It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Twilight thing really boggles my mind....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'll never understand the appeal. Folks can try to explain it to me till they are blue in the face and I'll still never understand it.
I actually find the whole love triangle and the characters involved creepy and wrong in a manner it's not meant to be I'm sure.
My step son informed me of some twilight fest at the weekend. All the films on at the cinema back to back.
Why would you pay to put yourself through so many hours of torture, especially if you are a straight guy?
The werewolf never seems to manage to keep his shirt on, Edwards eyebrows I am convinced he bought from a joke shop & even the thought of boss eyed Bella makes me want to vomit.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

it's simple.
the appeal is that every guy in the leading ladie's life is a caring protective person. her father, her wolf friend, the vampire guy all care for her at some level.

while there are some ladies out there that want to "fix" a bad boy, there are other ladies who want to be cared for. there are lots of men who want to be a nurturer.

the leading actress' flawless execution of this idea is what has made the previous films so popular with such a wide audience. i don't know anything about this new one. maybe i'll check out rotten tomatoes and see what they say about the latest installment of the series.

-subfab

new topics

<< 1   >>

join