It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Perfectly Revisited

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

There is no "cure for cancer". There are different cancers and different cures. There are cures for some cancers. I benefited from one of them myself. I was treated for cancer 24 years ago and have been cancer free since.

A total of 1,596,670 new cancer cases and 571,950 deaths from cancer are projected to occur in the U.S. in 2011. Between 1990 and 2007, the most recent year for which data is available, overall death rates decreased by about 22% in men and 14% in women. This translates to about 898,000 deaths from cancer that were avoided. The American Cancer Society credits improvements in cancer prevention, early detection, and treatment.

www.cancer.org...

It should be noted that more people will die of heart disease than will die of cancer but the death rate of both has been declining, not increasing. The cabal must be on the run.
edit on 11/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5

Are you aware that people who don't smoke and don't drink alcohol can still get cancer?

Yes, and animals too, and its been around for as long as there has been life. What's your point?

Apparently there are cures for cancer but if everyone is cured - how will the medical industry and the government make money out of sick people?

Apparently, or actually? Also, maybe having more people around for longer to buy even more drugs might be profitable. What business would want to kill its customers?

Chemtrails in the air is just one more option for the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace...

But that's an opinion, not really an answer.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Phage

People are living longer?
If they are living longer - with what quality of life?
People on this planet have never been so diseased.

Hospitals are chock full of people with state of the art medical equipment and skilled professionals - still we cannot keep people healthy.

It is 2011 - we are supposed to be educated, civilised and evolved - why is it that soooooo many people carry the burden of illness - when we should be healthy and more vital than ever before?

Might just be something in the air.

Much Peace...

Do you really think what you just said is true? During the dark ages illnesses could kill off over half the entire Earths human population. Today the most deadly virus kills 3 million people a year out of almost 8 billion

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

All methods - to a person who has no conscience will be considered. As a Child I watched jets and saw the contrails and would watch while the trails dissipated. Today I see trails that do not dissipate. I live in a rural area and jets fly very high and not often. In the last year or two I have noticed trails that do not dissipate and often there are many - criss crossed and all over and not nearly as high as the jets.

My observations tell me this is relevant to what I have read about chemtrails. Until I know that chemtrails are not a reality then I will accept that fact. Just because a person shows me a book about a subject and tells me to believe what it states - does not make it true. I am making up my own mind and I have not met a person who has convinced me. Please keep in mind I am not actively seeking to be convinced that chemtrails do not exist.

It appears that - on Above Top Secret - that a person who comments on a thread automatically has to be convinced by people who believe the opposite. I am not trying to convince you to change your mind. I joined the thread because I have the freedom to do so. You have the freedom to ignore the thread and leave those who believe in chemtrails to discuss their opinions.

You chose not to ignore the thread and I chose not to be dissuaded from what I believe. I don't understand why you are not participating in a thread that gives you pleasure.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join