It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy? Government Coverups? Or just fabrications?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I've seen a lot of different devices that claim to be "free energy", or "revolutionary" in their own way. Perpetual motion devices, welding with water power, etc. Then, the technology never comes to fruition. Some claim it's a government or big business conspiracy. Others claim the results from the inventors are fabricated. Yet, we never seem to get to the bottom of any of it.

If the inventors are faking their results, fine. Pillory them. Make it known they are a fraud.

Yet, if there truly are breakthroughs taking place that the corporations and governments around the world are covering up, destroying, or whatever, then I blame the inventors. If people have been killed for their inventions, or had their inventions stolen, why would the next generation of inventors keep their plans secret, so that the secret dies with them?

What I would like to see is something similar to what 2600 did when they broke the DVD code. Put the information everywhere. Plans, schematics, videos (not on Youtube, but AVI's), etc. Distribute this information to anyone and everyone. If "free energy" is truly something that can be real, then the inventor has nothing to gain but the acknowledgement that they invented it. They should be posting on every conspiracy blog they can, sharing their designs, and letting the public run with it. If they truly have a breakthrough technology, and are afraid of the boogie men coming to shut it down, the only way they can keep that from happening is to put it out on the internet...for free...for everyone.

Until that happens, the only conclusion I can draw is that we've merely got a bunch of snake oil salesmen, trying to profit off of something that doesn't actually work as advertised. Frauds. Because if they truly had something worthwhile, they'd damn sure want to make sure the "spooky people" in the government don't steal it, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla is all i think that needs to be said, if you research him, you will find lots documented. Such as J.P.Morgan bankrolled him until he found out that none of it could be metered, therfore not chargeable, end of game for Tesla. no who was j.p.morgan? i wonder, no conspiracy here then , move along. As for nowadays, who the hell knows anymore lol, but i can see the logic of why this stuff never sees the light of day.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Tesla was screwed over by Morgan. I think Tesla was the greatest inventor of our time. Yet, nothing, and I repeat NOTHING of his has been passed on. Are you telling me that nobody has been able to replicate any of his designs to a point where the average Joe could make it? Seriously. That's the point I'm trying to make. If it exists, which it may, then the next person to develop it should know by now what the hell is going to happen, and simply release all of the documents to everyone they can.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Until that happens, the only conclusion I can draw is that we've merely got a bunch of snake oil salesmen, trying to profit off of something that doesn't actually work as advertised. Frauds.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by brommas

Tesla was screwed over by Morgan. I think Tesla was the greatest inventor of our time. Yet, nothing, and I repeat NOTHING of his has been passed on. Are you telling me that nobody has been able to replicate any of his designs to a point where the average Joe could make it? Seriously. That's the point I'm trying to make. If it exists, which it may, then the next person to develop it should know by now what the hell is going to happen, and simply release all of the documents to everyone they can.

I wouldn't say he was screwed over. He had a lot of ideas that were not feasible. Just because one or two didn't turn into marketplace products means little of anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If you read a list of people who have discovered how to make "free energy", and then been silenced in some way by the evil powers, its clear that this technology is being rediscovered by these heroes every second week.

However, if you look at people on the net actively trying to discover this technology so they can present it openly to the world, such as those at overunity.com, they've got NOTHING.

Summary: Legends aplenty, evidence nil.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Such as J.P.Morgan bankrolled him until he found out that none of it could be metered, therfore not chargeable, end of game for Tesla.

Your talking about wireless transmission, which is in widespread use today. Far from any kind of suppressed technology.

As far as him providing the world with unlimited energy from the ether.... Tesla was off his rocker sometimes...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

He was definitely hosed by Morgan. Morgan had a corner on copper, and Tesla threatened that business with his energy "plan". Morgan de-funded him, and then somehow Tesla's lab was burned to the ground. I think he got the shaft. Not all of his ideas were necessarily viable, but many were. I hate and love his light bulbs though.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I would imagine that the stuff went underground or was destroyed, you know the drill, i agree tesla was brilliant, a once in a 100 year type human being, so who knows, There are people with stuff about at the moment, but i have not seen anything solid come out as yet, perhaps you and i should do it lol.

