It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of a Cancer Industry Insider

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Why would someone hide the cure for cancer? As long as people keep getting cancer, you can keep selling the cure. So even if they are all "in it for the money" a cure for cancer wouldn't cut into anyones profits. Not to mention if you did find a cure you would be hailed as a hero, internationally. As everyone one knows the title of hero comes with a package of booty and cash for the rest of you're life, a place in the history books and possible a statue or two. If anything the insurance companies would be working against "big pharmaceuticals" into getting that cure out So they wouldn't have to pay through the teeth in chemo therapy.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wikipedia says totally different, But then again it could be writing on by TPTB//

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
It really annoys me when people like you just spout off the claim that people like me, and other hard working researchers, just sit off all day and *actively* try and do something so immoral as to condemn other people to death
edit on 19/11/11 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

Wellllllll, Praise The Lord you're not one of them.

However, the globalists for 110-170 years have been doing exactly that. They are determined to force the global population down to 200 million.

And, they seem to be happy to neutralize cancer cures every way they can get away with . . . as one of their avenues to reach their long standing goals.

Sounds like they've scheduled WWIII on the near horizon wherein massive nuclear bombardments will foster lots of cancers for millions of victims not otherwise killed outright in the blasts. Don't expect them to rush in with any one of a number of very effective cures that could be used to help the victims.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
However, the globalists for 110-170 years have been doing exactly that. They are determined to force the global population down to 200 million.

[Citation needed]

And, they seem to be happy to neutralize cancer cures every way they can get away with . . . as one of their avenues to reach their long standing goals.

[Citation needed]

Sounds like they've scheduled WWIII on the near horizon wherein massive nuclear bombardments will foster lots of cancers for millions of victims not otherwise killed outright in the blasts. Don't expect them to rush in with any one of a number of very effective cures that could be used to help the victims.

[Citation needed]

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

I suspect the net can offer plenty of citations.

I use

www.dogpile.com...

Most of my puzzle pieces end up in an amorphous mass in my memory.

I have hundreds of shortcuts in various folders. I'm not about to search through them for you.

Many of those points have been made on ATS.

Many of those points have been made from a diversity of sources for decades.

However, I have virtually no interest in forcing folks to believe things that are plastered all over many barns in neon lights.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Insurance companies are controlled by the banks.......big pharma is controlled by the banks......both work for the Globalists!

Got it now?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

So you're not going to provide any citations for your fantastic claims? Righty ho, then.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Any of you watched 'run from the cure' on YT? It's a good place to start...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze

copied from Wiki, much more info available if you google Georgia Guidestones

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

None of this is relevant to the specific assertions that were made.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

He said 200,000,000, It is 500 million. did you bother to read it?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Research has "cured' many cancers. We no longer hack out benign tumors like we did 20 years ago. One of the biggest scams is: EVERYBODY HAS CANCER of some sort. The cancer industry can say they need to cure any patient that walks in. It is when the cancer interferes with your quality of life that will cause you to make a decision to try and fight it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Here is one of the most compelling videos on this subject; Confessions from a US Doctor who has been fighting the "cancer industry". Well worth the time to watch the entire video and the evidence that is presented.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by honestyblaze

He said 200,000,000, It is 500 million. did you bother to read it?

I asked for specific evidence for the claims he made, not a wikipedia page about some stones.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kneverr

That video is discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe if the results of Dr. Burzynski's clinical trials show any promise the FDA would show some interest.

Over the years, Dr. Burzynski claims to have treated more than 8,000 patients, but his success rates are unknown. His Web site states only that he has helped "many" people. If antineoplaston therapy works, we should have scientific studies showing what percentage of patients treated have survived and for how long, as well as evidence showing how Dr. Burzynski's method stacks up against conventional cancer treatment. The only study I know that documents how Dr. Burzynski's patients have fared was done in Canada in 1985. It found that of 36 patients treated, 32 died without showing signs of improvements. One patient died after slight improvement, another died after being stable for a year and, at the time of the study, the other two had widespread cancer.

The movie is nothing but advertising.

The cost of antineoplaston therapy at Dr. Burzynski's clinic reportedly ranges from $30,000 to $60,000 per year. After initial treatment there, patients may be able to continue therapy at home with follow up clinic visits every two months.

Until we have credible scientific evidence showing what antineoplastons are, how they act in the body, and what realistic expectations of treatment with them might be, I see no reason for any cancer patient to take this route.

Andrew Weil, M.D.

www.drweil.com...

BTW, Dr. Andrew Weil (the author of the above) cannot really be considered a fan of the FDA.
www.fda.gov...

edit on 11/21/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yes. Of course. All this has nothing to do with commercial of some unproven herb product in the end of OP.
Cancer is complex thing. There are lots of types of cancer, each with different symptoms and "violence". Each one with different weakness and strengths.
Curing cancer is much much harder then curing boldness, and we are not there yet too.
So this is bunch of fiction. Curing cancer is holy grail for researchers ,and vast majority of them are not greed driven. Simply it is very,very hard. Of course it is much easier to sell herbs without any proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join