It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Robert Wagner Not a Suspect in Natalie Wood's Death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Police just want to justify there own existence. You could speculate anyone did it at this point, but never come to a conclusion

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle
reply to post by brindle

Personally I doubt there's any fresh evidence in this case, but I disagree with you on the murder issue. But it matters not this is just a publicity stunt by the captain who will gain some cash from this while wasting police time and adding more hurt to her family.
So if you push me,I fall down and crack my head on a rock,and I die,do you call that murder?It is certainly not murder.That is why there is a crime known as negligent homicide.It was designed for deaths that were caused but not intentionally meant.That is most likely what happened here.You have 2 drunk people,1 gets pushed,drunkily falls into the water.He was angry at her,but never meant to kill her,he just pushed her in a heat of the rage.
edit on 19-11-2011 by brindle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So Walken, Wagner, and Wood are having a 3some. Wood gets disgusted and tries to leave. but slips into water. The other 2 don't notice because they are engaged in a sick way. Just a theory.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You have proof of what happened? No, me neither.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle
reply to post by brindle

You have proof of what happened? No, me neither.
Actually,there is proof of what happened.The police are sorting it out as we speak.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by brindle

Read what i said again, then read again, slower this time. Understand?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Actually what you are describing is mob or vigilante justice, and that is nothing new. Trying people in the court of public opinion has been shown time and time again to have its own hazards.

I don't have any particular theories I hold dear, here. I have some vague suspicions, but I am not about to risk sending an innocent person to jail based on my opinion.

However I do agree with your assessment that there are serious shortcomings and flaws in our existing system and the fact we have too many guilty people able to hide from justice in it...or too many innocent people burned by it. The Internet does put a lot of information in the hands of the masses. The problem is not all of this information is properly vetted for accuracy and too many among the masses get their daily exercise from jumping to conclusions based on insufficient "facts".

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The facts as told to me at the time by someone who knew. Accident plain and simple.

The two men were having sex, as the often did a a the time. A drunk. totally insecure Wood, was upset at both the lack of attention and their "affair." In a drunken stupor she got into the dingy in order to get their attention and the rest is history. Accident, drunk people doing what drunk people do. And if this had happened to Joe Jerk and Tina Stupid on lake havasu on a spring break weekend not a single person save their families would care. This "reopening" is simply a distraction, the distraction du jour and the fact that this topic has three pages of replies demonstrates the the common man can be distracted by a shiny new penny as easily as a celebrity story.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

It is possible for the human brain to pay attention to hard news and celebrity news at the same time, you know. Just because I'm interested in this case doesn't mean I'm not also paying attention to other news.

Oddly enough your version of events, true or not, is the only one that makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Perhaps Christopher Walken and Robert Wagner were having an affair. That could be part of the coverup...there are a lot of secrets in Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Get real here,does anyone think that some lame admission that the two men were having sex somehow shocks us into ignoring the facts??

Someone is ratting someone out,come on we all watch CSI and all the other crime dramas,we all know the power of forensics and how many cold and old cases are being solved and rectified??

Three people got on the boat and one died,the other two were not engaged when she died,get real---lets see who eats it on this one,I say walken lawyers up getting ready to sink Wagner.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

i like your thinking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join