It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Perfectly Revisited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBirdShall I go on???????

-snipped-

Of course I snip your nonsense. Just because you've wandered into a quagmire of inanities, irrelevancies, and stupidities doesn't mean I have to follow you in.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Heh ... complete nonsense is that website you are linking to debunk.

That site does not debunk anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think I must literally have seen that KSLA video ("Could a strange substance found by an Arkansas man ...") crop up over two hundred times. The KC-10 video is fast gaining on it though. Both have been on ATS tens of times.

It would be great to gather all the best chemtrail evidence in one place. But really it's highly counterproductive to present evidence that has been clearly and unequivocally debunked three years ago.

Really, if you want your theory to gain acceptance, then you need to cut away the bunk. Focus on the verifiable facts.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Phage

That's untrue. For example in the KSLA story, the claim that unusually high levels of barium were found was fully debunked. That fact cannot be argued. The actual lab report they held up for the camera clearly shows the actual level of barium was 1/100th the amount they stated.

Hence the claim of excess barium is debunked.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HypotheticalSituationist

Of course I snip your nonsense.

Help me to understand.....when I posted information, facts and evidence that directly refuted the claims presented in your video, that is considered to be "nonsense"?

Since when? When is incontrovertible evidence, form third-party verifiable and unimpeachable sources worth a mere 'hand-wave" away?

And, where then is the corroborated "evidence" that supports the assertions, via the visual examples, in that video?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by Phage

So you think that the KSLA misreading of "micro" as "mill", and therefore be out out by a factor of 1000 isn't debunking the KSLA evidence for high levels??

Why do you think that misreading something by a factor of 1000 means the original "high" level is true, and correctly reading it and realising the actual level was normal, is false??

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

As has been requested of you many times, would you care to state specifically what your complaints are with the information provided by contrailscience?

link   

Originally posted by HypotheticalSituationist
There are tons of applications, but most of them involve pumping heavy metal toxins into the atmosphere, which causes the massive surge in illness and diseases of all kinds - because of this, there is no way they could ever admit to it. Not after having caused so much death and destruction. They just have to keep going and make sure it's kept a lid on, and they also benefit from the reduced life expectancy as this helps depopulation. I feel this is a big part of it.

Do a Google Search on hexavalent chromium...understand the largest damage award in a suit in US History concerned this metal...Somebody had to admit it...

The other thing is that some of the spraying increases the temperature, and I am convinced that parts of the chemtrail programs are actually to heat up the atmosphere, in order to swing the temperature measurements in favour of 'anthropogenic global warming', because that is also another agenda which is absolutely non-negotiable. We have various scientists releasing patterns suggesting that chemtrails would be to 'curb' and block global warming, but all the evidence and observations say that chemtrails are causing global temperature increases.

There is simply no OBJECTIVE evidence this is the case...

I suspect it's done by both private and military contracts, under a very high security classification. However they've done it, they've turned this into something that mainstream media, and the vast majority of public service people simply will not touch. It's almost like UFO's, except there's no joking around, they just wont go there, bar a few individuals and a couple of local TV stations. I don't know why we've had no pilot whistleblowers come forward yet, but I would suggest that this issue is controlled so tightly through classifications and compartmentalization, that it is somehow made a non-option.

No doubt, PG&E tried to deny hexavalent chromium also...What is the possible "threat," the PTB is utilizing to maintain silence? Death penalty if they speak up? I mean, if I was a pilot and I had knowledge I was spraying innocent people with deadly poison, I would not care if they killed me...I am going to die anyway, so I tell everyone I could...

However they keep the lid on this so well, without leaks coming out all the time, really is a testament to the importance that has been placed on these programs, and the amount of effort that has gone into denying them and keeping people quiet. People think that secrets can't be kept? What a joke..

Evidently it must not be too tight a lid if you can blow the lid off in a fifteen minute video...

link   

It's a weird one, but basically it's an absolute 'must be' straight from the top.

This would be a reasonable assumption, if there was evidence for spraying.

They've been at this in one form or another since the 60's, but they started up the worldwide, daily spraying in the mid-late 90's.

