It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Created from a Vacuum

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

This isn't a process that can be run backwards.

Abstract: Imagine a mirror that reflects more light than was incident, that reflects a beam into the same direction regardless of the mirror's tilt, that eliminates image distortions by causing light rays to retrace their paths as if running backward in time, and that when looked at allows the observer to see absolutely nothing.

Science fiction, you say? Well, such mirrors have been the subject of intense investigation both here at Los Alamos and at other research laboratories around the world. Not only do they exist, but their practical applications may be far-reaching.

"I don't understand . . .' " said Alice. "It's dreadfully confusing!"
"That's the effect of living backwards," the Queen said kindly: "it
always makes one a little giddy at first- ''
"Living backwards!" Alice repeated in great astonishment. "I never
heard of such a thing!"
-Lewis Carroll

Through the Looking Glass with Phase Conjugation
Fall 1982
Los Alamos National Laboratory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A Famous Knight once said...

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong." - Sir Arthur Clarke's First Law

edit on 22-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wasn't aware that fiction and fantasy were qualified to determine reality. If I had known all things, I'd've come prepared with some quotes from The Giver.

If you want to reverse entropy, then I suppose we can run this process backwards, but it still won't help to get rid of our toxic waste. This is a matter of isolating virtual particles existing spontaneously and for normally too-short-to-detect periods of time. This would suck as a Venn diagram, as there is no commonality.
edit on 22-11-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
I wasn't aware that fiction and fantasy were qualified to determine reality.

Well then it shows you don't know everything. The work at Los Alamos is hardly science fiction... and the Alice Code has long been used in black ops. Where do you think we get the term "Going down the rabbit hole" from when talking secret projects?

Enjoy your bliss

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The work at Los Alamos has nothing to do with what you quoted in my post.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And so strong minds clash against one another, both right both wrong. There's a multiverse where one is right, and one is wrong, but for now we exist in the one where opinions clash.

Are we gonna grumble, or address the issue?

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalshredmetal
Absolutely the best theory ive heard about this is what all the ancients knew: that we all have spirit bodies, which exist in the "ether"; and this is where all matter is constantly teleporting to and from. By an inspiration of conscious intention, the giant etheric sea of potential existence (that we call the ether), can become manifest in the physical. This is where atoms are constantly flipping back and forth from when they seem to disappear. We in the physical are constantly being generated nanosecond by nanosecond by the ether / the source field / the spirit world. David Wilcock has a brand new new york times best selling book that I'm currently reading that explains this well, with something like 3000 different scientific experiments and studies cited. I highly recommend it, the book and his ideas will soon become mainstream science. He calls the ether the source field. The book is The Source Field Investigations.
edit on 11/18/11 by metalshredmetal because: Book

edit on 11/18/11 by metalshredmetal because: Nanosecond

Thats the best description I have seen yet. I definitely want that book. This is an awesome achievement in quantum physics. Its experiments like these that help validate some of the simple things in life. We really are on the virge of contact as we develop and understand more indepth on how we exist to understand why we exist. Are we program?, an experiment?, a holographic image on a chip?, It is now understood we are a HARD WIRED part of a MUCH larger system than anyone anticipated. I.e. in the form of a song "My particles are connected to your particles and" While I did not mean that in a dirty manner im sure the internet will have its way with words!
Think Positive!! And if all else fails... 'quote' Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy.. "DON'T PANIC!"
~MASTERODUNIVERSE

] I have 3079 characters left.[

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Universe surrounds,
When you're ready
It waits for us to leave this earth
Come on,
They're calling the name out

I don't know I could stay or leave
Either way
Cause the comet can take us all the way through

Goodbye
Safe, heaven, new
I'll be waving, goodbye

Return to see everything looks the same
I don't know if the change made was grave
Cause the craving remains the same

Goodbye
Safe, heaven, new
I'll be waving, goodbye

I'll be waving,

Goodbye...
edit on 26-11-2011 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join