It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lamp of enlightenment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Beautiful music thank you for sharing it here.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Just sayin, but it appears this would belong in the Religion area, more than in the Music area.

The flaw in the logic, such as not conforming to the world ways, is that this is one of the world ways.

The confusion of definition, such as humility = patience, results in non-learning.

The end result of achievement of this religious point of view is to have no point of view and no action other than service to others. This religion would be excellent for slaves.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Just sayin, but it appears this would belong in the Religion area, more than in the Music area.

The flaw in the logic, such as not conforming to the world ways, is that this is one of the world ways.

The confusion of definition, such as humility = patience, results in non-learning.

The end result of achievement of this religious point of view is to have no point of view and no action other than service to others. This religion would be excellent for slaves.

I get your logic, but life has many layers.It depends from where you are viewing these words. to not conform does not mean to become a mindless law braking citizen.
the other question to ask your self, Is this really one of the world ways or is it what we are calling it?
I can see there is room for confusion with humility and patience, but neither of them implies non-learning. Nor does it mean that one has to accept every single thing, thus not conforming with the worlds ways.you can have patience and humility when you go to court to fight an injustice, patience will certainly help you. Excessive anger is also reduced with a sprinkle of humility,science says that to be calm is good for your health. The line between philosophy and religion can be very fine and difficult to define. Even science ponders about wisdom. Must be something in it that is beyond religion. Is for me at least. At the moment, I see that every single thing is interwoven, we can separate a thread from the whole and look at it.

top topics

join