It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dictatorship in Europe — coming to a government near you?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Europe: a bastion of democracy, or the blue-print for dictatorship? The answer is becoming clearer by the day:

Democratic accountability? In Europe? In the newly-installed technocratic puppet governments? Don't make me laugh. Unelected, unaccountable. But they're in charge, at the top of the EU, Greece, Italy, and, perhaps, one day, on your own doorstep.

But surely they're just scratching around for solutions. It's not as if there's a cohesive plan, or literal cabal, is it? (*Must see, from Feb 2010*):

Can you imagine hearing those boots near you? Or might they already be audible?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Thing is, Italy has put technocrats in power to help solve the debt crisis there and stop the country defaulting but what happens then?

I think the British people were smart to not want to join the Euro way back when and hopefully we get an EU referendum to stop us giving money to others in aid and bailing them out while the Euro collapses.

One currency across a continent would never work and this crisis has been proof of that.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I think you're asking the right questions.

One currency across a continent would never work and this crisis has been proof of that.

I think what is being exposed by the above speakers is that TPTB are using this seemingly interminable crisis to override democracy and put in place the people / structures who will serve their ends. Remember - their (oft-stated) aim is to eradicate democratically-elected governments and replace them with a centralized power structure. If current events are anything to go by, they want to see the bankers in charge...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some would argue the British did not join the eu because they control it........that is coming from a tin foil hat perspective of course ; )

So I am slow on the up take here, but bottom line is the governments of greece and italy put new leaders in place on a "temporary" basis, without elections, due to the financial crisis. Is that the gist of it?

So the line of thinking is...what happens if these " temporary" leaders become permanent rulers?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mijamija

The tactic appears to be to convince populations that in the midst of such an intractable crisis only those with experience at the head of central or multinational banks have what it takes to avoid catastrophe. Not that they ask the populations - they just hope to get less negative reaction to the sudden appearance at the helm of those responsible for creating the entire crisis.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I have to admit I like Farge, I'm not sure I'd want him in the U.K. parliament but his opinions on Europe are very astute.

Those videos have certainly helped put my thoughts on the eu into perspective at the moment. Coup de'tats indeed, the collapse of the E.U. is now inevitable and if these coup de'tats follow through in each country as it happens then open rebellion if not full blown civil war will inevitably spark in an occupied country.

The U.K. is already less than jolly, if we have a debt crisis it'll be halfway to bloodshed and if we feel there is a foreign puppet in downing street it'll be the rest of the way there.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
its hard for a dictator to take power when everything is dandy. its when theres a crisis that you need to watch out for autocracy.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Wow that first video of Farage speaking is incredibly bold and refreshing. I had to re-watch the speech a few times, and I can't help but respect the momentum of his rhetoric. The squirming gestures of the technocrats as they have their guise torn to shreds, their ploy dismantled, is priceless. The elites are going to realize they made a huge mistake by advancing on the opposing side of humanity. When we the PEOPLE will come out victorious, and at the dawn of a new age that will reshape the future for mankind.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

S + F !!!

Mr. Nigel Farage:
"I don't want to live in a German dominated Europe and nor do the citizens of Europe."

Absolutely right! Not even the German citizens want to live in a German dominated Europe.

Mr. Nigel Farage:
"We know who the villains are... you should all be held accountable for what you've done. You should all be fired."

I tip my hat to Mr. Farage... he is spot on.
edit on 19-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
"John Galt" has been manipulating the incompetent bureaucrats all along, rather than being a victim of their machinations. And when they collapse the system the people will cry out for "Galt" to fix it all and he will appear. The only one capable of pulling off such a scheme. Rand knew what she was talking about, but muddled the plot a bit.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We're so lucky in Europe. Did you read the latest out of Brussels? Bottled water manufacturers can't make the claim on their packages that drinking water will prevent dehydration. It's allegedly so that they cannot make false health claims. It's not false but that's apparently not the point. I'm not sure what the point is though. lol

Farage would be a good president of Europe. He's probably the only one I would trust with that or any other job, tbh.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
First of all, the idea of the what is going in the EU actually if anybody read history knows that that it started a long time ago with the creation of the Federal Researve, the same families behind the Federal Reserve are behind the central banks and the power moving the EU right now

So US have been under a corporate dictatorship for while already, What many people doesn't know is that US is the IMF and the IMF is behind the EU.

US and the UK are not part of the eurozone but both nations have as much power as what many think Germany have with their dictatorship pushing on the lesser nations of the EU, actually Germany is and Merkel are barking a lot and pushing a lot but they can not really do much without the US and the UK behind them.

US is no part of the EU but with the IMF the Federal Research and the central banks control everything with veto power.

Nice it's it?

The hidden evil behind the take over the EU nations under one dictatorship rule Meet the elite that controls the global wealth.

the "Federal Reserve became law in December 1913," declared Perloff. The solution was drafted at Morgan's hunting club on Jekyl (sic) Island off the coast of Georgia. "The Fed," stated Allen, "was drafted on Jekyl Island in Georgia by Senator Nelson Aldrich; Henry P. Davison of J. P. Morgan and Company; Frank A. Vanderlip, President of the Rockefeller-owned National City Bank; A. Piatt Andrew, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; Benjamin Strong of Morgan's Bankers Trust Company; and [Rothschild representative] Paul Warburg." Tucker added "The 'Fed,' ... is allied with the Bilderberg group, which is composed of the world's biggest moneychangers--led by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds."

www.thehiddenevil.com...

So when anybody wants to know how we have become this way well just read a littler bit of history and you will know that the NWO is real and is not a fallacy or a "conspiracy" is actually been the common goal of those that control the global wealths they want entire nations to control too and actually they already do.