There is always hope someone will get 1 out, but then you have to understand it would be game over, so you can see why they do not get it out.

Tesla had his demons yes, but was not off his rocker, most of the time he managed his issue very well. (without meds) sarcasm off

edit on 18-11-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

The people that run the world have done so for a long time, what is new is that we are realising who they are etc, i am sure smear campaigns have been around for eon's of time, his stuff worked and was shown to.

edit on 18-11-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Summary: Legends aplenty, evidence nil.

That summarizes it well. I always hear the monster stories, but never have seen anything that I could build in my garage, or anywhere else for that matter. I remember the guy with the water powered welder. What happened to that? He supposedly had his car powered by it. If it was true, why don't we have that tech in the 2012 cars? If the government stole it, then why didn't he tell someone, and then that person leak it all online for everyone else to use?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by brommas

I would imagine that the stuff went underground or was destroyed, you know the drill, i agree tesla was brilliant, a once in a 100 year type human being, so who knows, There are people with stuff about at the moment, but i have not seen anything solid come out as yet, perhaps you and i should do it lol.

There is always hope someone will get 1 out, but then you have to understand it would be game over, so you can see why they do not get it out.

If it went underground they should release it.
If it was destroyed, the next time around, they should release it.
If it's game over for the inventor, release it anonymously.
If it's game over for the energy industry, so what?

I'd love to do something like this, and I guarantee you that if I had a gift for developing something spectacular, I wouldn't call my local TV station. No, I'd package up all the specs, upload the videos wherever I could, post it on ATS and anywhere else I could. I'd email AVI's, PDF's, etc. to everyone I know. I'd send the details to everybody possible, and ask them to forward it. I'd make sure it went to multiple countries, etc. Then, let the chips fall......

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mostly he was discredited and many avoided his research, however, some continue it today due to how this has played out.

Adams: What has happened to the free-energy technologies that you've produced?

Trombly: Every single technology that I have either invented or co-produced is no longer in my possession. There's one in Arizona that has supposedly become a national security issue. A former colleague of mine once went off on his own with a design that he and I had come up with. He built a device that was very successful — and is now in a can, and he is a shell of his former self. Forget about whatever technologies I have had a hand in reducing to practice. We have heard from very credible sources that these are nothing compared to the technologies already being produced by certain prime contractors right here in the United States.

Source: www.spiritofmaat.com...

Some more information on ZPE:
projectearth.com...

With that said, I believe people are still pushing for ZPE but the government is too powerful and stops them at every turn in the name of Capitalism. Imagine a world where you don't need to purchase your heat, your hydro, or anything requiring power.

Economies will die in it's current state. It's very obvious why ZPE is put down and hidden. Google ZPE and you will find so much information you won't know what to believe anymore.

So ya, people are talking, just no one is listening.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

And so if you had the information what then? Who will support you in funding? Anyone that's rich might by the patent from you just to ensure you don't release it.

JP Morgan backed away from Tesla because his energy is not able to be measured, therefore you cannot charge someone for it. I find this a weak argument, but it can be true.

The information is out there, build one and get back to us on it

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Here is a water powered car from Japan, you won't see this in the USA, the JP Morgans and other Elite won't let it happen, sad but true.
www.youtube.com...

This is just one example, there are hundreds more but they are well hidden.

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

I've spoken to a lot of inventors. I deal with CEO's and company founders on a regular basis. Not only do they never shut up about their inventions, they love to show them off, sell them, talk about them, etc.

In addition to that, they can reproduce what they have invented blindfolded. If it is an idea, they can recite it at whim. I do not believe there has been any "free energy" inventors silenced. As someone else mentioned, if there was a threat on them and their works, they would be more apt to release it for free than have no one ever hear about it.

I just wish free energy nuts would take a business class or two, a sales job... or something along those lines. Just to see the world isn't made up of wishes and wants...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker

Here is a water powered car from Japan, you won't see this in the USA, the JP Morgans and other Elite won't let it happen, sad but true.
www.youtube.com...

This is just one example, there are hundreds more but they are well hidden.