So many years. So little evidence...

There are tons of applications, but most of them involve pumping heavy metal toxins into the atmosphere, which causes the massive surge in illness and diseases of all kinds - because of this, there is no way they could ever admit to it. Not after having caused so much death and destruction. They just have to keep going and make sure it's kept a lid on, and they also benefit from the reduced life expectancy as this helps depopulation. I feel this is a big part of it.

-Where is the documentation of an increase in illnesses? We should definitely see a major increase starting in the 1990s, if what you say is true.
-Why are these heavy metals not showing up more in soil, air or water samples?
-Do "they" worry about breathing the same air that is being poisoned?

-Why is life expectancy increasing?
-If this "depopulation" is so good, why is the global population growing still?

The other thing is that some of the spraying increases the temperature, and I am convinced that parts of the chemtrail programs are actually to heat up the atmosphere, in order to swing the temperature measurements in favour of 'anthropogenic global warming', because that is also another agenda which is absolutely non-negotiable. We have various scientists releasing patterns suggesting that chemtrails would be to 'curb' and block global warming, but all the evidence and observations say that chemtrails are causing global temperature increases.

I think you're confusing geo-engineering proposals/ideas for "chemtrails". Not only are they not the same thing, atmospheric aerosols would most likely look nothing like "chemtrails". Of course we can't know for sure, as spraying has never been documented to have occurred at an altitude that allows for contrail formation.

I suspect it's done by both private and military contracts, under a very high security classification. However they've done it, they've turned this into something that mainstream media, and the vast majority of public service people simply will not touch. It's almost like UFO's, except there's no joking around, they just wont go there, bar a few individuals and a couple of local TV stations. I don't know why we've had no pilot whistleblowers come forward yet, but I would suggest that this issue is controlled so tightly through classifications and compartmentalization, that it is somehow made a non-option.

Well. I don't know if you noticed, but the "media" in your videos are discussing the idea of "chemtrails", there is nothing in the news reports that shows support of the theory, validates the "chemtrail" theory, etc.

However they keep the lid on this so well, without leaks coming out all the time, really is a testament to the importance that has been placed on these programs, and the amount of effort that has gone into denying them and keeping people quiet. People think that secrets can't be kept? What a joke..

If the lid is on so well, how do so many people supposedly "know" this "government secret"?

Can you name any other currently top secret programs?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Here are but a few of photos I have taken which PROVE chemtrails are above my flat.

Hi there

How do your photo's of contrails "prove" that there are chemicals in the pictures of contrails that you have posted?

I'm a little confused

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Here are but a few of photos I have taken which PROVE chemtrails are above my flat.

Chemtrail Image

Chemtrail Image 2

I have more, of course, but the best evidence is that I am plainly saying what the truth is.

Photo 1) Contrail
Photo 2) Contrail

Now, if you can gain access to take air samples over a period of time from formation of the trail to dissipation of the trail and objectively demonstrate the air quality has changed as a result of these contrails, or the temperature has been rising as a result of these contrails, or whatever other adverse affect you claim is being caused by these contrails, then by all means..have at it...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
So you think that the KSLA misreading of "micro" as "mill", and therefore be out out by a factor of 1000 isn't debunking the KSLA evidence for high levels??

Such a mistake might have been understandable (but still bunk, of course), but rather oddly they were off by a factor of a hundred. Like they though 1 ppm was 10 ppb. Anyway, bunk, debunked, keeps coming up anyway.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Right - my mistake!!

2nd

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Good work OP, S&F.

Don't worry about the usual suspects here that try to bury this issue. They have been shown evidence, tests and all the information that supports the existence of chemtrails many many times. They always deny it. They even pretend to deny having seen it.

The only thing you can do is give your opinion and get the word out to people. Everyone will have to make up their own mind as to how important they think this issue is or not.

I agree that not enough people are even aware of the subject of Geoengineering let alone are familiar with chemtrails. Keep up the good fight. Don't feel the need to waste your time with all these same old naysayers. They either have no life and thus don't care or are just doing their job.

