It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were we wrong about the orbit of the solar system? Vortex Solar System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Heliacal Vortex

Ebook

I found this link to be very interesting, It shows and explains how our planets could not be orbiting the sun but instead moving with it. This had got me thinking twice, but in all I'm not an expert in Astronomy and perhaps some of our members could give us some insights on this.
edit on 18-11-2011 by SparkOfSparks6 because: Mispell

edit on 18-11-2011 by SparkOfSparks6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2011 by SparkOfSparks6 because: ebook

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SparkOfSparks6
Heliacal Vortex

I found this link to be very interesting, It shows and explains how our planets could not be orbiting the sun but instead moving with it. This had got me thinking twice, but in all I'm not an expert in Astronomy and perhaps some of our members could give us some insights on this.
edit on 18-11-2011 by SparkOfSparks6 because: Mispell

edit on 18-11-2011 by SparkOfSparks6 because: (no reason given)

Downloading now. Hoping the book has mathematical evidence for his statements, because the website had none. Will comment later.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The problem with this is that you would fundamentally have to deny our current understanding of gravity in order for this to be true. The simplicity of our current models passes Occam's Razor in relation to this theory. If you drew enough circles within circles you could even come up with a workable model with everything orbiting the Earth. On top of this, we have sent space probes to other planets using our current models.

Hell, it even had to add this motion to Polaris.

This model was made to be highly centered around earth's perspective of motion, but a quick verification of what things should be from other planets would easily prove it wrong. We have seen pictures of our solar system from other planets so it is safe to say that the current orbital models are correct.

Odds are, this is bunk.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclear12346

You beat me to the punch. The author wants us to believe Newton's Laws are bunk. He doesn't give any mathematical evidence in his book. By what diagrams I've seen gravity would likely screw it all up.

Sorry OP, but I call false.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you dont isolate the system then yes the orbits of the planets do look like a vortex as the sun is travailing threw our galaxy. But motion is all relative so it could look like a helix or if you isolate just the motion around the sun than they are elliptical.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

Yes, to us it appears that we have a "normal" orbit around the Sun. We do, but if you zoom out and see how the Sun is orbiting the Milky Way it looks helical. This is because the Sun is orbiting around the center of the Milky Way on a tilt and the planets are being pulled along by the Sun. The solar system corkscrews through space.

This video shows what I am describing.
edit on 18-11-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Interesting...

This is very thought provoking for me, because I have a friend who described the exact same thing in regards to the motions of the planets, and the universe alike.

I remember him explaining it like a vortex in a water bottle, and that the air inside of the vortex, representing that of a vacuum of potential as any frame of reference falls down it. I can't remember the fashion in which he described the rest, but I remember parting from the conversation feeling like he was on to something(or on something).

I'm not too sure about the application of Zeta Potential, and the interactions with any 'quantum vacuum' and the universe... but I will post this link
www.aquatechnology.net...

Something that best describes what my friend was describing is a
Torus
en.wikipedia.org...
Further explination of application can be found here...
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

With an almost complete description and application found in the next chapter here...
Chapter 6 Aether vibrations
A MUST READ
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

Which is something that 'Thrive' the documentary and movement touches base on, in relation to the construct of the universe and matter, as well as potential in providing energy solutions.

I personally am only fascinated by the subject, with no real interest in trying to figure it out myself. It's not my cup of tea. But I'd love to hear what others, that do heavily research the topic have to say...

top topics

join