Peace

That is not a water powered car. It is a car with a hydrogen fuel cell that uses chemicals as catalyst for fuel production. The company was a scam because it wasn't a feasible design, it tanked, no hidden mysteries there.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The problem is, it would cost a lot of time and money to produce even a prototype, and then much more significant investment for actual production. Nobody wants to put up all this money and get no money back.

What we need is a couple of rock stars or some people like that, who have tons of money yet are not crooks, and would be willing to invest in the future of humanity. Just to invent the thing, someone would have to come up with some cash to pay for a lab, lots of equipment, and even mad scientists have to eat somehow.

Tesla most definitely got screwed over. The few things he invented that could be used to gouge everyone for money (i.e. electric motor, electric generator, AC power, radio) were co-opted, and everything else stifled. He had well over a hundred patents. Yet he died broke and alone. If that's not called getting screwed over I don't know what is. And the instant he was dead, the govt seized his entire lab and all his notes, and classified them Top Secret due to National Security. Gee. Wonder what was in there?

He invented a vast improvement on the steam engine, the Tesla turbine, yet it never went into use. In case you don't know, all those so called nuclear powered submarines and warships are actually running steam engines. The nuke part is just used to heat water. We really have not progressed beyond the "man make fire" stage at all.

Tesla was a one in a billion type man, and the greatest genius ever by far. Now, with 7 billion people, there's GOT to be at least one person out there somewhere as smart as he was. Unfortunately, all the smart ones are suborned and led down the garden path. Science has devolved into staring at its navel, and making "thought experiments" (an oxymoron if there ever was one) and computer simulations and calling it reality. But that's a whole other thread.

Tesla said he had figured out how to attach a machine to the wheelwork of the universe.

Consider a sailing ship. The thing that ran the world for all of history up to about a hundred years ago. This is the type of concept that needs to be reconsidered. The sailing ship carries no fuel. It does not need it, it is powered FROM AN EXTERNAL SOURCE. This is the key. A sailing vessel is, by definition, a FREE ENERGY MACHINE. It runs off the wind, which comes indirectly from the Sun. It can run forever, or at least until it falls apart.

Now, obviously there is a power that runs the universe, that causes the Sun to shine, and the planets to spin, and orbit the Sun, and all the galaxies to spin, etc. Science has been led down the path of there is nothing but gravity causing all of this. Extensive illogical theories have been spun to try to explain this, but they just get more and more complicated and mean less and less. Tesla only studied electricity. Electricity is the path that must be followed. There is electricity everywhere. We are stuck in the "man make fire here, gravity out there" paradigm.

It is a well known fact that the Earth's atmosphere has a voltage of about 120V per meter of height. In other words, a hundred foot antenna will have a voltage of 12,000 volts. It is only on the order of one milliamp per square foot, however. And for some reason, no one ever considers this. It's well known that long power lines can build up huge charge all by themselves during storms or even just high humidity. Enough to blow out transformers. That takes a serious amount of juice,, more than the power plant could even produce.

The Earth is seething with electricity, yet no one pays attention to it. Even though, over a large area, that milliamp per square foot can easily add up to millions and become lightning bolts. It is also well known that if you could somehow capture the charge of one bolt of lightning it could power an entire city. You would think there would be at least SOME research into this, but NO.

This is what Tesla meant by attaching our machines to the wheelwork of the universe. ZPE is another enticing will o the wisp to lead people down the wrong path. It ain't zero point energy, it is electricity pouring out from the Sun. THe problem is we don't understand electricity correctly. This is what needs to be worked on. This is what Tesla had figured out. Wireless transmission of power. Electrical repulsion of gravity. We should have progressed beyond the "man make fire" stage by now. V8 engines? Man make fire in steel block. "Nuclear" power plants? Man make nuclear fire to boil water. We should be way beyond that by now, but it is being held back on purpose, for obvious reasons. Anyone who thinks "they" would not suppress these kind of things has got their head in the sand.

Someone has to invent it, and then be willing to put it out as a sort of open source deal. ANd it needs to be distributed widely. In fact, the people will need to be tricked into it, as in have every Lady Gaga song come with the instructions.

top topics

join