It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive Aura in my dream last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Whenever i have dreams that i remember, which is more rare than Id like, im usually in first person and I pretty much know that I am who I am in waking life.

This one last night was different. I was some guy...either a politician, an informant, or police/fbi. From what i can remember, i was in a city by a port, by the water. An african american guy in what looked like swat clothes had my fingers swabbed for traces of bomb material. When i was cleared, he and I and a several other people were debating about something, it seemed important, like some type of situation was going on behind the protesting unrest (yes, it seemed like it was set pretty much right now).

I got the feeling the city was west coast...a west coast port city.

Anyway, there was a submarine docked either right outside a warehouse, or it was parked inside the warehouse because it was one of those warehouses over water that allow ships/subs inside. There was also another, i think a frigate/freighter. The name's Remba.... and Lancaster came up too. Cough...decomissioned sub

Anyway, as we were standing next to the submarine, we were trying to identify the possible attacker/source. All of a sudden i had a startling hunch, there was a bomb/possible nuclear, on the submarine itself, and that the source would be blamed on something/someone else. The others in the dream (which makes sense because they were just parts of my subconscious) immediately felt the, i guess "rightness" of the notion and we all started booking it. The woman said that there was no way we would make it away from the blast radius, obviously tripping out thinking it was going to go off at any second, which apparently she was right.

I had my phone out and was about to make a call, and as i held it out in front of me a deep kind of "BEEEooooooooooooooooooo" sound went off. All the lights went off, including the cell phone in my hand.

EMP.
edit on 18-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

This is a very odd dream... Have you been playing any video games such as COD or Battlefield? Or do you in fact plan to put an EMP on a decomissioned submarine and detonate it?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
nuclear attacks are becoming more likely with russia and china both feeling uneasy towards everyone's reactions to Iran's nuclear program and the fact that Obama's putting troops in Australia

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Weird dream...last night I heard that weird sound people are sometimes hearing second time this year, sounds like a huge nuclear sub throbbing plus some other sounds, at 4 AM it woke me like last time because you can feel it in your head vibrating.

It was in the direction of the sea and lasted about 5 minuets, I stood outside in the dark listening until it stopped.

We certainly have had more and more military flights from jets to troop carry type helicopters across us toward the sea and sometimes coming inland from sea...never in all the years here before have we seen any. They go over our house CA/OR coast...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemistryAdept
reply to post by xacto

This is a very odd dream... Have you been playing any video games such as COD or Battlefield? Or do you in fact plan to put an EMP on a decomissioned submarine and detonate it?

Why the hell would I set off an EMP in a city lol, I may disagree with things in the way our systems operate, but I wouldn't do that even if i had the ability to. I'm far from having the resources or assets to being able to do so.

Anyway, things got really weird guys. I know most of you don't take notice to my posts, which is incredibly unfortunate because the purpose of this site i conceive is to DENY IGNORANCE....

This may just fall upon dumb and def ears and eyes, but check this out:

Earlier today i was searching through my contacts on my phone, and i figured id use the voice search for the first time to find a contact. I said a certain name of a person, and the result was

LANCASTER.

Believe me? Guess what? I don't give a flying # anymore if you don't.

edit on 18-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemistryAdept

Couple more things, the name Merba could also be Bremo or something similar.

top topics

join