It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL MEMBERS READ:Increased Scrutiny for Aliens & UFO Forum

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

This is good to know because I will most likely have a few opinions and share some experiences of my own in the very near future. I hope the people of this planet will have an open mind when reading things I do have to bring to this forum. It is the main reason I joined.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hello ATS i have Just rejoined&am glad to read so many members are interested in a achieving a polite dialogue on the ufo/visitor subject. My 1st ATS interaction five years ago left me feeling disheartened and uncomfortable sharing my own experiences/research on what I believe to be the most exciting topic of our time. As a renewed member I hope to learn from other members and join the conversation instead of being a constant observer. Thank you for moving the discussion forward.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrsMartha
Hello ATS i have Just rejoined&am glad to read so many members are interested in a achieving a polite dialogue on the ufo/visitor subject. My 1st ATS interaction five years ago left me feeling disheartened and uncomfortable sharing my own experiences/research on what I believe to be the most exciting topic of our time. As a renewed member I hope to learn from other members and join the conversation instead of being a constant observer. Thank you for moving the discussion forward.

You have to be rather tough and not take things personally if you want to
post about UFOs and other fringe topics.

There's a great deal of mental illness among members, both those who
are 'true believers' and those who are 'debunkers'. That's my observation
at least.

The line between creativity and insanity is a narrow one for sure.

We humans are trying really hard to go extinct, so there's no doubt
the entire race has a propensity for mental illness. All of us are
crazy in one way or another. (fiddling while Rome is burning if
nothing else).

When it comes to fringe topics in particular, people tend to
integrate unsubstantiated theories with their sense of self,
(both true believers and debunkers) and then often lash
out at others who seem to be challenging their position..
whether they are or are not.

Things get so nasty..

I'd be happy to hear your observations anyway... I believe
in civility..

Kev

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this.
I hope a certain couple of gents read this.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I think a lot of tire comes from the rehashing of the same things over and over again. This forum brought me to ATS with the stargates thread by undo. After that there wasn't much left other than a lot of repeating topics with no new insight or points of views that havent' all ready been covered...

It really became a dead forum IMO. I think it is wrong to bash new people just discovering the UFO/ET phenomena but I won't lie..... the repeats make my eye twitch.

Frankly UFO and aliens are bust in my opinion, a pipe dream that had it's best days when there wasn't technology available to document the experience. In others words you could embellish and make wild stories you couldn't back up other than with your own account.

Today you have cams ever where and we still can't get a definitive view of one that is not CGI or photoshop. maybe there are some pictures and video.. but hyperreality might have ruined it at least for me .
edit on 16-7-2015 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Your post is too long. You said being rude is wrong and be careful while starting a topic. Is there anything i didnt read?

(post by okantonio removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I agree

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I totally agree

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Alien technology has taken control of the Columbus-OH VA Medical Center. Host of Veterans have become infected with a strange rash resembling a grid of 6 perfectly aligned red itchy dots. As I was heading over to the pharmacy, I heard what sounded like an air gun and, all of the sudden my left arm started itching. As I looked down at my harm, 6 perfectly aligned red dots were on my arm and itched like crazy. As I look around, I noticed 3 white coats with no name tag starring at me. I did not put it all together until speaking to other Vets, that I know, who experienced the same thing. What have they injected us with?:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm a newbie one on here, but I think the ATS could be better if it was like the site Quora. Source needed for anything.

No source? Your message gets hidden by the moderators.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower I've not started a thread yet, but I do have a personal video taken which caught a unidentified flying object through my window. I would love to have someone check it out and maybe zoom in to see what it could be, but I'm not sure if it will ever get checked out or just remarked on like its a fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower Scratch that I had videos of different UFO's wanted to share and someone went through the trouble of breaking and entering my home and erasing it all, and only those videos. I can not believe how many times this has happen to me, but my message is to the government agency or whom ever you are stealing and erasing and even blocking, they are all the time visiting me, and any day I could take and video them some more. I really want to get the arrow small basketball size with orange lights though, that was the closes one to me ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: historykel

Of course that's what happened, there are so many Walter Mitty's on here it's hard to keep count.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok. Thank you for this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xvagrantx

How do you post a story? I want to tell of my experience the other day with tall invisible alien-like figures in the corners of my living room watching. I was being be bad sexually. I did not see them until my male friend pointed them out and took a photo and messed with the lighting. They had big eyes and alien like faces but were taller than the door jam. I made out two of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

The key to scientific inquiry is to keep an open mind but gather and be guided by facts. Civility is very important so that inquiry is not suppressed by a majority view which may not be correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AllNewsCenter

I just turned 60. As a youth the things that are happening in technology would be considered science fiction, computers cell phones with computers generic engineering computer enhanced humans etc. So people look around then and see a world seemingly going weird and crazy and frightening and they want to deny what scares them and laugh it away and therefore as the most fantastic sounding of all intellectual endeavors people who are interested in the mountain of undeniable evidence that something extraterrestrial is going on here on earth are labeled as nuts and diagnosed with all sorts of mental dysfunctions. I'm sure the government lives this because it feeds into their disinformation campaign. I'm guilty too, I've found over the years that if you can work aliens into any conversation you can be sure to get a laugh. Until there is concrete evidence I couldn't subscribe to even such a conservative opinion that our recent technological progress is the result of reverse engineered alien technology but the circumstantial evidence for this is very strong. When I read posts talking about the greys and reptilians etc. Ib just shake my head. However I think that anyone who rationally considers the evidence couldn't help to come to the conclusion that technology that could only be extraterrestrial has been here for a very long time and world governments must at the very least know way more than they're letting on.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Sad but 5 years ago I also was a regular to ufo sites but got hounded off. ATS is taking a proper stand to support its genuine members. a reply to: xvagrantx

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
As a long time spectator and new member, it pains and frustrates me to see conflict between members, especially when there is mocking and ridicule going on. Go Staff

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join