It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a metaphysical defining for most likely going to see a 23 and a 32 in digital clock time ch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just keep on seeing :23 and :32 when I check the digital clock time. I end up happening to check and see both in the same hours.

And it doesn't matter what hour it is.

I am looking for the metaphysical meaning.

Last time I had my weight checked by a nurse it had a 23 in it, too. But mainly it's a digital clock time thing.

Long time ago it was 2:22 I used to see a lot. And I had long ago two dorm rooms with 222 as the dorm room number in two seperate states while a Bush was serving as govenor at both seperate times .

Anyway to keep it current it's the same numbers (a 2 and a 3) two times. You know 23 is 32 backwards. And you know that 32 is 23 backwards. You also know that 2+3 (3+2) = 5 while 2 x 3 (3 x 2) = 6. x (times) could play a role since the last number (222) equals 6 by addition while I see two times the same numbers (a 2 and a 3 as 23, and a 2 and a 3 as 32).

What is your metaphysical interpretation to define the matter?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You all are my witness. Lo, check when the OP was posted. It has 23 in it.
Talk about a real reliable source for any unbelievers.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
"ch" in the topic title is suppose to read "check."

ATS board cut it short, huh?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You all are my witness. Lo, check when the OP was posted. It has 23 in it.
Talk about a real reliable source for any unbelievers.

Good catch! Synchronizations always intrigue me, whether they are subconscious or not.

OP, the number 23 is a big one. Simple Google searches will provide you with a veritable cacophony of information about it, most notably though is that not only is 23 a prime number but specifically, 23 is the first prime number in which both digits are also prime numbers that add up to another prime number, 5.

You could go really far down this rabbit hole so be wary in your searching and keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Strange number things!

I had a dream 04/11/2000 one year before the Iraq war, my son is military so the war effected ma allot.

I knew when I had it was no ordinary dream, so i got up at 2 or 3 in the morning and wrote it all down and still have it. When the war started I saw pictures and realized that was the place in my dream, I also knew it was going to lead to more and more war as my dream showed it could not be stopped.

There was a Chinese, and American and a small man in the shadows (I thought he may be Asian too in the dream because of his size) all working behind the scenes together...anyway The dream gave me letters and numbers.
A man said A-H in my dream I thought (in dream) that meant the letter..I..which could stand for Iraq, but there was a number 137 and I have never found a meaning for it.

My in-laws (who hate me) gave us a temperature thing that shows indoor and outdoor temperature all the time. It has worked great for years except several times a day it reads 66.6 for the indoor reading for hour or so at a time otherwise will have the correct temp.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

ooo.. I got this one. The problem is, your looking at the clock too much. And you probably dont pay attention when the clock say 4:09, or 2:15, but you register and notice the 23s and 32s. Its really all in your head. I see 4:07 all the time.. Doesnt mean anything. Its a fake time on a fake system of coordinating space in time.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
been seeing the same things. Best you can do is google. From my understanding it can be one of these.

23= Love, apocalypse or death.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very strange synchronicity here OP... I read your post and looked down and it was exactly 11:23am PST.. Coincidence?
edit on 18-11-2011 by ascending12 because: Numerical Error

edit on 18-11-2011 by ascending12 because: Just realized that my ATS clock is way off for some reason, but truly it was 11:23 pst

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I keep seeing 456

top topics

join