scots. I couldn't sign a death warrant for my ex daughter in law that has caused our family so much misery.

What kind of person kills for sport, fun or profit????????

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Yes, my reflexes are still so fast at 58 I can catch one in mid air.

Now, if they are in my house, they die - although bugs and spiders I pick up and put outside with the exception of a black widow I found while sweeping under my stove.

If I am out side eating at the picnic table I shoo them away.

Flies like to land on feces and feces is from a medical point of view very very dirty - very dangerous for a human to ingest.

edit on 19-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is even worse...

fuwdenbighshire.northwalesblogs.co.uk...

And he's smiling as though he's proud of himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Well maybe in another life you will be on the receiving end of the fly.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Hope not.

For this lifetime I think I opted for instant Karma.............seems whenever I have done something wrong, I get it right back almost instantly.

Do you believe in reincarnation or are you being sarcastic and witty?
edit on 19-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

At the moment I am writing a paper to describe the evolution of human behavior and I address factors which induce this kind of behavior.

Sadly there is a truth we are all missing which I don't want to discuss due to copyright reasons.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I agree with you. I don't care who did this, they had to know that the outcome wasn't going to be pretty and they knew what they was doing. I honestly believe if the penalty was higher for any crime or cruelty people would think twice before they did something.
I understand hunting to survive, or killing to eat, and there is nothing wrong with that. But for someone to go to the lengths these kids did to hurt any animal or person thought about what would happen and didn't care! It was for their amusement and there is something very wrong with that. An eye for an eye seems appropriate to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929

Originally posted by BioStatistic
That poor dog.
It's just a testament to how sick some people truly are. I think someone should hold that kid down, put the same firecracker in his mouth and let it go off.

Sometimes an eye for an eye seems like the way to go. Oh wait, "a face for a face".

You are wrong. Responding to violence with violence only breeds more violence. Violently reacting to this kid just gives him exactly what he wants, and since you have clearly never been this kind of kid, you don't understand why the negative attention and fear is what he wants. these kinds of kids need compassion and love, clearly his parents are not giving him positive attention and probably treat him badly or neglect him. The easiest way to prevent serial killers is to love them when they are young and give them love. Initially, they will react badly to it because they want to be hated so that they have an excuse to continue being who they are. They want people to have no hope in them so that they are not responsible for their actions and are not being expected to live up to anything better. This kid made a BIG mistake, but condemning him for it would just lead to him doing it more and more.

But since you are coming from a society of retribution over restoration, I see where you are coming from. But tell me, how many repeat offenders does America have? How much of our populace is in jail at any given time? How low is our crime rate? Is it working? Is condemning people and giving up on them stopping crime? No. It is not. Anyone can see that the US has an abysmal crime rate and an abysmal reoffend rate. Try having a little compassion and forgiveness (true compassion, true forgiveness, not self-righteous condescending charity) and you will find that "bad kids" respond in a beautiful, genuine way. You can stop serial killers tomorrow by loving them today. That is all I have to say.

All irrelevant. Someone who does what these sub-humans did deserves no love. You are basically saying to reward the little pieces of filth.

Just know that if I were to ever encounter these COWARDS, I would do the EXACT same to them and then some and they would deserve every ounce of it. They better hope their identities don't get out cause I'll travel and I'm sure I'm not the only one, not even close.

Just remember those of us who could never do such things to innocents are ABOVE these poor excuses for humans. WAY ABOVE.
edit on 19-11-2011 by Ashertron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh crap, saw the pics anyway. "boys will be boys"???!!! Are you Freaking kidding me? Mentally disturbed piece of excrement, is more precise. Anyone, no matter what age, who does this to an animal needs to be treated in the same manner, without the benefit of medical treatment afterwards to see how they like such treatment themselves. They have it coming, since they made the decision to act this way and commit such a cruel and evil deed. This was no spur of the moment action but a thought out plan to cause another being harm and suffering. Again, the devil does exist, in the hearts of humans.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There's not much can make me tear up but I have to say that image did. Too sad for words! If someone did that to my cat, I don't believe I'd show any restraint!!!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

I can't believe I just read something so incredibly stupid. "Boys will be boys" is about as weak an argument as you can get. It made me facepalm, twice.

Go back to your filth sub-human. You are 100% wrong, don't deserve the oxygen you are breathing, and better hope we never meet, coward.

...and yes, I AM better than you, as is everyone else here. Deal w/it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If this was done by children,it makes you wonder what
kind of home environment they live in.This is also a next
step up to eventually doing something like this to a child.
Who ever did this needs some serious therapy and help
and sooner rather than later.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashertron

They did it because they got no love from their parents who obviously didnt know or didnt care to find out where they were or what they were doing...

Hmmmm? Where did they obtain these firework explosives anyways?

I think their punishment should be violent and they should have the exact same thing done to them and that would send a very clear and powerful message to the ones who committed this demonic act and to anyone else thats thinking of doing the same thing...

As long as i live,that dogs image will be seared into my brain...Somehow Justice With Extreme Prejudice Must Be Served...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I literally feel the tears welling up around my eyes when i think about how this dog wasnt able to chew its food anymore,or play ball,or drink its water and then was erased from this world...

Can someone please search around for any recent information about these sicko pukes,maybe someone already got to them?

Doesnt the law say a person is at least partly responsible for their own actions at 7yrs old?...If their parents were somehow involved,gave them the fireworks,or didnt care to find out what their kids were doing,then i would do the same to them as well...

The only way to stop these demonic acts is to increase the punishment 10x whatever it is now and that will scare others away from doing it again...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I clicked the link but it takes me to a FB account...

I dont need to see the pic, it sounds horrid.

How about we tie fireworks to his balls and see how he likes it?!

This is so sad, that poor dog.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

This just came out today in a UK paper.......kitty had no chance:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join