It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What sort of sicko did this to a defenceless animal :'(

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Hi...Ever see how someone acts that has a severe brain tumor or advanced pre-frontal lobe disorder? They talk and act like maniacs,like they are posessed and "all they think about and talk about is how much they want to hurt and kill...Hmmm,i wonder why?...

They are allowed to roam around society for the same reasons cancer has'nt been cured yet...Its big business and yes,that how low we have fallen thanx to our worship and being controlled by money...

edit on 19-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Honestly, why post this? What's the point? The article is over a year old, and yes it's brutal, ruthless, sadistic. The image is rather distressing, but nothing in comparison to the video of a Libyan girl with her jaw blown off thanks to NATO. We should be focusing on crimes against humanity before randomly posting animal cruelty threads.

Yes we all know this sort of thing occurs. Humanity is full of both good and bad. Strangely, despite these sort of thread being the most pointless --- especially on ATS --- they tend to get the most replies. All of which are emotional responses of how you want the perpetrators to suffer and die.

Why not post this and make a thread? Who are you, the ATS police?

I wanted to make a thread on this topic because I was horrified by what happened to this poor dog. It isn't a pointless thread in my opinion. If you want to make a thread about the Libyan girl with her jaw blown off, then go ahead and make one, but quit telling other members what they should or shouldn't be posting about.
edit on 19-11-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Soshh

Hi...Ever see how someone acts that has a severe brain tumor or advanced pre-frontal lobe disorder? They talk and act like maniacs,like they are posessed and "all they think about and talk about is how much they want to hurt and kill...Hmmm,i wonder why?...

They are allowed to roam around society for the same reasons cancer has'nt been cured yet...Its big business and yes,that how low we have fallen thanx to our worship and being controlled by money...

Actually I have and they didn't act like that at all.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Soshh

Actually I have and they didn't act like that at all.
The ones i saw were hanging out at bars and walking down the street yelling at the wall...Not in a hospital bed under sedatives

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

Different incident but same outcome. The one here is a German Shepard, the one in your article is a cross breed terrier.

Sick kids; I hope someone comes foward; this is beyond comprehension how a human being could do this to such beautiful animals.
edit on 19-11-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
You want pre-crime?
Then this is the way to go, if a kid does this to an animal or another human or anything to harm those mentioned earlier they should get life in prison. Not some trips to a psychiatrist or s...t like that that will solve nothing in the long run ...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
How about not allowing brain damaged people to roam around society killing animals and then people...

This is a well know "fact"...The 3 ingredients that creates most psycho killers...

No love as a child...

Pre-frontal lobe disorder...

Aquired a fearless gene from their fathers...

And people with all three..."are ticking time bombs"..."just waiting to go off"...

I feel so badly for this dog that i cant focus on anything and my rage is split between knowing how next to nothing will happen the those who did it...Do they know who did it? And how bleeding heart liberals allow brain damaged people to roam society,while the rich law makers who put them there hide inside their armored mansions and dont have to face the wrath of these sickos on a daily basis...

And i almost forgot,Their violence and death they cause creates all kinds of jobs for lawyers,cops,prosecuters, big-pharma,dea agents,judges...and funeral homes,literally keeps them in business...Oh what a wicked world indeed...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This doesn't bring anger to me as much as it brings sadness. It also gives me just more reason to try to teach my son that animals are not here to be hurt. Animals are a living thing, and we respect all living things,even the ones we kill for meat are not meant to be tortured before dying. I hope I teach him to be a better human than one that would do this to a trusting animal, especially a beautiful animal that was probably someone's beloved companion.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I HOPE YOU DIE YOU SADISTIC BASTARD!!!

You said it yourself in the OP, they're kids.
You want kids to die?

I love dogs and I actually feel bad when I think about it, makes me think about my dog and if someone did that to him, but still, I don't want kids to die.

When I was young I used to buy some illegal spanish fireworks called "mecha negra".
We used to strap it onto seagulls, the rest is history.

Do I do that now? lol nope, I'm 30 years old.

Do I think it was sadistic? Didn't think like that at the time, thought it was all a joke.

It's very wrong and I regret it, but I was a kid.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Probably a psychopath, someone devoid of conscience...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Another story that happened locally and recently.

Link

How could someone do this to an animal?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

As an Activist for many areas, this is not new to me! Although this is horrific there are some cases that I have seen where I can't even comprehend how anyone could participate in such acts!

This is an ongoing issue that really needs to be addressed!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I refuse to even look at the picture. It saddens me that soulless people like that exist. People like that have no regard for life.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm with Slayer on this one. This person needs to be eliminated from the breeding gene pool. Then they need to be isolated from normal people. This person is clearly beyond any kind of rehabilitaion. If these acts were done by children, then I would include the parents as they are responsible for producing the sick mind that would concieve of doing such a henious act.
edit on 11/19/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

George W Bush Jr. said that he and his brother Jeb use to put firecrackers up the back end of frogs as well.

This is the moral fiber of our 43rd President.

On Sept. 12, 2000, Baltimore Sun reporter Miriam Miedzian wrote, "So when he was a kid, George W. enjoyed putting firecrackers into frogs, throwing them in the air, and then watching them blow up. Should this be cause for alarm? How relevant is a man's childhood behavior to what he is like as an adult? And in this case, to what he would be like as president of the United States." Source: www.serendipity.li...

Now, I actually saw a video and have read other sources that say the same thing and that GWB admitted and even laughed about it.

Consider also the ritual for joining Skull and Cross Bones of one of our most prestige colleges.

There are many very sick and demented people out there.

Many are world leaders.

I have tried to wrap my brain around and tried to understand how any human could be so (no word fits)...........and highly recommend the book, Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski because this book describes the nature of true evil.

This is why it is so important, if you have a animal companion(s) / I don't use the word own that denotes slavery - keep a very close eye on them.

I don't even let my dog out in our fenced in back yard without watching her to make sure nobody comes up to our fence and all our neighbors are very nice, good people.

Even if you live in the country, I personally would never just let my dog or cat roam.

You run the risk of poison meat left around (for vermin pest), traps, snares, all kinds of very sick, twisted and cruel people as well as coyotes, big birds of prey, etc.

Again, keep a close eye on your companion animals............just like if they were a toddler.

A star for your post, I couldn't look at the picture - I need to lighten up today.

What goes around comes around - next lifetime, maybe the person/people who did that horrible act will find themself on the receiving end of the stick.

Some people are just lost souls, perhaps some have no soul?
edit on 19-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I hope ATS does not remove this...................sad, on so many levels and people need to see what a stupid, thoughtless and cruel act can result in.

One has to wonder what kind of adults these kids will turn out as.

I also wonder if some of our video games, some I've seen advertized are so horribly violent aren't desensitizing our youth as well as our movies?????

edit on 19-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: Added last sentence

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I used to support a famous organization called the WWF until they announced the arrival of Prince Charles who probably still to this day hunts for foxes and other animals claiming that they are overpopulating, when the reality is it is us who are populating on their habitat and they have no choice but to adapt and participate in ours.

WWF's mission statement is to safeguard the natural world...

I support their goal but not them as an organization!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Don't need to see the picture to know that the world is insane.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This could have been a revenge attack, maybe one of those kids has something against this particular type of dog especially cause the police use them as attack dogs. The German Shepard are very loyal dogs, this is no conspiracy lol. Its just sick, poor dog.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree with what you're saying it's very wrong, we should respect animals totally

But have you ever squashed a fly that was bothering you whilst you ate your food?

edit on 19-11-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join