The NWO was to control wealth when it first started now they added control of economies throught comerce, production and distribution along with take over of Resources to be control by the few.

edit on 19-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Absolutely right! Not even the German citizens want to live in a German dominated Europe.

I dont think so
put this jew thing out of your mind and learn some history, maybe then you see why this might be a good idea...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Heinrich Hunke - Europäische Wirtschaftsgemeinschaft
www.scribd.com...

i am not sure how accurate this translation is but i think its ok...
edit on 19-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

I think the most pressing question is whether any citizens want to live in a banker-dominated Europe.

Hessdalen: That Daily Mail article looks pretty chilling. The conclusion alone makes your hair stand on end:

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda chief, once said: 'In 50 years' time nobody will think of nation states.'
For now, the nation state endures. But these three typewritten pages are a reminder that today's drive towards a European federal state is inexorably tangled up with the plans of the SS and German industrialists for a Fourth Reich - an economic rather than military imperium.

And that second link looks like it deserves very serious scrutiny.

reply to post by marg6043

Well done for broadening the picture. Those who want to know more could start with "The True Story of The Bilderberg Group" by Daniel Estulin.

What is happening in Europe is arguably the blueprint for a global banksterocracy.

edit on 19/11/11 by pause4thought because: second reply added

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
What their goal is or isn't is fundamentally irrelevant if we decide it's not going to happen. We can't be forced to do anything at all that we don't want to. As long as people see only money as their motivation for choice, TPTB will have their way. When we see what's really important in life - and more and more are waking up to that every moment of every day - they will have lost. It's that simple. Take your money out of the bank and the banks fall. Keep playing their game and they will win.

None of this is about who begat what and when. It's not about Europe or Asia or North America or Australia or anywhere else. Things can and will work without money or any other form of currency or exchange. It's only a matter of our choice of what *will* be. You alone are responsible for your choices. Choose wisely.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
We're so lucky in Europe. Did you read the latest out of Brussels? Bottled water manufacturers can't make the claim on their packages that drinking water will prevent dehydration. It's allegedly so that they cannot make false health claims. It's not false but that's apparently not the point. I'm not sure what the point is though. lol

Farage would be a good president of Europe. He's probably the only one I would trust with that or any other job, tbh.

The bottled water thing is a big legal disclaimer.

Remember, we are dealing with psychopaths ... not necessarily rational people.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Your totally right but i fear as a UK citizen that thee will never be a referenum. Whats worse is i heard on the news total that the UK will have to pay an extra £300 million next year to Europe...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
While they teach us in school that Second law of Thermodynamics is true, in reality the opposite is happening. This is how they do it. In reality all energy is redirected from the most of us to the fewest of us. This is totally against the laws of physics as they are officially interpreted. It does the work, though. People are numbed, stuck with their heads against the wall, can't believe what's really happening, because it is "impossible"

The goal was always to eliminate those who won't play by the tune of the enforcers. Most of humanity which was not to comply and become slaves were exterminated or isolated by the systemic means. This era shows in the clearest way that Earth has been turned into a penalty colony with all prisoners very happy about it. There is plenty of fun offered to them and nothing could be better. The few who are left with some wits are looking for the way out of this, but it is not within society and amongst our neighbors. And that is very sad, but no time for regrets and self pity.

What is happening in Europe, and elsewhere, is now the obvious agenda of the inertia activated thousands of years ago. Who did it? Something infected humans and it is now winning the control of the whole race.

The poison of emotions and ideas which stands there between us effectively disabling direct contact through knowledge, replacing it with relativistic opinions, plain wishes, projections of blue or pink, etc. Everything is degraded and since most people actually wanted it, they are getting exactly what they deserve.

I only feel sorry for those yet unborn or freshly born, for they will be taught wrong things, how to destroy themselves and stand no chance in the world that awaits them.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It doesn't mean that they have power until we hand it to them. We are always sovereign until we believe otherwise. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional. So we have here is the delusional masses led by psychopaths. That situation is changing. The delusional masses are understanding the source of their delusion and are taking back their sovereignty. The psychopaths will not give it up easily though. Blood will be spilled but only as much as is needed to get the masses in motion. If we all activated at once, there would be precious little blood spilled. But we are weak and refuse to believe in our own power. Ask yourself why you are one of the weak. If you're not, change your rhetoric. Form follows thought.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The power behind the Federal Reserve is the same power that has ruled over the UK and now the EU for over a century.

The power is not going away, actually they have cemented their technocratic rule now with Greece and Italy, those two counties lost their democratic process unless the people deny the power that now rules in govenrment.

The next countries to suffer the same fate will be Portugal, Spain and Ireland.

The agenda behind the experiment call the EU is just starting.

DANGERS OF THE NEW EU AND HOW IT AFFECTS EVERYONE

Every nation of the world can learn crucial lessons about the dangers inherent to the emerging New World Order by taking a close look at the evolution of the European Union, from a harmless commercial alliance of independent states to a regional all-controlling government-in-the-making. Of all the attempts in recent history to consolidate nations into regional governments, preparatory to the establishment of a one world government, the European Union has been the most successful, paving the way for the eventual realization of the globalists’ vision. The EU is clearly the forerunner or testing ground on how to get sovereign citizens to cede essential sovereignty in exchange for euphemistic promises of world peace and free trade. The process should be scrutinized closely. The EU’s method of establishing pervasive control through carefully staged progressions, leveraging off one crisis after another, sets a pattern for how globalist leaders in Britain, the US, and other nations will attempt to coax citizens away from national sovereignty and into global interdependence.

This over veiw of how the EU is nothing but a power grab of nations should be read by anybody that wants to unerstand how this power grab has developed and if left on its own how it will progress.

So far is been quite acurate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join