It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is a link to a website which calls itself the "The Dulce Book". It has claims, quotes and some data which is claimed to be authentic. It is a pretty long read but it is pretty intresting none the less.

I know many people disregard the Dulce information as hoax or plain out not real. But there is A LOT of information in the "book". I would say give it a read.

In the 1950's, experts in some of these areas of investigation began hearing the first faint hints that 'something' was going on in the American southwest, near the "Four Corners" region of the United States. First these hints and rumors were brief, vague and confusing, yet they sparked enough interest to provoke further investigations as the years passed.

At first these fringe scientists who concerned themselves with the mysteries and anomalies of this region began raising more questions than answers, as they continued to probe into an 'enigma' which seemed to eventually focus itself in and around a small desert town lost amidst the mesas of northwestern New Mexico.

In the late 1970's and early 1980's, the mystery -- and subsequently the interest -- deepened as reports began to slowly emanate from the area suggesting that something significant and horrifying had taken place there, near the small town of Dulce [pronounced "dul-see"], New Mexico. The many different 'phenomena', those previously mentioned, seemed for some strange reason to converge and coagulate into one vast enigmatic scenario of high strangeness in and around this seemingly insignificant and small New Mexican town...

The Dulce Book
edit on 18-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/11/11 by masqua because: Trimmed big copy/paste. 3 paragraphs are quite enough.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Its got quotes from the bible, and bible in the title....therefor that on its own should show this is nonsense

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yeah but it is about the Dulce underground base has nothing really to do with religion..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Ahhhh.....well il take a look in that case then lol
I hate to read things that are pushing religious beliefs...thanks for the heads up

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Awesome! I am interested. As I went down that list I agreed with almost everything on it. Let's see what it's all about.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
ty for the link
now much reading to do alas that is my thirst for info that never ends
will get back when done looks like alot of info

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RUNSILENT

Most def. It's devided into chapters like a actual book. It's good read and has very credible sources therein like John Lear and people who worked, alledgedly, with the MJ-12.

edit on 18-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The evidence is pretty clear that a lot of liars and nutcases have been associated with the "extra" information about Dulce.

And some of those liars and nutcases have been associated with our own intelligence agencies.

It's possible that a cover-up has occurred and that the disinfo disseminated to the public was only a cover for protecting secret technology. Project Beta by Greg Bishop is a highly recommended read when looking at the Dulce assertions.

So maybe that's all the Dulce flap is?

I don't totally rule out the possibility that bizarre disinformation was mixed with bizarre truth in an effort to keep some other-wordly evil under wraps. It's possible...but folk like Phil Schneider, John Lear, and others who have provided info are pretty easy to see through for most folk.

Is there Evil underground in Dulce? Yes. Is it other-worldly? Hard to say.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This text was highlighted in the Chapter 10 The dark secret at Dulce.

"The studies on Level 4 include human-aura research, as well as all aspects of telepathy, hypnosis, and dreams. Thomas says that they know how to separate the bioplasmic body from the physical body and place an 'alien entity' force-matrix within a human body after removing the 'soul' life-force-matrix of the human.

(Note: Or in more simple terms, 'kill' the human being and turn it into a vessel to be used by another entity -- whether alien OR paraphysical -- in order to allow that entity to work and operate in the physical realm. This appears to be a complex high-tech version of the old 'zombie' traditions, IF in fact such horrific applications of occult-technology are taking place within this installation.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Okay there is a little bit in Chapter 5 about the Bible but it is not from the author it is from someone who he was interviewing.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
This is a link to a website which calls itself the "The Dulce Book". It has claims, quotes and some data which is claimed to be authentic. It is a pretty long read but it is pretty intresting none the less.

Many threads on ATS about this old book

The DULCE Book by Branton - 10-9-2003
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Who is "Branton" - 13-1-2005

Here's a Rather Simple Way to Debunk John Lear's "The Dulce Book ... 6-1-2008

Dulce wars: By Branton - 28-4-2010

Branton Files

Do we need another?

Originally posted by thirddensity
His full name is Bruce Alan DeWalton. BRuce AlaN walTON
(BRANTON) As a matter of fact I recieved an email from him yesterday regarding some questions I had.

Here is his website:
www.angelfire.com...
Per his website, you can email him at [email protected] He usually responds quickly.

He is a very active member of some Yahoo groups as well.
Very christian guy who privately tries to put things in context with the bible.

Super nice too.

Highlight in red is mine. The bible quotes are because the author of the book is religious

edit on 18-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I guess I should have searched first. Thanks zorgon. Mods can shut it down if need be.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
One aspect that hasn't been dealt with or cleared up in regard to the alien races working in undeground facilities alongside humans to eventually take the planet over si the following:

Why is it taking them that long to do so? What are they waiting for? Allegedly, they have been experimenting with humans, gathering info and plotting since the '40s, right? Then what's the real deal?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

The simplest and most obvious answer to those questions is that probably there aren't any underground alien bases.

Of course this view doesn't sell as much books.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

SloAnPainful
This text was highlighted in the Chapter 10 The dark secret at Dulce.

(Note: Or in more simple terms, 'kill' the human being and turn it into a vessel to be used by another entity -- whether alien OR paraphysical -- in order to allow that entity to work and operate in the physical realm. This appears to be a complex high-tech version of the old 'zombie' traditions, IF in fact such horrific applications of occult-technology are taking place within this installation.

I haven't read it yet but sounds like a fun read. I love me some Sci Fi.

However, I would consider having a physical vessel such as the human body or being confined to the physical realm as a limitation when compared to their capabilities.

So what would be the motive, why are they so determined to interact with the physical world? Oh nevermind , now all the alien talk about anal probing makes sense

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

SloAnPainful
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Yeah but it is about the Dulce underground base has nothing really to do with religion..

The whole story was a hoax cooked up by Richard Doty. Watch Mirage Men.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

vbstrvct
reply to post by Beyond1Reality

The simplest and most obvious answer to those questions is that probably there aren't any underground alien bases.

Of course this view doesn't sell as much books.

Bingo.

top topics

join