It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

world control is not NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why the antipathy to secret societies?

Instead of going on and on about some philosophical points let's just concentrate on a few cold, very cold facts:

over 9 million died

This secret society decided IT had the answer to its own unfulfilled dreams. Rich and powerful men met in secret and decided the fate of their nation. As a result 9 million innocents died for causes most never understood.

Secret oaths that imperil truth sayers to lie when necessary even if their fellows are accused of rape, theft or other crimes. Murder and treason are excepted and left to the individual to decide. Lying in court carries no admonitions and is acceptable if need be to protect one of their own.

Couldn't find the oaths?
Here's a few nice thoughts-

understand that it is the law to declare your affiliation, but given that the stated purpose of the hatemongering modern nazis is TO
discriminate against Masons, I would refuse to obey that law... how would anyone know? We're a great big secret organization, right?

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Paul Revere took the same Masonic obligations as we, but they nevertheless had a duty to disobey "bad laws", and become revolutionaries

I completely agree with Pike on this issue. We have a duty to obey legitimate authority. We are under no obligation whatsoever to succumb to tyranny.

Exactly what is this oath? You surely won't find everything on the Internet-
�to protect a brother in all matters, murder and treason excepted.� And these are up to individual discretion!

Other secret societies have been vilified in recent years, but this was not always the case. Some claim belief in a supreme being, depending on their audience.

Wars and famine have been caused by the workings of �secret societies.�

in 2000- "In the recent decades, nearly 20% of the world population has regressed

One of these, supported by many other secret groups controls the worlds money supply. At the knowledge of their coming actions protests and anarchy have broken out eventually causing rebellion and great suffering and lose of life. Lambasted over and over again the policies of economic strangulation have not changed. These policies of economic-imperialism have been funded by the taxpayers of the industrial nations for the benefit of insiders and their 'cronies.'

This is only an overview. The secret societies of the modern world (1700 forward) have caused two world wars, massive starvation and disease, the Viet Nam conflict and perhaps the Korea War while hundreds of thousands of young men have faithfully marched off to war or died in some forlorn quest to eradicate a disease ridden province of dictators and genocidal maniacs all supported by taxpayers.

As all can see from many, many other NWO and conspiracy threads the subject of secret societies interests a lot of people yet nothing ever seems to come it. They are still secret and the world is still at a rampage.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Secret societies do have a alot influence on the certain types of things like politics,etc, but i do not feel the have the ability to influence the whole world. Some major international figures have no links to secret societies or sects. The whole NWO theory is based around the idea of a one world government, but the NWO still hasnt come into effect.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is a NWO but in the sense its just a dream of what may be yet to come, a unified world

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm still working a 'angle' on this- I think the NWO deal, even though both Bush presidents and others have mentioned it is just a smoke screen- a red herring. The control is not necessarily governance and definitely not responsibility.

Like multi-national corporations that can pop up in one place, milk a few years then vanish to appear somewhere else and probably with a different name I feel there is something already doing many of the things laid to a NWO theory.

This is where I believe many of the present theories are wrong. They are chasing ghosts and straw-men A 'perfect crime' scenario means they don't get caught, there is always a fall guy, and they just keep going.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
This is where I believe many of the present theories are wrong.

Agreed.
Most of them are repeated theories that get adapted after certain events. 50- 70% of the theories at the moment are probably wrong

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yep, I agree.

Here's (maybe) a fresh slant.

The British East India Company became what when it disappeared from the world stage?

I don't know- why I'm asking.

Here's an organization with 300+ years of power. Millions killed, wars, drug money, nations conquered, societies destroyed.
They didn't simply vanish.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Gadfly,

Quite a few people would disagree with what you've written, but to each their own.

[edit on 8-9-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
One thing I was thinking about is that once a society gains enough power, there is a 'void' left beneath it. This void could then be filled by another society, who wants something different, and they come up from underneath and dismantle the society predecessor. In this way, there may be some kind of unseen power struggle going on, like a thousand men trying to climb the single ladder. Given enough time, these 'men' will begin to agree, and will join and climb the ladder one by one in an organized fashion, but may be stabbing each other in the back the whole way for superiority. Evil begets evil, I suppose. Just random thoughts

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Here's (maybe) a fresh slant.
The British East India Company became what when it disappeared from the world stage?
I don't know- why I'm asking.

u really want to know...

it became (some offshoots) Swire, HongKong&ShanghaiBank amongst others.
There is a famous saying in the far east - the british companies sold drugs (opium) to the foreigners (chinese) and the XXXXXXXX (fill in the blanks yourself) sold drugs to their own kids.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

�to protect a brother in all matters, murder and treason excepted.� And these are up to individual discretion!

That, sir, is a lie. My obligation in THIS regard is to:

...keep the secrets of a brother master masons as my own, when given to me in charge as such murder and treason excepted.

