It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Perfectly Revisited

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Of course not, anyone proclaiming anything at all as a Chemtrail is welcomed with open arms. All critical faculties suspended. Belief is everything, knowledge and understanding superfluous.

Also, I have noticed, the govt and official agencies always tells lies, all the time. unless an official document surfaces that presents something that vaguely resembles an admission of something similar to chemtrailing, it is immediately true and evidential.

Like Roy Walker always used tell us "say what you see"):lol

If only people actually "got" what contrails are, they could turn away from this Chemtrail nonsense and focus on the real pollution issues we face. As things stand the corporations get away with far too much IMO and Chemtrail believers are more likely to be the ones on the payroll than the debunkers as it all provides an entertaining smokescreen. That's the way I see it.
edit on 19-11-2011 by waynos because: ming mong may not be funny outside Rotherham

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GibonzDont listen to the haters on here, they would say black was white to give themselves some sort of purpose..

But...but...am I resonating with you in self-love, pink unicorns ans teal blues skies of expanded consciousness?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I did actually watch the video, 15 minutes thrown down the toilet of life, the specifics will have been posted on previous pages no doubt, but COME ON GUYS!

Are you seriously starring and flagging a collection of the same old tired nonsense that has been disproven in other threads?

Really, what this looks like now is a game, like some kind of roleplay, like you KNOW it's nonsense, but nobody wants to be first to break ranks, as if the illusion must be maintained cos you are playing a big trick on the debunkers.

What specific things in the video do you accept as real?

The mention of chaff? I questioned this in a previous thread. An, as yet, unanswered question.

The water ballast test? Why is this not an acceptable explanation for you?

The rather idiotic representation of a "tanker" following a civilian jet? Even though not one photograph posted on any thread shows such a thing?

What in there counts as evidence?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here are some links that say such aircraft interiors are NOT Chemtrail evidence

photolibrary.baa.com...

This one shows various images of the A380 prototype, including sightseers on board taking photos of tne ballast tanks. Sightseers on a chemtrail plane? Really???

airfixtributeforum.myfastforum.org...

Also presented here;

Maybe someone should be keeping an eye on that kid though?

And here is Boeing with their 747-8 in the same configuration

www.aviationweek.com... ckBlogPage=BlogViewPost&plckPostId=Blog%3A7a78f54e-b3dd-4fa6-ae6e-dff2ffd7bdbbPost%3A34882c19-0498-4c78-b2a9-137fcd1ee9e7

Unlike the claims that these are chemmie planes, these images are presented within their proper context with other images and an explanation

Edit; the link to the Boeing images goes to a landing page, from there type 747-8F in the search bar, click blogs and it's the top result "inside the 747-8F"
edit on 19-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I am capable of researching for myself - hence I actually know my mind and know that your opinion is just that - your opinion. You cite yourself and your father as examples and that is admirable that you are both in good health. I will go so far as to imagine you have both had access to proper medical intervention and care, had enough money to eat well etcetera.

You don't go into detail and just because a person is in their 90's does not mean that they are in good health. Dementia, alzheimers and other afflictions attack the brain, the nervous system and other organs - but - the person lives on. They may not know who they are or where they are - but - they are alive.

This is the point of my opinion - health means quality of life - not just the number of years you have been alive.

I choose to think of humanity, society, many people not just myself when coming to my conclusions. I choose to research for myself and that is why I don't always use the links provided. Providing a link merely shows me where you have looked and what you have read - it does not necessarily teach me anything. I may have even already read the links you provide which means you have assumed that I need to read what you do to believe as you do.

The cabal/illuminati/whatever lie and they lie with no conscience that is the signature trait of all psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists. It is 2011 there is poison in the earth, there is poison in the water and there is poison in the air. Just know that chemtrails are real and that is because people are conducting their own research and using their own intellect to come to their own conclusions. You choose to believe that chemtrails do not exist - that is your opinion and I am not going to try and convince you otherwise.

Chemtrails are real and they are affecting the health of all living organisms on this planet. It's the same situation as Intergalactic Craft - one could land on the front lawn and one person will say it is a new kind of fire truck - another will walk past and pretend it is not there and another will say - how fabulous - something brand new to learn about.

