It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historians Claim New Research Shows Oswald Acted Alone in JFK Assassination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
I would like to see riseagainst take a look at this.

I would like to see his opinion on the matter.........

Just saying

Hey.

This is my opinion (which I posted on another thread here):

"Another startling claim of the NatGeo team is that the new digital upgrades allow the public to see, in the amateur footage taken that day by Robert Hughes, a shadowy figure moving about inside the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository building -- a figure believed to be Oswald.
From the source in the OP.

If that's what they're using as "proof" that Oswald was on the sixth floor at the time of the assassination, nothing but a "shadowy figure moving about," then these people are not genuine researchers of this case, IMO. Simple as that really. We already know that Oswald ran into police Officer baker on the second floor in less than 2 minutes after the assassination taking place, this backed up by Oswald's boss Roy Truly for example (who was guiding the officer up the building at the time), and at the same time some witnesses on the ground looking up at the building reported seeing a figure in the snipers nest looking out.. But Oswald simply can't have been in 2 places at the same time.

It's also worth pointing out that some witnesses on the ground claim to have seen 2 figures in this window prior to the assassination which if true shows a conspiracy, in some form or another, was taking place as Oswald was no longer a "Lone" anything.

Anyway, all they're trying to prove, from reading the provided article from the opening post, is that Oswald, acting wholly under the assumption he was the sole assassin, could have fired 3 shots in not just 6 seconds like previously thought.. but in 11 seconds which is obviously possible to do. But just because firing 3 shots in 11 seconds is possible.. that in no way whatsoever means that the person firing was Lee Harvey Oswald. So claiming that "New Research Shows Oswald Acted Alone in The JFK Assassination" is flat out wrong from what I can gather so far. And It's utterly irresponsible from these "researchers" to claim this as all they have to go on is a "shadowy figure" could be observed - something witnesses on the ground claimed, and to top it off other witnesses also claimed that 2 figures could be observed prior to the assassination.

Just my thoughts of course but this new documentary doesn't sound like anything special in my eyes. It would however be interesting to see if they mention Officer Baker, Caroline Arnold or any of the other sightings from the witnesses on the ground though, but I doubt they will.

Previously posted by me, here. *

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
yeah right.

Just like Michelle Bachmann's 'The Soviet union is the greatest threat to USA' yadda yadda.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by justinsweatt

These historians are basing their lies off fake history. I don't know why they expect anyone to take what they say seriously. JKF spoke out against Israel and then got shot thanks to the CIA and who ever else was involved.

Even if it wasn't because of his criticism of Israel, there were plenty of other reasons the same people I mentioned would want him dead.

I'm tired of being lied to by historians. I believed too much of their lies as a child. I'm still filtering some of it out.

Certainly a vlid point. Question though - If historians are lying to us, what evidence do you have that says they are wrong. Im not asking the question to be a jerk or anything, but its easy to just state something is a lie while offering nothing to counter exactly what the lie is.

You can see Oswald in the window. I would like to see the vedeo enhancement of the grassy knoll , the storm sewer and the bridge to see what can be found in those areas.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hahahaha, by digital enhancement, I bet they mean it was run through after effects, and stuff was digitally added.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So it turns out, if we are to believe this, the magic bullet really was magical after all.

And in the time it took to fire the shoots, as crazy as Oswald appears to have been, he must have been one of the best rifle shooters in the history of rifles.

Ridiculious.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Why do they always egnore James E Files? he admited to being part of the crew who shot kennedy and he admited he was the guy who did the fatal gunshot that took kennedys head appart with a magnesium bullet.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I agree with your assesment.

They are trying to tie the 11 second timeline and the shadow together to pin in on Oswald..........it is a shadowy figure, there is not a sign that is lit up saying "I'm Oswald"........

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

edit on 19-11-2011 by liejunkie01 because: sign

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by justinsweatt

It has been known for a long time that you could see figures observing from the repository building,but that doesnt mean anyone actually shot at the president from there,and the evidence concerning this murder is so volumous and current that you need to keep reading on ATS to keep up,there were DEFINATELY more than one shooter and the fatal shot DEFINATELY diddnt come from there.Nuff said,glad to see they showed us the ability to enhance so well,I am sure it will help the searchers.

Long ago I posted a way to prove the shooters were there and that it wasnt just Oswald using reverse extrapolation,several years later people started coming to my conclusions ,I say again that there is much accurate proof of multiple shooters and path of fatal bullet.

Her is my method that achieved this proof,you yourself may use this method and find much more proof.

Just remember that every action we do is based on emotion.During their actions a mob hitman has no empathetic emotion,I jealous spouse has no emotion,a military person has no emotion,a professional hitman has no emotion,a fanatic has no emotion---as in no normal sequence of emotion,they stand out in a crowd by their actions..