So, if I find something out on my own, I am under no obligation to keep it secret. If a brother comes to me needing help or advice, and it is not illegal, a mason is obligated to keep it secret. Murder and treason are of course excepted... your statement is clearly libelous and fraudulent.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

That, sir, is a lie. My obligation in THIS regard is to:

...keep the secrets of a brother master masons as my own, when given to me in charge as such murder and treason excepted.

So, if I find something out on my own, I am under no obligation to keep it secret. If a brother comes to me needing help or advice, and it is not illegal, a mason is obligated to keep it secret. Murder and treason are of course excepted... your statement is clearly libelous and fraudulent.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
One thing I was thinking about is that once a society gains enough power, there is a 'void' left beneath it. This void could then be filled by another society, who wants something different, and they come up from underneath and dismantle the society predecessor. In this way, there may be some kind of unseen power struggle going on, like a thousand men trying to climb the single ladder. Given enough time, these 'men' will begin to agree, and will join and climb the ladder one by one in an organized fashion, but may be stabbing each other in the back the whole way for superiority. Evil begets evil, I suppose. Just random thoughts

I like that-

How about all but one of them (or a very few) were unaware of who was stabbing them!

Maybe even- they weren't even aware they were being stabbed!

'the fall guy,' 'the one that gets caught,' that type of thing. Only then they realize the squeeze got them but still don't know one of their own 'dropped the dime' on them!

Conspiracy within the conspirators?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Actually, I'd have to say more Societies within societies, as Freemasonry has been accused. I've meet quite a few Masons... none of them seem to know much about what's going on higher up in the ranks. As well, I have known alot of other 'society' members... Knights of Templar, Knights of Pythias, Knights of Columbus... all that I have known personally are pretty much left out of the dealings of higher lodges, and claim it's just a spiritual journey.

So, it could be that some masons are in another society that is comprised of ONLY masons... a society within a society. Simple, but for some reason alot of people don't get it. they don't 'see' it, so it's not there... out of sight, out of mind, right? Isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rugoolian
There is a NWO but in the sense its just a dream of what may be yet to come, a unified world

Hey buddy, ever heard of the UN (United Nations ..) Guess brainwashing really works well..

physcology: Association: Associate your objective after a severely traumatic experience and claim it is of use to heal the damage or prevent further exposure to the damages.MK-ULTRA my friend. thats just the stuff that leaked.

[edit on 9/9/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Why the antipathy to secret societies?

Instead of going on and on about some philosophical points let's just concentrate on a few cold, very cold facts:

over 9 million died

This secret society decided IT had the answer to its own unfulfilled dreams. Rich and powerful men met in secret and decided the fate of their nation. As a result 9 million innocents died for causes most never understood.

Secret oaths that imperil truth sayers to lie when necessary even if their fellows are accused of rape, theft or other crimes. Murder and treason are excepted and left to the individual to decide. Lying in court carries no admonitions and is acceptable if need be to protect one of their own.

Couldn't find the oaths?
Here's a few nice thoughts-

understand that it is the law to declare your affiliation, but given that the stated purpose of the hatemongering modern nazis is TO
discriminate against Masons, I would refuse to obey that law... how would anyone know? We're a great big secret organization, right?

George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Paul Revere took the same Masonic obligations as we, but they nevertheless had a duty to disobey "bad laws", and become revolutionaries

I completely agree with Pike on this issue. We have a duty to obey legitimate authority. We are under no obligation whatsoever to succumb to tyranny.

Other secret societies have been vilified in recent years, but this was not always the case. Some claim belief in a supreme being, depending on their audience.

Wars and famine have been caused by the workings of �secret societies.�

in 2000- "In the recent decades, nearly 20% of the world population has regressed

One of these, supported by many other secret groups controls the worlds money supply. At the knowledge of their coming actions protests and anarchy have broken out eventually causing rebellion and great suffering and lose of life. Lambasted over and over again the policies of economic strangulation have not changed. These policies of economic-imperialism have been funded by the taxpayers of the industrial nations for the benefit of insiders and their 'cronies.'

This is only an overview. The secret societies of the modern world (1700 forward) have caused two world wars, massive starvation and disease, the Viet Nam conflict and perhaps the Korea War while hundreds of thousands of young men have faithfully marched off to war or died in some forlorn quest to eradicate a disease ridden province of dictators and genocidal maniacs all supported by taxpayers.

As all can see from many, many other NWO and conspiracy threads the subject of secret societies interests a lot of people yet nothing ever seems to come it. They are still secret and the world is still at a rampage.

I know what you mean.... Ever heard of
Bone Thugs N' Harmony? or the Album "The Art of War"
or the THUG WORLD ORDER -Most likely started by Tupac as a revolt towards the powers that lie in the government....
anyhow
Theres a song by the name of "Ain't Nothing Changed" which is exactly what they are talking about.... People are trying to talk to us, and help us but we precieve it as a fairy tale, we've been BRAINWASHED.. WAKE UP

new topics

top topics

join