You could provide testimony from people involved and they will just call the person a liar or crazy. Anyone who admits knowledge and speaks out on this issue is immediately attacked with a smear campaign to bury the truth.

More and more people are realizing that something is not right with this and the more people who become aware the closer we're getting to finding out the truth. I just laugh at all these people in denial. They can't handle the truth even when it's right above their own heads.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Just like to ask, when it is proven in just the first third of a video about "chemtrails" that every part of it is wrong, and based on already discredited claims. And, undeniable proof that the video (first five minutes)n is in error is provided....

.....how does this benefit the "cause" of the "chemtrail faithful"?

There is no evidence to support any of these claims of "chemtrails". Never has been, not in (coming up on)two decades.

This is a rather problematic situation, it would seem.....yet, those who are the "faithful" simply ignore the inconvenient truths? Why is that?

Is it a particular brand of cognitive disconnect? Is it Paranoia gone wild? What?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew

Good work OP, S&F.

Don't worry about the usual suspects here that try to bury this issue. They have been shown evidence, tests and all the information that supports the existence of chemtrails many many times. They always deny it. They even pretend to deny having seen it.

Once again, and with as much clarity and brevity as can be mustered, I have yet to see any objective evidence of chemtrails.

The only thing you can do is give your opinion and get the word out to people. Everyone will have to make up their own mind as to how important they think this issue is or not.

We think the issue is pretty important too, or we would not be asking for objective evidence.

I agree that not enough people are even aware of the subject of Geoengineering let alone are familiar with chemtrails. Keep up the good fight. Don't feel the need to waste your time with all these same old naysayers. They either have no life and thus don't care or are just doing their job.

If there is any objective evidence, then by all means...do not waste your time here on ATS...RUN...DO NOT WALK...to the nearest attorney office...Do ALL of humanity a good turn and get the facts out there for all to see...

You could provide testimony from people involved and they will just call the person a liar or crazy. Anyone who admits knowledge and speaks out on this issue is immediately attacked with a smear campaign to bury the truth.

It is not a smear campaign to ask for objective evidence...it is, in fact, a call to honor...

More and more people are realizing that something is not right with this and the more people who become aware the closer we're getting to finding out the truth. I just laugh at all these people in denial. They can't handle the truth even when it's right above their own heads.

I can handle the truth and I desire the truth...I see what I see and I try the best I can to put it together...when it comes to what I see here, I see contrails...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I've just completed an informal 'mini-documentary' on Chemtrails, which people can see.

My aim with the video was to pack as much crucial information into 15 minutes as humanly possible along with the consequences and the theories as to why I am undoubtedly correct.

I want the common man to be able to watch this video, and come away with the knowledge that this is real and serious. The real reasons behind the spraying are almost secondary compared to the importance of getting people to acknowledge it and start asking questions addressed to me about it.

Great video. It explains alot about Chemtrails. I will definitely bookmark it to show others.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have the Red Ice interviews where also goes into Directed Energy Weapons in the 2nd hour. Andrew Johnson is certainly at the forefront of knowledge on this issue as I am.

It's definitely interesting to note that people in other parts of the UK are being sprayed heavily as well. It reminds me of an interview that Prince did a while back, where he talks about the effects of Chemtrails on his community.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I will definitely bookmark it to show others.

Will you also direct them to this thread, so they can read and understand that in only the first five minutes of that video, there were no truths, but instead mistakes, misconceptions and some blatant deceptions (not necessarily due to the video author's intention, that of being "deceptive". In fact, very possible that the video maker was deceived as well).

Really, the choice is clear:

Remain deluded by plugging the ears, and shouting down the science, logic, and evidence or......understand the science, logic and evidence and see the "chemtrail" myth and hoax for what it truly is.

"Follow The Money".....is always a smart bit of advice. Look at the profiteers who are benefiting from promoting this HOAX.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Red Ice Interviews

Liverpool has been hammered this week by chemtrails, night and day!

My friend Andrew Johnson has done a number of talks on chemtrails which are well worth viewing.

Chemtrails Conspiracy - Wake Up Call Conference - Andrew Johnson

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join