Much Peace...to us all particularly as we learn to get along and respect each & every opinion...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
For those that like references I chanced upon two cites that I had not seen before.
For those who are interested;

Chemtrails and related diseases
imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies (lots of photographs)

Living Longer
www.huffingtonpost.com
Howard S Friedman Ph.D.
We're Not Really Living Much Longer

All I had typed in to google was - Airborne diseases.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

As I said, my father is in excellent health and enjoying life at 92.

Just know that chemtrails are real and that is because people are conducting their own research and using their own intellect to come to their own conclusions. You choose to believe that chemtrails do not exist - that is your opinion and I am not going to try and convince you otherwise.

And of course the implication is that I have not done my own research and that my intellect is lacking. I would claim that those who believe "chemtrails" are real have not honestly researched. I would claim that their "research" is limited to youtube videos, biased websites, and speculation based on geoengineering proposals. I would claim that their "research" involves little science. I would claim that their belief is the result of fear, speculation, and ignorance.

edit on 11/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by Phage

People are living longer?
If they are living longer - with what quality of life?
People on this planet have never been so diseased.

How do you measure that?

Hospitals are chock full of people with state of the art medical equipment and skilled professionals - still we cannot keep people healthy.

If people choose to eat rubbish, smoke, not exercise, etc., then whose fault is that?

It is 2011 - we are supposed to be educated, civilised and evolved - why is it that soooooo many people carry the burden of illness - when we should be healthy and more vital than ever before?

Might just be something in the air.

Might be something in the calories, the cigarette packets, the sofa-sitting....

Also it might be something in us living longer so we get degenerative diseases that do not appear, or are very rare, in younger folk - cancer is a classic - the longer you live, the higher your chance of getting some form of cancer..bit of a bummer really!

Aging related diseases
edit on 19-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You are assuming. Nowhere in my post did I suggest you had not completed any research.
I am glad your father has good health. You are lucky to have a father when many do not. Good for you.

Now we need to work out why all aged people in society are not in good health.
When looking at health problems we have to include society - not just those we love.
Even when we don't love someone - it is still our responsibility as a decent human being to care.

To be proper research - researchers need to include all relevant issues and that includes anything that is airborne. I believe chemtrails exist. The ethos behind the chemtrails is to depopulate. Just because people are not dropping dead on the spot does not mean we can discount depopulation. People are being rendered very ill - too ill to consider having Children - becoming infertile and a host of other ailments that will kill slowly.

Our beautiful planet is not well and as a global society neither are we. I live by the adage that one starving Child is too many - until there are no starving Children - we have to be vigilant and we have to work at being better humans.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Did you read the article by Friedman? In spite of its title it is concerning the length of retirement of baby boomers, not lifespans. Lifespans are longer but that doesn't mean we will have long retirements.

Americans born in the year 1900 could expect to live about 49 years. Post-war baby boomers of the late 1940's will live on average to their late 60's, and babies born today have a life expectancy of about 79 years.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
With age, for most people, comes infirmity. Perhaps it would be more convincing if you could provide some statistics which show that a majority of elderly are experiencing the terrible health that you speak of. Yes, it would be nice if everyone in the world were healthy. That has been true since the dawn of time but since the dawn of time people have been becoming ill and dying.

That first link is great:

There are reports from some researchers that state what a few of these images are actually showing is the presence of Sylphs working to break up the chemtrail mess.

imageevent.com...
Sylphs, giant sky creatures that eat "chemtrails".

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

But, putting aside completely whether I agree or not with your view about the issue of illnesses and depopulation, for the sake of the basic topic at hand, where is the link to chemtrails? What is is particularly about aircraft contrails that makes you so sure they are the cause of what you describe? To me that is a leap that looks insubstantial.

Why cant it be something in the water, or car exhausts, or food, or even prescription drugs that we get? Would they all be a simpler, cheaper and more effective method of distribution than some sort of release from an aircraft 7 miles up, that never comes down?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Are you aware that people who don't smoke and don't drink alcohol can still get cancer?
Apparently there are cures for cancer but if everyone is cured - how will the medical industry and the government make money out of sick people?

Being sick is a business and it has been the business of the cabal/illuminati/whatever to build a society that creates illness so that money can be made.

Chemtrails in the air is just one more option for the cabal/illuminati/whatever.

Much Peace...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join