It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Pollution A Somewhat Cover Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
People can be pollution, no? More and more people are going to be the very pollution if they can't find desent work. You've seen how too many people standing around can cause blockages in a town. People pollution is heading our way because there is no DECENT PAYING jobs. People pollution will get in employed people's way. Watch people pollution rise since we all know population grows. The Occupy Movement is somewhat covering it up under protesting. But you get the drift. Imagine the future past protesting... I see a planet where many just stand in the way because they have become homeless because they couldn't find a decent paying job. And we know people that are not bums already can't stand bums at their decent places. O, but a problem could be that too many people want to be an employee instead of an employer. Every thought of this? Anyway, people populating into no decent paying jobs = intelligent life on earth failed! I bet you in the near future the employed people will wish the mass of bums (who are on the rise) would taste of death already.

Discuss the truth to the matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Your post reminds me of a movie called Soylent Green.
Is that where you are going?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The unemployed aren't the problem here, the system that fails to provide jobs is. I doubt that further economic growth will solely facilitate a shift. I watched a video a few days ago (unfortunately I can't remember the name of it) that suggested a system in which employers employee more people but allocate them less hours (80% instead of 100% or some such reduction) allowing for more spaces in the workforce and another day off for the workers. Something needs to happen, and fast, because otherwise the projection in Soylent Green may become a harsh reality, especially with the mechanisation of the workforce pushing more and more jobs out of the marketplace.

join