Jackie Kennedy knew people were trying to kill her husband actively,she just didnt know when,Mr.Kennedy knew that he was going to die that day.First off he recognised the irregularities in his convoy regarding personell moves and direction,second of all he was sitting actually PRESSED up against his own car door as far away from his wife as humanly possible.

Remember "emotions",the president made an emotional decision to distance himself from his wife and it showed,the INDIVIDUAL who organised and ultimately ordered the murder to take place and who had complete control of Dealy Plaza,also made a "CRITICAL EMOTIONAL"tactical decision that day,these are facts that you will see proven shortly.

Who-ever is directly responsible ,the one person---included in their tactical planning and control one major component that was emotionally based,a professional wouldnt have done it ,and would have been pissed to have to even consider it in their planning.Someone ORDERED that THE FIRST LADY be protected AS MUCH AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE,this tells us two things --first that the shooters didnt have free will to position themselves in the BEST spots,ONE SHOOTER HAD THIS SPOT THOUGH,mrs.Kennedys position dictated the now limited areas of fire that the shooters could use ,it narrowed down their choice of shooting lanes BECAUSE THEY COULDNT RISK HITTING HER.A pro without orders that they respected wouldnt have cared at all about her or anyone else.This tells us that the shooters were pros but were controlled by one entity,one person gave multiple sniping teams the same mission parameters.

Heres the sweet spot,now we use these emotionally extrapolated "singposts"and take a 3-d scenario of the scene at the moment of action,we take a ruler and put it at the center of the top of Mr.Kennedys head and we rotate it marking the path of the line as it rotates towards the First Lady when it hits her we stop marking,now we go down the route the limo took marking our angles every few feet ,we now have established with 100% certainty the POSSIBLE shooting lanes as per the "emotionally"based oreder to protect the First Lady.We can even watch in 3-d as the shooting lanes open up and then close again as the limo goes through the kill zone,you can see the crossfire.

All you need to do is follow your ruler to the snipers nest then go through archived photos and ID the people near these nests.
Super sweet spot?If your put all known and available photos on a 3-d panorama of the scene your can actually watch the EYES of the INVOLVED parties as they LOOK right at the shooters nests prior to action.Remember emotions?These people are guilty so they automaticly look to where they know the bad is,better yet they THINK no one can read their minds so they ALL look.They were right about their minds but wrong about their emotions.

Look on I think the fifth floor of the Cal-tex or whatever building on the same side as the one facing Dealy on the repository and you will see a sniper in the open window,and there is already someone who has found another possible nest in the same building.

Your ruler will take you to the nests and you can do the elevation easily enough to know what height to look to from those areas,the shooters only had so much verticle range to work from to gain optimal position,so we can not only find their exact direction and general lane of fire we can also zero their height from the ground.

If anyone wants to discuss this more and my reverse extrapolation methods just u2u me.

Lets all thank the internet for our opportunity to truly solve these issues,of the people,for the people,by the people.

By the way RisingAgainst seems to be a virtual dictionary on this topic and is incredibly helpful.
edit on 19-11-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
48 years on and they still can't let JFK or Oswald rest in peace.

Everyone knows that it was either the military industrial complex, the mafia, the Cubans or the CIA or all four working together, hell knows JFK and RFK turned the screws on a lot of people in their time and they had a lot of enemies.

It's disgusting that nearly 50 years on people still try and make money from this.

The bastards won, so why 50 years on do they have to keep #i*** over Lee Harvey Oswald.

edit on 19-11-2011 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

People want answers because if there was a coup-de-tat and our own government was involved then the people have been lied to and mis-represented--this could cause a revolution even today.

This is a result of the creation of the internet and free information---all evil crap will be sorted out now by a jury of our own peers--in public.if you cheat on your spouse you will get nailed,if you cheat on a test same thing,if you do anything today you will get caught via the net,and because of historical information anonymously posted online we can solve almost any historical crime because we have MILLIONS of people working the case every day!!

The fact is that the American people were lied to be their own government and they know it,and they arent prepared to accept that this man was murdered for national Security reasons,we all alredy expect that excuse eventually,that JFK would have used nukes so they had to kill him to prevent a world war----we expect this and will not accept it---thats why no one will let this issue rest until we have the unequivical truth,we need a real President again that pulls an Elliot Ness and cleans house from the top down,sounds like a job for a woman if you ask me,just clean house and give the american people the truth,and regain their trust again.Obviously Obama is like an illusion,he has no ambition other than to stay healthy.We need a real risk taker---a national Hero.Or we will never have the whole truth as we all deserve.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

The things you mention in your third paragraph are just some of the many things that prove the conspiracy. I wholeheartedly agree that you could go on forever about this, because most of us can. That is because we read the evidence and weigh it in the Scales of Justice. As for the "lone-nutters", they are just passing what Old-Timers called "Hearsay" - they hear, say it, then believe it's true because they "heard it here, first". We, on the other hand, are among those whom Lincoln was referring to when he said, "You can't fool all the people all the time". Excellent post, my friend!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join